Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Photos- Wetting Her Panties in the Locker Room

This kinky photo gallery features Alisha undressing and peeing in her sexy red panties, set in a women’s locker room.

Check out Alisha in these photos! The photo set starts out with her wearing a sleeveless shirt and very short denim shorts.  She sexily poses for our camera, set inside a women’s locker room.  After several photos where she is simply looking sexy, she undresses, revealing her red panties.  Then, with little fanfare, she pees through her underwear, which grows visibly dark with wetness.

After she is done peeing she shows off her dripping wet panties for our camera.  Ultimately she takes them off, exposing her bare pussy, and holds up her wet undies so the camera can get a clear shot of them.

locker-room-2150.jpg

locker-room-2179.jpg

locker-room-2197.jpg

locker-room-2216.jpg

gallery_173.jpg

On 7/5/2019 at 6:45 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I'd have liked it better if she peed in her shorts THEN showed off her wet panties.

Me too!

But, some people like to see just wetting in panties.  I figure a bit of variety is good, so we try to do something that is at least a little different with each shoot.