Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First Time Watching a Woman Pee

I was 17 years old and already a full fledged omo enthusiast. I was sitting in the back of a car, on the passenger side, on a road in the New York City area that was notorious for its traffic jams. That particlar day was no exception, and we were just sitting in traffic for what seemed like hours.  All of a sudden I noticed the front passenger door of the car in front of us open up, and a woman got out. She was probably around 30 years old and was very attractive. She went behind a bush that was right next to the shoulder, but all of the bushes that were lining the shoulder were very short and had almost no leaves. From where I sat, I had a perfect view of this woman. She pulled down her pants and panties, squatted, and began to piss like a friggin' racehorse. I was watching intently, but I don't think anyone else in my car even noticed. The driver was watching the road, hoping traffic would start moving, and everyone else was just zoned out. Now, as a horny 17 year old with a pee fetish who was getting a front row seat to a woman peeing like a racehorse, I was excited beyond belief. It took every ounce of self control I had to refrain from playing with myself right there in the car in front of everyone.  It was just so amazing to watch this woman pee. And of course after I got home that evening, I actually did play with myself. Even back then, I pretty much realized that with billions of people on this planet, there had to be others who had a pee fetish. But it would be quite a few years until I did some research on the internet and discovered Patche's Place, and the rest, as they say, is history.