Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ladies Allow Your Significant Other to Watch

On 7/22/2019 at 6:14 PM, Stanley79 said:

Ladies do you allow your significant other to watch you pee?  Do you prefer to allow watching at home, outdoors or elsewhere?  Did some event (don't need to describe) make you more comfortable being watched?  Do you sometimes take the initiative in being watched?  Do you sometimes kiss while peeing?

The first time I had to pee next to my bf, I had vertigo from dehydration and he had to help me to stand and walk without falling or puking, and to help me down the steps and out to our vehicle to the ER. He can't (nor is he willing to) see anything, but he can hear me peeing, just as I can hear him peeing during phone calls. I suppose I should add that he's a virgin and we have never been completely intimate. But he has kissed me while I'm peeing and also when I had diarrhea (If that isn't love, what is?!).

Edited by Simpfan (see edit history)

My girlfriend pees in front of me all the time and I pee in front of her, neither of us even close the bathroom door any more. Sometimes if we’re both desperate I’ll let her pee in the toilet and I’ll stand on tip toes and pee in the sink. She has a long drive home from work and will usually arrive home desperate, so I get to hear her long hissy stream and her sigh of relief afterwards.

My ex was the total opposite, she was very shy and would always close and lock the bathroom door and would even run the tap sometimes because she was so shy about anyone hearing her peeing. She hated using public toilets so usually if we were out somewhere she would hold her pee for hours until we got home even if she was desperate. Sometimes she was in such a hurry to pee when we got home that she would literally run to the toilet and didn’t have time to shut the bathroom door all the way, so I’d be able to hear her peeing for absolutely ages and her quiet moan of relief. I was always amazed that such a small, petite girl could hold so much and for so long!

Guest insomea
42 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

My girlfriend pees in front of me all the time and I pee in front of her, neither of us even close the bathroom door any more. Sometimes if we’re both desperate I’ll let her pee in the toilet and I’ll stand on tip toes and pee in the sink. She has a long drive home from work and will usually arrive home desperate, so I get to hear her long hissy stream and her sigh of relief afterwards.

My ex was the total opposite, she was very shy and would always close and lock the bathroom door and would even run the tap sometimes because she was so shy about anyone hearing her peeing. She hated using public toilets so usually if we were out somewhere she would hold her pee for hours until we got home even if she was desperate. Sometimes she was in such a hurry to pee when we got home that she would literally run to the toilet and didn’t have time to shut the bathroom door all the way, so I’d be able to hear her peeing for absolutely ages and her quiet moan of relief. I was always amazed that such a small, petite girl could hold so much and for so long!

This sounds amazing. I am really jealous of your experiences. Brings me two questions: 1) Does it bother you to be with someone now who seemingly has a much smaller capacity than your ex? 2) Since your current gf is pretty open do you ever keep her from going?

On 7/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, insomea said:

This sounds amazing. I am really jealous of your experiences. Brings me two questions: 1) Does it bother you to be with someone now who seemingly has a much smaller capacity than your ex? 2) Since your current gf is pretty open do you ever keep her from going?

1) not really as my current girlfriend can hold a lot too, probably even more than my ex, and 2) yes I do, I'll tease her and press on her bladder as well when she's desperate