Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Either or either

I wet my bed last night. I usually lie directly on the plastic, but this time I tried it with a big towel under me. It was better in that I slept better, but I did miss the puddle I wake up in. I like to splash piss all over myself, but it was absorbed into the towel so I couldn't. Which will I do in future? Probably the old way. The plastic is reasonably comfortable, being heavy-duty stuff, and I really do like the puddle. I also like a good night's sleep. Decisions, decisions....

I don't spread my pee around, but relate to the other items in the report.  Almost all methods can go awry.  An absorbent washable mat has served me well for about 18 months (i think).  But midweek I half woke feeling wet.  As I needed to pee, figured it must be a night sweat.  After using the bathroom I'd awaken a bit more.  Hmmmm.  Wet in the wrong place for a night sweat  - right place for a night leak.  Remembered maybe overdoing the orange juice mixed with lemon soda I love on hot evenings.  I managed for the first time to roll off my large mat before sleep peeing.  Oh well.