Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Implied scene in Stranger Things 3

I’m sure plenty of you know about the Netflix series Stranger Things, and those who have seen it probably recall a male wetting scene that occured in season 1.

*Spoilers from here on out*

Well season 3 introduced this Robin character played by Maya Hawke, and over the season as this tomboyish ice cream scooper got exposed to the heart-pounding adventure I held out hope and imagined spots where she might not have been prepared for the shocks and leaked a little. Especially since one sequence had her pack trapped in an elevator (which resulted in another male peeing scene 🙄) however the penultimate episode granted my wish the only way Standards and Practices probably would.

Here we have a cute exchange as Robin and Steve come down from being drugged. As they were interrogated earlier, Robin suggests they ask each other questions to see how grounded they are. Steve goes right where we would go and asks when the last time she peed her pants was. Her answer is adorable and humorous, and was actually one of the moments from a prior episode i thought maybe she would pee in fright in reaction to! 

If youre a fan I suggest watching the season first just for full context, and to see if you can guess where during the adventure she leaked. But if youre caught up or dont care about the minor spoilers presented here, enjoy~