Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last week I was at a caravan park on holiday. It’s an average size park with around 400 caravans some privately owned and others owned by the site. 

It’s school summer holidays here and peak summer season. Every Friday and Monday there is quite a long queue late afternoon to pick up the Keys from the small reception office. While some people come by car many come to this site by public transport as there is a bus stop at the entrance and a mainline train station too.

Anyway I had walked down to the laundrette on site which is close to reception and noticed a long queue of people (maybe 30 or so mostly families) waiting to collect their Keys. I watched as a taxi pulled up with a couple in who looked around their late thirties/early forties. They looked at the queue and joined the end and I noticed the male looking around a lot and looking flustered. 

At this point I went into the shop to buy something and I heard the man outside (I assumed it was him as the end of the queue was right at the shop door) complaining the line was going so slowly and that he still really needed a piss. 

He must have been rather desperate as he then came into the shop and after picking up a bar of chocolate he joined the queue behind me and was moving from foot to foot anxiously. After I paid and walked out I heard him ask the counter assistant if the shop had a toilet which I knew it didn’t. She said the only ones were in the main entertainment complex a few minutes walk away but he would need his  pass to get in and h couldn’t get that until he had rejoined the queue and checked in! 

I could have returned to my caravan but since I had laundry in the laundrette next door I sat in there and watched that poor guy pee dance as discreetly as he could manage as the queue very slowly lessened. I heard him tell the lady that he really hoped reception had a toilet as he really needed to go badly. I happened to know there were no toilets in the reception either and that he would have had to either wait until he found his caravan on foot or find his pass in his welcome pack and get entry to the complex. 

I can only imagine that whatever option he eventually did his piss must have felt incredible. He was visibly and verbally very much in need!