Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing With Wood

So being a guy with a piss fetish, naturally at the thought of pissing myself I get an erection. I put on my bad boxers, sit down or stand up and try to release, I instantly get an erection and no matter how desperate I am, I instantly get an erection. If I try to rub one out I instantly feel disgusted by the thought due to post nut clarity. (If you know, you know) Any tips would be well appreciated, Thanks!

Please don't be disgusted with yourself. I spent 40 years wishing I did not have a nappy fetish, then my lovely wife said "are you harming anybody! does it give you pleasure, make you relax, then stop worrying about it". I followed her advice and went 24/7, never looked back, just enjoy the nappies, the wetting and the erections.

I know that feeling after cumming. Feels to me kinda like coming down from that "hormone high," lol. And it's the same with me, whenever I get desperate, or even now just talking about it, I can't help but get an erection. I've read that a lot of guys have trouble peeing when hard; although, I've never had that problem for some reason. I just have trouble aiming in the toilet, haha. When I do holds, I try to keep from cumming until I'm starting to leak, or after I've lost it totally. And of course, after that, I lose the motivation to keep holding, since the "buzz" is gone and all that's left is an aching bladder. 

On a side note, when watching some desperation videos, I keep wondering how guys DON'T have erections when that desperate. Lol. I guess everyone just experiences it differently. 

If you have trouble peeing while hard, maybe you could try some more "mental" stimulation to help, like putting on one of those long Youtube videos of water sound effects.. Those always get me.