Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing myself at work?

Make sure you're well hydrated. More dilute=less smell. And don't go full bore, just little leaks as you see fit. Also plan if you have to be somewhere where your pants will be visible to not have recently let any out cause even with black clothes it can be noticeable. Letting it dry slightly makes it more plausible that you spilled water or something.

Best of luck 

I’ve done it a few times. 

Normally on a Friday afternoon when it’s a bit quieter in the office. I wear black trousers to work always so it doesn’t show much. I let it out while I sit at my desk. Not lots, but enough to feel very wet in my crotch and between my thighs. 

I always stay well hydrated to minimise the smell, and so that my chair doesn’t start smelling. 

By doing it later in the afternoon I can always just go straight home if it all goes horribly wrong!

I’ve also wet accidentally a few times, which is why I always wear black trousers. 

I've done it a quite a few times where I (and my boyfriend) work. We share a cubicle upon permission from our boss.

A couple of things to point out:

Me and my boyfriend had accidentally discovered we both were into it by this point, so he was ready to help hide it when I did.

Going all at once is a quick way to get caught

Don't (intentionally) ruin any property that belongs to the office that could be permanently ruined, only things that are yours or could be cleaned.

Bring Febreze if you worry about the smell.

Be ready to clean up after yourself incase someone comes by soon after. Even if your pants are (mostly) dry, a small yellow pool sitting on a chair isn't gonna go by well.