Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What engrosses you so much you ignore needing to pee?

I remember reading a long time ago a story from a guy whose girlfriend was a painter and she'd sometimes get so into what she was painting that she would pee her pants and would sometimes wear diapers so she didn't have to clean up after herself. (If I was her boyfriend I'd definitely be like "no need to bother with the diapers, I'll deal with the cleanup if you have an accident" lol. #worth)

What are things that you get or used to get so into that you ignore your need to pee (maybe until it's too late)?

17 hours ago, BoeufLaShia said:

I remember reading a long time ago a story from a guy whose girlfriend was a painter and she'd sometimes get so into what she was painting that she would pee her pants and would sometimes wear diapers so she didn't have to clean up after herself. (If I was her boyfriend I'd definitely be like "no need to bother with the diapers, I'll deal with the cleanup if you have an accident" lol. #worth)

What are things that you get or used to get so into that you ignore your need to pee (maybe until it's too late)?

Do you have a link to that story? It seems a little unlikely, but incredibly hot if true.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much everything. As a kid that often meant carrying right on playing while wiggling with urgency in slightly wet pants. At some point I overcompensated in the direction of being able to hold it for hours, and as an adult I’ll often forget to go and have a Bladder of Steel.

I partly owe my fetish to not wanting to get up to pee while reading, and accidentally discovering masturbation while rocking in bed trying to hold it in.

One time when I was in my early twenties I had come home at around 2:00 a.m. after going out with some friends, and I had a few beers in me. I turned on the tv and started watching a movie on Cinemax that had lots of very nice female nudity. Even though I soon became desperate to pee, I did not want to miss any of the movie, so I resolved to hold it in until the movie was over. Well, eventually I had to pee so bad that some piss just spurted out. So I figured that I had better go to the bathroom, but on the way there I had an all-out accident and completely soaked my jeans.  Oops!

Gaming, definitely.  I hate interrupting a game to get up if I'm engrossed in what I'm doing, and with some games (like if I'm playing something multiplayer) I can't even always get a break when I need one.  But even if it's a single-player game I can pause, I still tend to wait longer than I normally would.

Art sometimes makes me put off getting up too, but only for so long, since if it gets bad enough then I can't concentrate on working on the art anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost anything can and will do it for me, it doesn't even have to be particularly engrossing. I guess I have that kind of brain where I get heavily absorbed in what I'm doing and just zone out. Even something as boring as work, I'll often be sitting at my desk in the office with a full bladder. Not because I intentionally want to do a hold (ok sometimes it is that, but not most of the time), but just because I don't want to be disturbed until I finish what I'm doing. In fact right now I'm lying in bed posting this and have been putting off the urge to go for over an hour, to the point that I'm humping the sheets to make it easier to hold.

None of this ever leads to accidents though. I guess partly because I rarely get into the realm of serious desperation - once it starts to hurt I'll inevitably end up distracted from what I was doing and so will get up to go. But also I guess because I've been doing this for as long as I can remember and so have developed a fairly strong bladder.