Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Dream I Just Had to Share

This is about diaper messing, so I figure I should keep it separate from the omorashi dreams thread.

Wednesday night I had a dream about some kind of live action D.C. Comics video. It seemed random and unscripted, so it wasn't really like a movie, but nobody ever broke character, so it wasn't really like a cosplay convention either. I don't know what it was, but I was watching it on my laptop.

The interesting part dealt with the woman dressed as Harley Quinn, who was acting mentally deranged but also cutesy childlike. At one point she randomly took a dump without removing her costume or even popping a squat.

"Uh-oh! Mr. J.'s not around to change me," she remarked. Indeed, the man dressed as the Joker had left for unexplained reasons.

The woman dressed as Poison Ivy sighed and said, "It's okay, I appreciate the fertilizer."

I'm not clear on what happened next. They probably left the stage together. I'm sure I didn't get to watch Ivy change Harley's diaper, because I'd remember that!