Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tales of Desperate Celebrities

Chapter One: Pee Gut

It was a hot July night and in Long Beach, California, it was even hotter. Demi Lovato was performing a warm-up for her upcoming world tour and she had the crowd bouncing. Demi herself was bouncing as well, but for a different reason.

"Damn it! Why did it have to be sooo hot today?!" she said to herself. "I wish I hadn't chugged that extra water before I came out. I have to pee really bad!"

Demi jumped around the stage, singing her heart out. She was dressed in tight leather pants and a gray tank-top under a black jacket. Despite her discomfort, these people paid to see her. She wasn't about to disappoint them. She clenched every muscle she could and went about her routine.

About an forty-five minutes into her set, it was time to slow things down. As she started singing "Nightingale," she signaled offstage for a stool. When they placed the stool, she carefully rested her tush upon it. It helped to alleviate some of the pressure in her abdomen, but right now, she was really wishing she had let them schedule that intermission. But she had wanted to get back to her hotel early, so when her manager suggested it, she'd said no. Now she was paying for it.

"Oh it hurts so bad," she thought. Her gut literally felt like it was full of pee. "Pee-gut," she thought to herself, smiling a little. That smile quickly faded, however, as she was forced cross her legs as she sang a high note. After two more slow songs, where she made liberal use of the stool to hide her need from the audience, it was time for a duet with Idina Menzel. "Let it go, let it go..." the pair sang. "I'd love to let it go," thought Demi. "How much longer, I don't know if I can hold it!" 

Thankfully, Idina was the powerhouse of this duet, so Demi didn't have to strain her diaphragm muscles too much. But her sphincter muscles were getting quite a workout tonight. As she and Idina hugged afterwards, she whispered in her friend's ear, "I'm about to pee my pants!" Idina giggled and joked, "Don't sneeze!" Demi had to bend forward as she laughed. "You're terrible!" Demi said, still laughing. "Good luck," said Idina as she left the stage.

Despite feeling like she was going to explode, Demi powered through her last three songs like a trooper. As she finished her last song, she took a bow. The audience applauded wildly as she started to leave. But when she got to the exit, her manager stopped her. "It's a good crowd tonight, D. Send 'em home happy!" Demi was crestfallen, she had to pee so badly. She wanted nothing more than to run to the bathroom, rip her pants off, plop her bottom on the throne and release everything she had been holding back. But Demi was about her fans first and foremost. Putting on a smile, she returned to the stage to a huge ovation.

She took a seat on the stool, as she launched into "Skyscraper." She wiggled her bum on the stool a few times during the song, trying to find a position that took some of the pressure off of her swollen bladder. At one point, she had to suck in a breath, because her pee wanted out immediately. But she managed to get through it, before starting her final song, "Give Your Heart A Break." She put her soul into the song and had the audience captivated. But as she hit her last note, she felt her urethra opening. She hadn't ordered her bladder to start emptying, her muscles had had enough and were involuntarily taking over. She briefly crossed her legs as she felt a drop escape.

"NO!" she wailed mentally. "I'm almost done! Just hold on, Demi!" Somehow, she managed to finish the song without drawing attention to her predicament, but instead of standing up to take another bow, she remained seated as she thanked everyone for coming, then slowly, gingerly, stood and waddled offstage, her thighs squeezed together as tightly as possible while walking. A second drop had forced itself out, but she was determined to keep the rest in until her rear-end was planted on the toilet. As quickly as she could given the circumstances, she made her way down the hall. As she approached her dressing room, she could feel her urine pressing against her pelvic wall. It was so painful and she craved the sweet release that was just behind the door.

She entered the dressing room, sweating and breathing heavily from the effort it was taking to hold back her waters. She stopped at the full-length mirror in her dressing room. She was curious. Carefully, she unzipped her pants and lowered them slightly. She raised her shirt, then gaped in shock. Her belly was so swollen, that it was pushing out, making her look pregnant. She touched it and flinched. It was rock hard and she realized she must be filled to the brim. She felt another drop trying to squeeze out. She ran into the bathroom and yanked her pants and underwear down to her ankles. She lifted the toilet cover and dropped her ass onto the seat. She breathed deeply as she finally allowed her sphincter muscles to relax. "Ohhhhhhh....!" Demi moaned. "Shit, that feels soooooo good!" It was as if someone had turned on the faucet, pee gushed out Demi and she smiled as she heard the satisfying splash of urine into the toilet. She had felt like a garden hose that someone had folded over, preventing the water from escaping. Well finally, they had let go and now she was letting go. In her delirium, she grabbed her phone from the inside pocket of her jacket and went to Twitter.

“Soooo I totally had to pee the ENTIRE SHOW.. I LITERALLY had a pee-gut. HAHAHAHA," was what she typed. She sighed in sheer relief as she hit post. She peed steadily for a minute and a half before her stream began to taper off. She still had some liquid inside her, however and she strained to force it out. She lifted her butt off the seat, allowing a few last drops out. Finally, she decided she was empty and grabbed a piece of toilet paper to wipe herself. As she was washing her hands, however...

"What the f***?!" She quickly dried her hands and grabbed her phone. Yes, she had actually tweeted about her stressful bladder situation. She felt like an idiot. She began typing: “F**k. I really just tweeted that. WHO DOES THAT?!!?! HAHAHAHA." She couldn't help but laugh. It had been a long night. She couldn't wait to get back to her hotel, take a nice, hot shower and curl up in bed with a cheesy romance movie until she fell asleep.

The end.

(If anyone has suggestions or requests for future chapters, leave a comment. Female celebs 18+ only, please.)

Lost and Bursting

Taylor Swift groaned as she tried the handle of the door. Locked. "Oh come on!" she yelled in frustration, to nobody in particular. It had been a long morning for the popstar. She had planned a day at the beach, but her producer had called her in for an impromptu meeting. come from a meeting, where she was informed that she needed to re-do one of her tracks for her upcoming album, due to a technical issue. Between having her day disrupted and having to drive to a studio she wasn't familiar with, she was in a less-than-great mood. Plus, thanks to traffic turning a forty-five minutes ride into an hour and a half long trek, and her decision to drink two bottles of water on the way, she was in serious need of a bathroom. But this studio was a labyrinth of locked doors and she was getting antsy. She tried the handle again. No luck. "Argh!" Taylor yelled in exasperation. She banged on it a few times, then crossed her legs and leaned forward to take some of the pressure off of her full bladder.

She was dressed in jean shorts and wore a pink t-shirt with the American flag printed on it. The shirt was a size too small for her and hugged her torso, showing the shape of her breasts. She looked around, trying to find a door she hadn't yet attempted. She reached for a handle and turned it... Success! She smiled as she entered the building. "Hmmm," she thought. There were two corridors she could try. Hopefully, one would lead to a bathroom. She touched her abdomen, it felt bloated. She had to go so bad. This wasn't a new experience for her, as she typically drank a lot of water. Even in highschool, she was the girl who always had to go to the bathroom. But she loved being hydrated and what it did for her body. Her skin was flawless and she had the body of a model without being without being too skinny. In fact, the only drawback was that she always had to go to the bathroom. Now that drawback was a pressing need, as she was desperate. She crossed her legs again, hoping she wasn't too far away from the ladies room. She decided to try the path to her right.

As she walked down the hall, she noticed there was nobody around to ask for directions. She noticed several offices, but they were all either locked or empty. "I hope they knew I was coming," she thought to herself. She decided to try calling the producer, but she had no service. "If someone was planning to murder me, they picked the right place to do it," she thought with a nervous laugh. "Hello? is anyone here?" No answer. Soon she was at the end of the hall. A dead-end. "Crap," she said out loud. She crossed her legs again. She had to pee so bad! She turned around and made her way back to where she started. "Am I even at the right place?" Taylor wondered. She started down the opposite corridor and was delighted to see a sign indicating restrooms up ahead. "Thank goodness!" she said out loud. She raced up ahead and nearly cried when she saw the ladies room sign on the door. At last! She turned the handle. Locked. "No!" She jiggled the handle a few times, to no avail. She tried the men's room. No luck. Now she wanted to cry for a different reason. "You can't do this to a girl who has to pee!" she shouted, knowing nobody could hear her. "I'm about to explode here!" With a sigh, she turned around and walked back to where she came from. She exited the building and looked around. Suddenly, she froze. "Oh no... Nononononono!!!!" She could feel the floodgates starting to open. "No! This can't be happening!" Looking around, she realized she was out of time and options. She ran over to her car and started unhooking her shorts.

She was just starting to squat down when she heard a car coming. "Shit!" She stopped what she was doing and buttoned her shorts. A car pulled up next to her as she squirmed around. The window lowered as a man stuck his head out. "Excuse me, Miss. Are you ok?" Taylor sighed. "Actually, no. I'm late for a recording session, I can't figure out where I'm supposed to be, and I really, REALLY, need to use the bathroom." The man smiled. "The studio is across the street." Taylor's face turned beet-red. "Seriously?!" "You're not the first person to get lost here," he said. "Hop in and I'll drive you over." As Taylor got in the car, she bit her lip. She had to pee really bad. She crossed her legs as soon as she was seated and didn't put her seatbelt on. The man smiled. "So many artists get lost around here. One time, Nicki Minaj walked the length of the building five times before someone realized she was lost." Taylor giggled, which caused her sphincter to tremble. "I'm just so glad you came along. I have to use the bathroom sooooo bad!" She was embarrassed to tell a total stranger this, but he was nonplussed. "I've suggested they put a porta-john over here," he said. "I've seen everyone from Madonna to Kelly Clarkson pop a squat in that parking lot." Taylor smiled. "I was close. Speaking of which," she added as they pulled into the parking lot of the studio. "Is the ladies room near the entrance?" "To the left," he said as he pulled up in front of the building. "You can't miss it." Taylor smiled gratefully as she got out of the car. "Thank you so much!" She grabbed her purse and ran into the building. She asked the secretary to tell them she was there, then excused herself. The man was right, the ladies room was right there. She pushed the door open, her eyes lit up when she saw the toilet. She unbuttoned her shorts and lowered herself into the toilet seat.

Taylor relaxed and it was as if the cap had been yanked off a fire hydrant. She sighed in relief as pee gushed out her. She looked down and saw her swollen belly deflating as she relieved herself. She had been so desperate and it felt amazing to be able to go at long last. After what felt like forever, she felt her stream stop. She wiped herself and washed her hands, then did a quick makeup check. Satisfied, she exited the bathroom. "Ms. Swift, they're ready for you in room D. Upstairs, third room on the right." Taylor thanked her and made her way up the stairs, an extra spring in her step now that her load had been lightened. She smiled and checked her watch. Maybe she'd still make the beach after all.

Edited by desperation_fan (see edit history)
14 minutes ago, Saberhagen's B said:

Both of these were amazing! Celebrity omo is unfortunately very rare around here.

As for a request, I would love to see one about Britney Spears. 

Thanks! I've wanted to see more celeb stories for a while and I'm finally gaining confidence in my writing abilities, so I took a shot.

Any specific scenario you'd want to see for Britney?

On 7/6/2019 at 6:00 PM, desperation_fan said:

Thanks! I've wanted to see more celeb stories for a while and I'm finally gaining confidence in my writing abilities, so I took a shot.

Any specific scenario you'd want to see for Britney?

I wouldn't mind reading one about her desperate while performing during her early days. Maybe during the Dream Within A Dream tour?

Or if you don't like that idea, I'm happy with whatever you come up with. I remember a couple years back someone came up with idea of her being desperate as hell while being chased around by the paparazzi, that would be good too. Again, whatever you decide, I'm perfectly fine with. 

It's Go Time

"This is great," thought Nina Dobrev. She was attending her first Met Gala and having a great time. She was wearing a tight flowing dress that was made out of vintage gold metal. Attending with her boyfriend, Ian Somerhalder and her dress had caused quite the stir on the red carpet. Inside, she had been regaled with further compliments. She had been enjoying the free food and drink that was provided for all guests. "How're you doing?" asked Ian. "This is great," she said. "But do you know how much longer it's going to be?" He looked at his watch. "Another hour and a half," he answered. "Why?" "Oh... Just wondering." She kissed him on the cheek and turned away, making an excuse about wanting to mingle. In reality, she didn't want him to see the pained expression on her face. She was actually in pretty desperate need of a bathroom. She had been indulging in the free drink, in particular, the champagne. Except she had forgotten that what goes in must eventually come out. Which wouldn't have been that big of an issue, except for one, tiny detail... She was sewn into her dress.

It wasn't an uncommon practice, sewing celebrities into their dresses or gowns for big events such as this. It didn't make the experience any less awkward, however. This wasn't the first time she had been sewn into a dress for a party, so she knew what to expect for the most part. She had used the toilet right before getting dressed. Due to how tight to gown for, she wasn't wearing anything underneath, save for a thin pair of panties. She didn't need to wear a bra or shapewear, seeing as they would adjust the dress to literally cling to her form. The process had taken just about an hour and it was worth it, as she looked like a golden goddess, literally dripping with gold. She had the designer's number in the case of an emergency, although she had been warned to watch her fluid intake, as she wouldn't be getting out of the dress easily. Now she was wishing she had heeded that advice. Her dress was so tight that she couldn't even cross her legs. She winced as she felt her bladder pressing against her pelvis. With how form fitting the dress was, she actually appeared to have a tiny bulge."Oh my god!" she thought. She had to pee so bad, she wasn't sure how long she could last. She thought about calling the designer, but they had warned her, after all. She would just have to hold it until the ball was over. She checked the clock on the wall. Another hour and twenty five minutes. She could do it. She had to.

For the next twenty minutes, she tried to mingle and not think about her urgent bodily needs. For a while, it worked, but soon, her bloated bladder made it's presence known to her. She was starting to have trouble standing still. And trying to do the pee dance in this gown was almost impossible. All she could do was stand with her waist bent and one hand pressed just above her pubic bone. She felt like everyone was staring at her. She was embarrassed, but there wasn't much she could do. If she ignored her need much longer, she'd end up getting attention for all the wrong reasons. She checked her watch. An hour left. She would never make it. With a groan, she pulled her phone out. As she dialed the designer's number, she tried to move out of the earshot of the other attendees. "Hello?" answered a male voice on the other end of the phone. "Um, hi. This is Nina, I'm wearing one of your dresses at the Met Gala?" "What's wrong? You didn't rip or stain the dress, did you?!" "No, nothing like that! It's just that... Um, well, I'm sewn into this thing... What if I have to... Well... You know.... What if I have to go?" She swore she could hear laughter in the background as the man answered her. "We warned you about drinking too much." "I know! I know, but... It's kind of an emergency." Nina heard a loud sigh. "How much longer is the ball?" "I don't know... An hour?" Another sigh. "Ok, we're going to send someone out with an emergency sewing kit. Can you try to hold on?" "I'll try, but I'll be honest with you, I'm pretty desperate." "I'm going to give you a number. When you absolutely can't wait any longer, text them. They'll meet you in the bathroom and they'll cut you out of the dress, then see you back in." "Ok, thanks," said Nina, as she copied down the number.

As Nina made her way towards the restrooms, Ian approached her. "Hey, what's going on?" "Bathroom emergency," she answered. "I'm about to piss myself!" she told her amused boyfriend. "Aren't you... Well, aren't you sewn into that dress?" "Yes," she answered. "So... How are you planning on pulling this off?" Ian was genuinely amused by his girlfriend's predicament. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Nina replied sassily before continuing her trek across the ballroom to the facilities. When she got there, she tried her best to wait patiently. But she had to go so bad! She paced back and forth, she leaned against the sink, her knees knocking together, she even resorted to holding herself through the dress! Being so close to a toilet had gotten her bladder excited. "Where are they?!" she wondered. She felt a tremor go through her abdomen, as her bladder was now demanding she empty it. She pulled out her phone and typed a message: "IT'S GO TIME. NOW." She sent it to the number she had been given. About a minute later, she received a reply: "Stuck in traffic. Be there ASAP." Nina groaned. "Oh my god!" she thought. "This is it. I'm going to be that girl who peed herself in the bathroom at the Met Gala!" She couldn't stand still, she had to pee so badly. Her hand had taken up residence between her legs in a fruitless effort to relieve some of the pressure. But she was well past that point. The liquid she had consumed wanted out and it was going to happen one way or the other. Nina's eyes were filled with tears from how much effort she was putting into holding back her pee. Just when she thought she couldn't hold it any longer, there was a knock on the door. "Nina?" It was a man's voice. "Are you with the designer?!" she almost shouted. "Yes. May I come in?" "Yes! Please! Come in!" The door opened and in walked a gentleman in jeans and a t-shirt, carrying a small sewing kit. "Let's get you out of that dress."

The man produced a small, thin blade from his kit. "Hold perfectly still, Miss. I don't want to slice you in the process." "You're going to use that? Why not scissors?" "Have you ever tried to cut metal before?" "No," Nina admitted. "Scissors won't even make a dent. Besides, you need to go directly against the stitches, or the dress could be permanently damaged." "Oh," said Nina. "Um, how long will this take?" "Hold still," he said without answering her question. Nina tried to remain still, but she had to pee so badly now, it was almost impossible. "Stop squirming!" "I'm trying! But I'm about to explode, do you think you could hurry?!" The man didn't answer, instead continuing to slowly, carefully, line the blade up with the stitches sewn into back of the dress. Nina sighed and tried to remain as still as a statue. But now her body was spasming uncontrollably and the man was clearly getting frustrated with her. "Hold still! I can't cut the dress off with you bouncing about." "Oh for the love of- just rip it! I don't care, just get me out of this thing!" The man hesitated, as Nina felt her pent-up pee starting to force it's way out of her. "NOW!!" she screamed and the man finally relented, ripping along the stitches. "Oh hurry up! Hurry hurry hurry!!!" When he had it halfway ripped, she yanked at the waist, allowing the half- ripped dress to fall to the floor. Her breasts jiggled in all their glory as she frantically yanked her panties off and ran to the toilet. "Um, do you want me to wait out-" "OOOOHHHH!!!!" Nina began releasing a powerful torrent into the toilet. Her butt hadn't even hit the toilet seat when she started. She didn't care that this man was watching her pee, she had been so desperate, she wouldn't have cared if the entire ballroom saw her.

"Fuck, that feels soooooo good!" She was almost in a trance, peeing uncontrollably, with no signs of slowing down. Once she had a bit of control over the force of her stream, she allowed her bottom to settle on the seat. She was still going strong, as the man stood with his back to her, trying to give her a little bit of privacy. After nearly two minutes, she finally stopped peeing. "Whoo!" she said as she wiped. "Sorry about that. I was like a balloon about to pop!" She washed her hands in the sink, then grabbed her discarded panties and put them back on. "You can turn around." The man did indeed turn, but still wouldn't look at Nina. He seemed her back into the dress in silence. At least now she could stand still. As the man quickly left, Nina thanked him for his assistance. She chuckled slightly at how embarrassed he was. After all, she was the one who nearly pissed herself! Oh well, she thought. She checked her hair and makeup in the mirror, before heading back to rejoin the party.

47 minutes ago, The Shark said:

I loved that! Honestly Im more of a fan of wetting stories but the desperation shown was so awesome! Great work, looking forward to your future projects!

There will be wetting in future installments. Right now, I'm covering actual incidents that were discussed in interviews or social media.

Also, change to the lineup. The Sarah Hyland story isn't really working as I hoped, so I'm going to write the Britney story next, then Hilary, then try to go back to Sarah.

Can I make a couple of requests? 

Ashley Costello

Maja Shining

these two ladies are rock/metal singers, both a bit unknown to everyday people but still celebrities. 

Just a normal every day situation would be brilliant. I don’t mind if it’s just desperation or wetting but can I request they do leak a couple of times? I would also appreciate if I could pick their panties? Red lace for Ashley, and silver silk for Maja?

your an awesome writer so I hope you can use these two beautiful ladies

bree xx

Edited by Breepee (see edit history)

Oops... I Did It Again

Britney Spears had to pee. She was filming the music video for her song, "Oops... I Did It Again." Dressed in a tight red bodysuit, she had been filming for the last four hours. When the costume was first presented to her, she had expressed her concerns about being able to use the bathroom. The costume was made of a leather and it was very skintight, which caused her to sweat. Add to that the hot lights of the soundstage, resulting in an uncomfortable situation. There was plenty of water and other cold beverages on hand for the performers and crew, but most of them didn't have to worry about how accessible the facilities were. Britney's costume had only one zipper, which ran from the small of her back up to her neck, effectively sealing her in. And since getting into the costume the first time was nearly an hour long ordeal, she knew the chances of her being allowed to take a bathroom break were somewhere between low and never. And adding to her already dire predicament, Britney's petite body housed an equally petite bladder. So to say her need was urgent was quite the understatement.

"Mom! Can you get them to hurry this along?!" Britney asked her mother and manager, Lynne. "My eyeballs are floating, I can't wait much longer!" "I know, Britney. Try to hang on, I'll talk to the director." Britney squirmed as Lynne walked away. "I'm gonna explode!" she thought to herself. Britney's little sister, Jamie Lynn, approached her with a mischievous gleam in her eye. In her hand was a bottle of water. "Hey Britney, ya thirsty?" She shook the bottle in front of Britney, who winced and crossed her legs. "Ugh... No... Get away from me with that!" "As, do you have pee?" asked Jamie Lynn in a sing-song voice, obviously enjoying her sister's misery. "Yes!" Britney hissed. "Hey, it's too bad you're wearing that tight suit. I bet it makes it worse, the way all that pee inside you is getting squeezed..." Jamie poked Britney's tummy, causing the Pop Queen to flinch, then swat her sister away. "Omigawd, don't do that!" Lynne returned and Jamie ran off, her mother glaring at her the whole time. "They need a retake," she said to Britney, who moaned and buried her face in her hands. "Ohhh," she whined. "I think I'm holding at least two great lakes in here!" she said, pointing at her squashed tummy. "It's not healthy to hold it," she said. "Do they want me to get a UTI or die from a kidney infection?!" "No, dear," said Lynne, rolling her eyes at her daughter's dramatics. "They just want to get the best take." "Well, I don't think they'll want the take where I burst and drown in my own pee, but that's what's gonna happen if they don't get me out of this damn costume and to a toilet!" Lynne looked slightly amused by her daughter's outburst. "Well, maybe if I had put it like that..." "Moooooom...." Britney said in exasperation, holding herself as she danced in place. "I have to gooooooo!" "You looked a lot cuter doing that when you were Jamie Lynn's age," replied Lynne. "Look Britney, we talked about how this lifestyle wouldn't always be easy. Here's your lesson for the day: sometimes singers just have to hold it! You'll be fine." Lynne walked away as Britney pouted, her legs still tightly crossed.

Britney fake smiled her way through another take, but it was torturous. Even the simplest steps were painful with a full bladder. Somehow, she got through it, but when the director called cut, she immediately grabbed her crotch and crossed her legs as far as they would go. Lynne and Jamie Lynn approached her. "Good job, Britney." "Th-thanks, Mom," replied Britney through gritted teeth. "Are we d-d-done?" Lynne smiled. "Let me go ask." As Lynne walked away, Jamie Lynn looked at Britney. Her older sister couldn't stand still! "Wow, Britney! You look like a twisted up garden hose!" That was an accurate description. She certainly felt that way, like a hose with a knot in the middle. She was just waiting for someone to untie the knot so she could blow! "Oh, I hope we're done!" Britney said to her sister. "I'm about to pop!" Jamie Lynn was giggling. Her sister ALWAYS had to pee. On family road trips, it was usually Britney requesting a pitstop. Jamie always found it so funny, watching her older sister squirming like she had ants in her pants. "I thought adults were supposed to be able to hold it, Britney?" Britney scowled at her sister. "Everyone's different, Jamie. It's not my fault I have a small bladder!" Lynne returned. "They want to do promo shots." Britney groaned, causing Jamie Lynn to giggle. "Britney Jean, you are a grown woman. You can hold on. As soon as they get what they need, it'll be over and you can go pee." Britney groaned again. "How long?" "However long it takes," said her mother pointedly. "It's not her fault, mom," said Jamie Lynn, still giggling. "She has a small bladder." Lynne cracked a smile. "Nature's way of compensating for giving her other things that aren't so small," she said, looking at her oldest daughter's ample chest. Jamie looked confused as Britney and their mom began laughing. Britney was forced to squeeze her legs shut as she tried to control her laughter. "Soon, hon. Ok?" Britney nodded as her mother and sister walked away.

The promo shots took about forty-five minutes to complete, which was about forty-four minutes too long in Britney's mind. When they were finally done, her mother came over to her. "Britney, you did great. Let's get you out of that outfit." Britney just looked at her mom. She was sitting on a stack of boxes with a sad expression on her face. "What's wrong, Britney? You look like you're going to cry." "M-mom... I-I-I c-c-can't m-m-move... Or I'll p-p-p-pee..." Tears were flowing down her cheeks. Her insides were so stretched, yet so squashed inside that tight red costume. All that liquid wanted out and it wanted out NOW. Lynne looked at her daughter. "What are we supposed to do? You can't pee out here!" "I don't have much say in it anymore, Mom! It's gonna happen!" "Britney Jean Spears! I am tired of your whining! You are a grown adult and this diva act will not be acceptable! Now you stand your butt up and march yourself to bathroom, like a grown woman!" Britney pouted as she pushed her bottom off of the boxes and got to her feet. She felt like she was about to lose it right there, but didn't dare with her mother watching her. She trudged towards her dressing room, her mother and sister following close behind.

It was such a long walk for Britney. Every step she took caused sharp pains in her bladder, as if it was full of broken glass. She had to pee so bad, but she didn't dare allow even a single drop to leak out, lest she incur her mother's wrath. Jamie Lynn watched her sister, amazed at how desperate she was. When they got to the dressing room, Britney made a beeline for the bathroom. Inside, she fumbled with her zipper, but couldn't keep her hands steady. "Mom! I need help!" Lynne entered the bathroom. "I can't get the zipper down!" Britney whined. Lynne pulled on the zipper, but it wouldn't budge. "Hurry up, Mom! I have to gooooooo!!!" "I'm trying, but it's stuck!" "It can't be!" "Well, I don't think it got the memo, Britney." "How can you be making jokes?! I'm about to erupt!" "Sorry," said Lynne, clearly not sorry. "Hold still, I'll try again." Britney squirmed as Lynne pulled hard on the zipper but it held fast. "Britney, will you hold still?!" "I CAN'T, MOM!" Lynne stopped playing with the zipper and glared at her daughter. "Sorry, Mom," said Britney sheepishly. "I'm going to see if they have any oil to loosen it. Watch your sister." "Mom! I'm about to pee my pants!" "You'll do no such thing, Britney Jean! Keep an eye on Jamie Lynn. I'll be right back." Britney pouted as her mother left the room. She pressed her hand deep into her crotch and squeezed her legs together. She just wanted to pee, why was everybody treating her like this? "Britney?" It was Jamie Lynn. "I have to go to the bathroom." 

"Excuse me?!" Britney whipped her head around, glaring at her younger sister with a look of rage on her face. "I have been holding it in for almost SIX hours! You can wait!" "Mom won't like that," Jamie Lynn said. "She told you to watch me. So watch me go pee before you!" With that, Jamie Lynn smacked her sister on the ass, then dashed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind her. "JAMIE LYNN YOU LITTLE RUNT!!! YOU GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW, MISSY!!!" "Go sit on a tack!" yelled Jamie Lynn from the bathroom. Britney bit her lip. "This is soooo unfair," she thought. Here she was, about to explode, while her sister got to relieve herself. "I'm older than her! She can't get away with this!" Britney banged on the door. "You come out right now or I'm coming in!" "DON'T YOU DARE!" shrieked Jamie Lynn. "Then get out!" "I'm going to the bathroom!" "Not for long!" Britney was about to bust in on her sister, when she felt the pressure intensify. "Shit!" Britney grabbed herself tight and tried to clench everything shut, but her bladder could take no more. She felt a tingle, then to her horror, she felt a warmth. A wet warmth.

"Omigawd! Jamie Lynn, hurry up!" "Leave me alone!" "I'm peeing my pants!" "Britney Jean!" Britney cursed silently as she heard her mother's voice. "What is wrong with you?!" Britney broke into tears as she managed to stop peeing. "Mom, I told you how bad I had to go! I was in pain!" Lynne shook her head. "Get control over yourself! I found some grease. Hold still!" Lynne smeared some grease on the zipper, then pulled. It came down halfway, just as the toilet flushed. Britney hopped up and down, waiting for Jamie Lynn to come out. She could hear her washing her hands and the running water was torture for her bladder, having had it's release cut short. Finally, the door opened. "Getoutofmyway!" Britney nearly knocked her sister over as she ran into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. She pulled the bodysuit off and dropped her bare backside onto the toilet. Pee flooded out of her as she sighed in relief. "Thank God!" Her poor little bladder had been pushed past it's limit. As she sat there, peeing, she looked down at her bodysuit. The inside was saturated with urine. She was shocked that she could soak her clothes and still have so much liquid still inside her. After a good two and a half minutes, her flow started to taper off. She reached for a piece of toilet paper, but...

"DAMN IT JAMIE LYNN! YOU USED UP THE LAST OF THE TOILET PAPER!!!" She heard her mother and sister burst into laughter. In spite of herself, Britney had to laugh as well. What a day!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...