Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wearing underwear while diapered

I've recently been getting more comfortable wearing and wetting in public, which I have to say has been tremendous fun! Every time I've worn in public I've worn underwear over my diaper, I guess to try and disguise the crinkle/bulge a bit more. However, I'd say about 60% of the time when I wet (not too much that the diaper gets close to capacity), some of the pee finds it's way onto my underwear around where the underwear meets the leak guards. It's never been enough to leak onto my pants (touch wood!) but it's not the most comfortable feeling and I do fear that in some situations it could help a proper leak to occur. So I wondered how everyone else deals with this, do you guys wear underwear over the diaper or not bother? My concern if wearing jeans is that the material could rub against the plastic and cause a small tear which I wouldn't notice until a leak had already occurred

With you on this, when I was younger and even today, I always pull a pair of larger panties over top of a pullup or diaper I wear in public, easier for changes and covering sounds. 

I even wore panties inside my Goodnites for a couple of months when my mom thought my feeling wet would wake me up... this did not work.

14 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

With you on this, when I was younger and even today, I always pull a pair of larger panties over top of a pullup or diaper I wear in public, easier for changes and covering sounds. 

I even wore panties inside my Goodnites for a couple of months when my mom thought my feeling wet would wake me up... this did not work.

Have you ever tried plastic pants Rachel? I've ordered a pair and I'm now questioning whether to go diaper then plastic pants then underwear then jeans, or skip the underwear altogether. I've got a long car journey coming up where I'll mostly be on my own except for when I briefly pick something up on the way so I would like to wear an ABU or something similar but want to make sure I can disguise it as best as possible and avoid any leaks from sitting down too long

On 7/17/2019 at 2:25 PM, leicesterfan said:

Have you ever tried plastic pants Rachel? I've ordered a pair and I'm now questioning whether to go diaper then plastic pants then underwear then jeans, or skip the underwear altogether. I've got a long car journey coming up where I'll mostly be on my own except for when I briefly pick something up on the way so I would like to wear an ABU or something similar but want to make sure I can disguise it as best as possible and avoid any leaks from sitting down too long

I have but I've had bad luck finding pairs that are comfortable and don't cut off circulation in my legs.

I wore plastic panties occasionally when I was growing up, but basically stopped about 8? 6?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 11:33 PM, CONNORDL said:

it's not just about how much you wet, but how fast. theres a huge difference between a brief flooding and a constant dribble.

that said, underwear is always prefered, maybe you should consider wearing loose boxers?

Couldn't agree more. Peeing too fast won't allow the diaper to absorb it all and cause some to leak out. The position you're in (Sitting/standing) will also determine where the pee ends up, and possibly cause leaks out the sides. I find letting it out slower, or peeing when you don't need to go that bad, is the best way to go.

I've also had good experiences with wearing loose boxers over diapers, allowing them to conceal whatever is sticking out above my jeans, and also helping to muffle sounds and protect from rubbing against the denim.

On 7/18/2019 at 7:15 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I have but I've had bad luck finding pairs that are comfortable and don't cut off circulation in my legs.

My wife has the same problem.

We use cloth diapers on weekends to save money on disposables but the plastic pants have always bothered her.

Try Leakmaster PUL pants. You can get them on Amazon. Very comfortable around the legs and still snug enough to prevent leaks. Those are the only kind my wife has had any luck with.

I've tried boxers over diapers before.  Only to help conceal and keep the poof from being obvious.

If they're wet, they'll of course sag.  And walking can turn into awkward waddling if you don't have something to help support your diaper.

Of course if you're wearing something noisy, adding a pair of underwear that is similar to compression shorts, can really minimize the telltale signs of what you have underneath.

Less noise, less poof.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a great set of videos on youtube where they test different diapers on a manican.  They showed that wearing underwear (boxer brief's or tighty whiteys) will cause the diaper to leak sooner.  So you can get more capacity if you don't wear snug clothing over top.  However, I find, probably because I don't have hips, that as the diaper gets full and heavier it will not just sag but start to slid right off.  So I always wear boxer briefs over a diaper.  They keep the diaper nicely in place without applying too much pressure, and don't have the elastic of the briefs interfering with the side guards.  I don't usually see leaks until I sit down having filled more than the compression of sitting can handle.  I try to be very aware of how much my diaper can hold when I'm out in public.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cuddlebear55 said:

There is a great set of videos on youtube where they test different diapers on a manican.  They showed that wearing underwear (boxer brief's or tighty whiteys) will cause the diaper to leak sooner.  So you can get more capacity if you don't wear snug clothing over top.  However, I find, probably because I don't have hips, that as the diaper gets full and heavier it will not just sag but start to slid right off.  So I always wear boxer briefs over a diaper.  They keep the diaper nicely in place without applying too much pressure, and don't have the elastic of the briefs interfering with the side guards.  I don't usually see leaks until I sit down having filled more than the compression of sitting can handle.  I try to be very aware of how much my diaper can hold when I'm out in public.

What is the title/account name of these?

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:40 PM, dampknickers said:

I prefer panties under the pull up. I enjoy wet pants feeling. Also decent  plastic pants over that with big enough leg openings. It feels so nice peeing my pants with confidence and then I can just enjoy the sensation as I'm wetting !

I also love wearing satin panties under goodnight pull ups and maybe pul panties on top for extra protection this way its the best of both worlds wet panties pull ups and waterproof panties and when im around home I also wear my plastic skirt, nice !

I'll often wear boxers or shorts over top, both because I continue to be shy about this in front of my wife, and because it helps combat the sag as they start to become soaked. I've contemplated buying a plain onesie, but the ones I've seen are expensive, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable enough with myself to go around sporting one of those anyway. 

Ironically, I tend to feel less self conscious in front of total strangers, and am contemplating wearing a diaper on an upcoming flight just by itself under sweatpants or track pants.