Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone played the games Outlast, Outlast Whistleblower, or Outlast II? I feel like, especially for fans of male omo like myself, they have a lot of potential. I can just imagine Miles Upshur (one of the player characters) getting desperate in the middle of his investigation and realizing too late that there’s no where to go as he constantly has to run/hide from danger. Fear wetting could be a HUGE potential for any of the games too, especially if the characters were already desperate and then come face-to-face with the variant thy had been running from! 

This is just an idea, but if anyone else likes the sound of it or is interested in talking more, please please comment or even message me, I love these games so much.

• 10 months later...

I’m very late, but these are such great ideas! I love the games, especially the first one, because Miles really got to my heart as a character. I’ve read some omorashi of him on AO3 but I don’t remember what I searched for. I’d be interested to talk more about it and I’d love to see some other fics, because there’s a lot of potential for omo in these games, like you said 🙂

One of my favourite horror style games that gives me massive horror potential is dead by daylight. You can imagine the survivors constantly being scared into wetting (or even messing) when they get snuck up on. There are some scary killers in that game, and I can only imagine how much my own bladder would give out fi somebody like the spirit just appeared behind me.