Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interesting Idea for a story/idea

Yes, i like that too, a long Car trip, boys pee beside the road and girls has to wait.

I had a experience at a car race.

There was no loos  around, my friend and i went 3 times to a tree  that day and our girlfriens had to hold it.

They did not wee all day long, not a single time from morning until evening.

Maybe i‘ll write this story once.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/19/2019 at 6:01 AM, Chris0819 said:

What does everyone think of this.

Car trip with both guys and gals. Both have to pee, but the guys get to pee in a bottle or by the roadside, and the girls just have to watch and wait for the next bathroom to come along no matter how bad it gets.

What do you think? Its kind of an idea thats been rolling around in my head haha

Yes, i would love that, boys pee beside the car, the girls are needing to wee too, but they have to wait until the next parking lot.

The girls have to hold it no matter how bad they would need to go and i hope the next parking lot is hours away.

Their bladders have to stretch and their panties have to stay dry.

It'd be funny if the girls got revenge in the second half.  Imagine on the car trip home one of the girls is driving and she confiscates the boys' containers beforehand and makes few or no stops, but the girls all have armed themselves with travel urinals or incontinence pads or something while the boys just have to hold it.  Or if the girls really want to show those boys who's boss they could diaper themselves beforehand and threaten to diaper the boys with everyone watching if they can't hold it.

"What does everyone think of this.

Car trip with both guys and gals. Both have to pee, but the guys get to pee in a bottle or by the roadside, and the girls just have to watch and wait for the next bathroom to come along no matter how bad it gets.

What do you think? Its kind of an idea thats been rolling around in my head haha"

Funny that you should mention that because I thought I had a story like that on my story list so I looked at my story list and I had that idea on my list for nearly 3 years now but never got around to writing it. However I did write a similar story about a woman who hitchhikes with a man who is a sadist and who will only give her a ride if she doesn't go to the bathroom for the entire time and keeps drinking while he relieves himself on the side of the road. I called it The Desperate Hitchhiker that I have in my old blog. If you want I could post it in the fiction section as you would probably enjoy it as it's pretty similar to what you are suggesting.

On 8/31/2020 at 6:15 AM, DesperateJill said:

What do you think? Its kind of an idea thats been rolling around in my head haha"

Funny that you should mention that because I thought I had a story like that on my story list so I looked at my story list and I had that idea on my list for nearly 3 years now but never got around to writing it. However I did write a similar story about a woman who hitchhikes with a man who is a sadist and who will only give her a ride if she doesn't go to the bathroom for the entire time and keeps drinking while he relieves himself on the side of the road. I called it The Desperate Hitchhiker that I have in my old blog. If you want I could post it in the fiction section as you would probably enjoy it as it's pretty similar to what you are suggesting.

I know you had many experiences where your cousin got to go but you didn’t but was there ever a time this was because they peed in a bottle? I assume they did the bush thing before. Have you ever considered to buy a shewee?

"I know you had many experiences where your cousin got to go but you didn’t but was there ever a time this was because they peed in a bottle? I assume they did the bush thing before. Have you ever considered to buy a shewee?"

When we were really little and went on really long trips upstate the boys have those little car urinals to pee into and I had nothing and had to wait until the rest stop, so that was quite frustrating needless to say!

On 8/31/2020 at 12:15 PM, DesperateJill said:

Such a great idea and so hot to imagine.

The hitchhiker girl gets only a ride if she don’t go to the bathroom for the entire time.

The man (sadist) make her drink and don’t  let her pee, he went beside the car  whereas she had to hold it.
Bad,  but i like this imagination.

I think that i did read your story „The desperate Hitchhiker“, but please write it here again.

I started to write here on omorasi Fiction and fanfiction a story I called it „pay with your bladder „ the idea is similar.

The girl was not allowed to go to the toilet for the entire time.

• 3 weeks later...