Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fun question for everyone

I had a very young mum who was so very laid back she had married my dad who was much much older he was then sadly killed in an RAF accident when I was just two years old. His daughter from his first marriage who was 16 when I was born lived with us after our father died she became very close to my mum! So I was brought up by two young women we often drove from Hertfordshire to above Inverness in Scotland to my Grandparents castle long before there were many good roads many pee stops for me sometimes in the dark I had to be helped to use the potty on the floor on the back seat of our Rover car.  I saw my mum and my sister well she was my step sister but I have always called her my big sister pee by the side of the car many times. I did ask when I was about four why they both did not have willy's to do there streams out off! Mum who came from a family of doctors told me in a basic child way all about girls and boys and the difference and that was it I never asked again but was always fascinated at seeing them wee! Jules my stepsister could wee like a horse my mum use to say a great spray of arching pee would burst forth and she would get a fit of giggles as she squatted down! If we went up on the Sleep train to Scotland as we did in the wintertime the old Mark 1 BR sleepers had chamber pots still so I saw mum and Jules wee in these and there again Jules was a real hisser! As well we lived very open nothing was hidden away I saw both women naked most days and to me, it was the norm in those times growing up and thought nothing of it. Such a happy time for me!  Kev.    

I saw my mom pee when I was younger. I also went into the mall with her as a kid and went into the stall with her. 

Then she hover over the toilet and I watch her. I then saw where a women too. I then did see and hear my steep mom pee.

I then heard her pee and was shocked how different women pee sounds are and I like it.  I was always shocked how fast women pee. 

Edited by peedespes02 (see edit history)

I grew up in a house with two sisters and my mom, and all of them didn't seem to connect peeing with privacy at all. I would get home from school and my mom would hear me walk in and yell at me from upstairs to bring her toilet paper. I'm not sure I remember a time where I didn't know that girls peed sitting down (and honestly, I did it for a long time, too; I have to say its really comfortable).

Oddly, my understanding came in steps.  At some point prior to clear memories, my parents told me I had to learn to stand to pee.  Why?  Because boys stand and girls sit.  (That's an explanation?  It just made me more curious about girls.)  At six I very much wanted know whether a girl's pee pee could contain a boy's pee pee (but no idea why I wanted to know and never investigated).  About age ten my appendix had to be removed.  No one explained what had been removed.  So I looked through all the school health books to learn what was now missing.  In the process of finding boy internals diagrams, girl diagrams came to my attention.  That gave me a clearer map of how insides connect to outsides.

At age sixteen a girl I'd met a couple weeks prior took me to her house.  Nobody else was home.  She took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom.  She pulled up her skirt, dropped her undergarments (three layers Nazarene girls wore to hide their bodies).  Then she dropped onto the fixture and peed more forcefully than any of the boys.  After her pee stopped she wiped.  She had just demonstrated girls don't normally drop their skirts to pee and girls wipe.  As weeks passed, she also allowed me to learn more details about that anatomy between her legs.  She hardly missed a day talking me with her for her after-school pee.

We were both prudish home products, were terrified of sex (had no idea how to get contraceptives) and never let our play advance to sex.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:33 PM, Wombat48 said:

My best friend was a girl! We showed each other! Lol

It was just like that. My neighbour friend was a girl and we played outdoors nearly every day. With being out a long time you need to pee. There was a schoolyard across the street with a small "wood" (100 meters with trees and bushes I would say). There we went to pee and we showed each others what we have (or what we not have ;P).

• 2 weeks later...

I may have always known, but the first time I noticed ....

My cousin (and best friend / surrogate older sister at the time) and I had always bathed / showered together. She is one year older. One day we were at home and had gotten filthy playing in the garden with the sprinkler. Before we could go into the house, we showered in the basement / mudroom/  laundry floor shower (just a shower head over a drain in the middle of the floor), we had to shower off in our bathing suits. As we scrubbed ourselves with soap from head to toe, I passed her the bar and it brushed across her bikini bottoms. I had soap in my eyes. She kind of moaned. I was clueless as to what happened, she asked me to kneel and I did. 

I think I shared the story here a long tine ago. But I got to see her pee from VERY close up. It is probably the start of my interest in all things Omo.

I wasn't sure for a while cause I knew they didn't have a cock, so through my childhood I assumed they peed out their butts. And of course I didn't want to ask, I'm really shy about this kind of thing and plus I thought it might offend someone. Then I saw Eliza wet herself on Family Guy. Before I started looking for stories and fanfics about it I remember reading a bit into where the urethra is and saying where it is in females, so from then on I was pretty clear on it, which made my fantasies much easier cause outwardly it wouldn't look too different from all my planned wettings.

We used to hang out as a group of three girls and two boys. When we had to pee we'd all go in the bushes, so we saw everything. One of the girls taught us what to do though, so the other boy and I used to squat and we all assumed that was how everyone peed outdoors. I was 15 the first time I saw a boy pee outdoors standing up!

I think perhaps my younger sister was fascinated by peeing as well as me. I was 12ish , she 3 years younger. One evening she hid behind the shower curtain to see me pee. She gave herself away by bursting out laughing when I started going which caused me to stop peeing.

She also wanted my brother and I to see her peeing. She would get out of the pool squat and pee, asking if we could see  it. Honestly, I couldn't with the pool water running off her. I only knew girls had to sit to urinate. Nothing came of it, and there was no thought of  anything sexuality related. We were completely sheltered from that until nature forced the issue.

It was not until I was 18 that I convinced my girlfriend to let me watch up close that I actually saw a female peeing. I still didn't know exactly where it came out.

Eventually she let me put my hand in her stream. Later still she held he pee for hours. Then she stood up in the tub, spread her lips and I actually saw her pee hole open. I still remember the thrill I experienced.

With males where our urine comes out is obvious. With a female the urethra is hidden by the rest of her lady bits, therefore till this day I am fascinated seeing where her pee comes out. 

On 7/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, Chris0819 said:

How did you find out how the opposite sex pees?

Guys, how did you find out that girls sit when they pee and where it comes out of?

Girls, how did you find out that boys stand up when they pee and where it comes out of?

Curious to hear the responses. Have a great day everyone!!!

I don't really remember exactly.

But I have a younger sister and also mother, so probably this has something to do with it. 

I think that my general interest to "these things" began already very early, about that time when I started realizing that girls pee in a different way and I got curious about that. 

• 1 month later...

My understanding came in two steps.

When about 5/6, I was having a shower in the changing room of a swimming pool; though it was the male changing room, there was a girl .. I don't remember why, I think because she was with her brother and they were accompanied by their father. Anyway one day we were in the shower together and I could see that she hadn't a penis. From that day on, I was very curious to know how girls pee, but I was too shy to ask to anybody. 

A couple of years later I was on holiday in the mountains and I became close friend to a girl who lived in the house beside mine. She was around my age, and we always played together. One day we were playing in the small grove behind our homes, when she said that she had to pee really bad. I had no time to reply that she took off her shorts and peed there in front of me! She looked at me while peeing and said "Sorry, but I couldn't hold it anymore"

So I found out how girls pee!

[Male]

From a young age I knew that the place that girls peed from looked different from boys'. I made it my mission to find out what they had instead of a willy, but didn't until primary school swimming class when a girl walked out of the changing room nude. Even after learning these parts had other roles, I didn't know there were two different holes until I was like 15 from the internet.

I was brought up to pee sitting by my mom, so of course girls doing the same was nothing weird.

• 6 months later...