Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 months later...

This was a truly wonderful story, made even more amazing by your exceptionally beautiful art work, I honestly cant wait to read more, no need to rush of course take as much time as you need to make it as amazing as this one was. I would love to see Indah's day next time around.

And seriously, your amazing work deserves a ton of attention, I really really really love it.

And just incase I didn't mention it enough, I love your art, its really beautiful and it looks like you put a lot of effort and hard work and I just have to say it really payed off, please keep up the amazing work. I particularly like the way you draw facial expressions they seem so realistic and convey the character's emotions perfectly and I really love the way you drew their bodies as well, they're very beautiful characters.

Sincerely, Drip

Have an omorific day.

Edited by Drip
One more comlplement (see edit history)

Thank you so much for the wonderful replies everyone. I'm sorry i haven't posted anything in a while, things at college has really filling up my schedule. But i am still working out this stories too.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:27 AM, Da Zman10 said:

Very nice story. The pictures were very well done as well.

Maybe the next story can be about Jessica?

On 9/29/2019 at 6:07 AM, Drip said:

This was a truly wonderful story, made even more amazing by your exceptionally beautiful art work, I honestly cant wait to read more, no need to rush of course take as much time as you need to make it as amazing as this one was. I would love to see Indah's day next time around.

You guys are in luck though i am working on Jessica in the next chapter, we'll see how Indah would play role in that part

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone!!

It has been a long time since i've posted anything here. But i have been working on the continuation of this story, next time it will be about Jessica and Indah. The story are ready and i'm currently drawing them at the moment. 

Here you can see one of the illustration as they are desperately tries to reach the bathroom (by the way i try to change the lines so it look rougher to kinda create this tension of not making it. what do you think?)

00-1.thumb.jpg.f0d7589648318aa59d174d54c71cdae2.jpg

I plan to finish this before new years eve, thank you for your support guys. I hope this will excite you all.

Thank you!!

Edited by cewengompol (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...