Recommended Posts

I’m sure I am the first amorous reader of this article😁! Thanks for sharing such a thrilling experience! And I think it is a pity that you didn’t piss in your panties 3rd time after sex and chopping vegetables. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hahaorggs said:

I’m sure I am the first amorous reader of this article😁! Thanks for sharing such a thrilling experience! And I think it is a pity that you didn’t piss in your panties 3rd time after sex and chopping vegetables. 😏

Well I leaked every other possibly fluid into them, but yeah, I found that the material of these panties is not very good at absorbing pee for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Rachel -

I once again have to commend your commitment to science... I know panty pooping is not your thing, but doing it "to see what happens" is deeply in the spirit of pure inquiry and sexy as hell.  Another great post.

Edited by AramFingal2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised you could pee for 10 seconds in a pad like that! I'd have thought you'd be wet down to the knees...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AramFingal2 said:

Rachel -

I once again have to commend your commitment to science... I know panty pooping is not your thing, but doing it "to see what happens" is deeply in the spirit of pure inquiry and sexy as hell.  Another great post.

Hehehe thanks, I kind of took things a little further last night when I tried swim diapers in the tub... story to come shortly 🙂

3 hours ago, nappypants said:

Surprised you could pee for 10 seconds in a pad like that! I'd have thought you'd be wet down to the knees...

Me too, though I might be a little off on the timing... Time does strange things when you are peeing yourself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!! You're so daring! I don't know how you could possibly ever concentrate in a state like this. I imagine it'd be so much fun to try such a thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Krissy13 said:

Wow!! You're so daring! I don't know how you could possibly ever concentrate in a state like this. I imagine it'd be so much fun to try such a thing!

It was very distracting 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 12:17 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Me too, though I might be a little off on the timing... Time does strange things when you are peeing yourself...

10 seconds is getting on for half a full bladder, on average... I expect you'd need at least a moderate pull-up to contain that within your pants.

Edited by nappypants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh that big yellow patch on the pad is amazing 😍 

 

I have a little request - can we get a run-down and maybe some snaps of the contents of the "naughty bin"? Now that you've mentioned it, I'm super curious. 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 12:30 PM, rachelkirwan said:

It was very distracting 🙂

Also, I would love to wear pee stained panties but the smell would be obvious to co-workers and distracting 🙂 

And Ah, yes, I can some time, though I did do a pad olympics a while back and wet my way through a bunch of them. But imagine a pretty wrapping paper covered box filled with random pads, tampons, the odd diaper, and some other random stuff 🙂

1 hour ago, Kez said:

Ohh that big yellow patch on the pad is amazing 😍 

 

I have a little request - can we get a run-down and maybe some snaps of the contents of the "naughty bin"? Now that you've mentioned it, I'm super curious. 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I cant believe someone else not only keeps clothes seperate for planned wettings and wears panties under goodnites but I also use pee pads in panties...

Im kinda worked up...Thank you for being brave enough to wear and wet at work...Risking an accident is a gamble...and terrifying at work...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2019 at 2:22 AM, shybottom said:

Honestly I cant believe someone else not only keeps clothes seperate for planned wettings and wears panties under goodnites but I also use pee pads in panties...

Im kinda worked up...Thank you for being brave enough to wear and wet at work...Risking an accident is a gamble...and terrifying at work...

 

Thanks hun! You should see some of my past adventures 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently wearing the same clothes i peed myself in yesterday. I hopped in the pool and then it didn't smell like pee anymore, just pool water

Gonna have to wet them again cz they were still damp when i put them back on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a note on dirty panties....I,m sure I have mentioned it before but a couple of my bi sexual ex g/fs have told me that wearing panties for a couple of days or more feels really sexy......and the smell attracts 'girls who like girls'.....??    So they believed...girls have a better sense of smell where girls smells are concerned and this attracts them.....maybe girl pee is chock full of good old pheromones??  It certainly works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WetG/F said:

Just a note on dirty panties....I,m sure I have mentioned it before but a couple of my bi sexual ex g/fs have told me that wearing panties for a couple of days or more feels really sexy......and the smell attracts 'girls who like girls'.....??    So they believed...girls have a better sense of smell where girls smells are concerned and this attracts them.....maybe girl pee is chock full of good old pheromones??  It certainly works for me.

Well I've got a pair of panties currently hanging up to dry in my bathroom that I've peed in like 15 times and they smell so strongly that I can smell them like in the other room, and the smell is turning me on a ton, so I bet if I wore them out around people into pee stuff that I'd definitely get some other girls wet 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some stains you can't wash out 🙂 I've tried with these undies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fantastic post! I swear I can almost smell those panties in the last picture or two, stained twice from poo, plus cum and piss. Mmmmmmmmmm! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.