Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My wife asked what I wanted for my birthday...

As a very infrequent poster a lot can change between posts. If you're only interested in the experience/story scroll down to the bold text for the start. If you are interested in the backstory of how I got here go ahead and start right at the beginning.

After my last relationship ended I really examined this kink and decided it was a part of my life that I wasn't prepared to ignore. Though it certainly isn't the only thing I was looking for in a relationship it was a part of what I was looking for. I needed to own up to that fact and just really do the necessary legwork to find a good partner that would also indulge this side of my sexuality.

Turned out I didn't have to look too long. I met a woman within a year of the breakup I last wrote about on here. She is everything I could have hoped for and more. She is smart, sexy, funny, great to be around, and as an added bonus she wasn't too vanilla in the bedroom. After we had dated for awhile and had begun sleeping together I decided to tell her about my kinks. 

Now I really enjoy seeing a woman wetting, desperate, or even wearing diapers, but I think my main kink is women in training panties. Something about a woman wearing them just really gets to me, perhaps it's the semi-acknowledgement that they can't keep their panties dry but they won't wear a diaper. This is probably something I could spend way too much time attempting to explain, but I’ll try to keep it brief.

I think this kink, at least for me, mostly revolves around seeing women vulnerable/approachable. Now matter how strong or confident a woman is they all look vulnerable in wet pants. I believe this is probably pretty common in this fetish as we see this trope quite a bit. A strong confident woman losing control and showing that she is human after all.

Once I told my girlfriend about my fetishes and tried to explain the mindset behind them she decided to think about it. That seemed more than fair so we left it at that until about a week later when she told me she wanted to try it. Like usual I spent a great amount of time making sure she was comfortable trying these things. She assured me that if she wasn't comfortable she wouldn't do it, and that it didn't seem that weird once I'd explained it. Well that lead to some pretty wet and interesting experiences but it's not exactly what I'm here to write about today. 

I am very pleased to say that I married that woman and we are approaching our second anniversary in just a few months. This month however was my birthday and she asked what I wanted for a present. Apparently I have a nasty habit that if I want something I just save up and sooner or later I go out and buy it. I guess this makes buying gifts for me a problem as no one ever really knows what I'm looking at and thinking of buying until I actually buy it. When she asked what I wanted I said I'd like to think about it.

About a week later I had decided that what I really wanted was some sexy pictures of my wife. When I asked if she would be comfortable with that she said she’d like to think it over, which was completely understandable. A few days later she told me if I really wanted it she’d do it but first she wanted to know exactly what I had in mind first.

I told her I’d like to do an almost storytelling photo set. The scenario being that as she is changing someone walks in just as she is pulling down her pants to reveal her training panties. The embarrassment is too much for her and she wets her training panties as the person/camera stands frozen watching her.

She agreed to the scenario and that was that. I guess I figured we would talk more about it before we actually shot it, but we didn’t. The weekend of my birthday she randomly asked if I was ready for my present. I knew this meant she was desperate to pee so I scrambled to set the room/area.

Once the lighting was ready and area was clear/clean we walked into the bedroom and quickly went through the scenario and the shots I was trying to get. I could see she was getting even more desperate as we quickly tried to get all the establishing shots of her entering the room, closing the door, and selecting a dress to change into. 

For this scene she was wearing a light colored bra, red tank top, a floral sleeved wrap, jeans, and her cupcake training panties. It was quite an outfit which was doubly sexy because I’ve actually seen her wear this combination to work for casual Friday.

Once all the establishing shots were finished she stood beside the bed and began unbuttoning and unzipping her pants. When she had her pants pulled down around her knees I grabbed a few extra shots and exited the room. I snapped a couple of shots approaching the closed door and another as I opened it. 

Like a pro she stared at the doorway in fear and quickly tried to cover her training panties. By this time she was ready to go, so I re-positioned one final time and began constantly shooting. With little prompting she started wetting herself, I even managed to get a shot of the stream when the panties started to leak.

After that she played around and did some sexy and playful poses before the camera was put away. Once I put the camera down I couldn’t keep my hands off her and we quickly ended up in the bed. Like usual that is where my story will stop because there is a fine line on here about what is appropriate to post. 

Afterwards we talked and she said she genuinely enjoyed posing for the pictures. I think she is also tickled pink that whenever I want to look at a sexy woman in training panties I’ll be able to see her. As with all my posts my wife knows I’m posting this here and is okay with it. I won’t be posting any of these pictures here though, those are just for me and her.