Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Partners of omo fetishists

Hi everyone. Sooooo... my boyfriend is into wetting. Like, very into wetting. We've been together for 9 months and were friends for a year beforehand. I've known about his fetish since we first started dating, but I've never tried to implement it into our (mostly vanilla but very toy-heavy) sex life.

I'm here trying to see if I can find anyone else who could share their experience getting into this fetish/participating in it when it's simply not in their wiring? Even if it's mostly comical, I would really appreciate it. As everyone on here knows, talking about fetishes that are considered more taboo (or less mainstream) can be scary and potentially painful for everyone in involved, especially the person with the fetish, and I'm really trying to figure something out here. My boyfriend has a lot of shame surrounding this fetish and I just want to somehow make things better?

All thoughs and advice from anyone reading would be very appreciated. 

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

So I understand that you're not into wetting (yet! 😉), but your partner is? And you want to get some ideas how to integrate it into your sex life despite not being into it yourself and even though he's "ashamed" of it? Which sound like you're open to try it and aren't "disgusted" or something like that, right?

You might find a few stories in here of how people developed their peeing/wetting fetish and do it with or without their partner. Personally, I shared my story here:

and my view on dissenting sexual preferences here:

Is your partner only into wetting or into naked peeing too? Does he like to watch, be the active or the passive part in pee play? I guess I would have some ideas and phantasies on how you get this started, but it's important to know what he likes and what you'd be willing to do for him. 

Anyway, it sounds like you might be able to break new ground in your sexual relationship. I'd love to know how it turns out...

This was really really helpful, thank you so much for sharing. Re: your questions, if my current understanding is correct (I'm 99% sure it is, but who knows what else he could still be withholding), he's into wetting exclusively and is very passive in it. It's like, witnessing the wetting is The Thing for him. 

I actually got myself to go in pants for the first time today which felt major and I'm definitely less nervous about it all now. He wasn't there, but I told him all about it. 

9 hours ago, ihtsm420 said:

This was really really helpful, thank you so much for sharing. Re: your questions, if my current understanding is correct (I'm 99% sure it is, but who knows what else he could still be withholding), he's into wetting exclusively and is very passive in it. It's like, witnessing the wetting is The Thing for him. 

I actually got myself to go in pants for the first time today which felt major and I'm definitely less nervous about it all now. He wasn't there, but I told him all about it. 

So how did he react when you told him? It seems like you already got into our thing pretty well... 😋

And once you've opened yourself so much that you do it together for the first time (or you do it for him while he's watching), it should really be an option to just ask him whether he's into other kinds of pee play too.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m actually wondering if my girlfriend wrote this. Babe, is that you? 😂 

just kidding. My OH knows and it’s totally cool with it and even mentions trying stuff. Last time we went to the beach, she put bikini bottoms under her clothes and mentioned wetting them to me. I am far too shy about it and have far too much shame to accept. It would totally be something I would like, but I can’t seem to participate in this with her. 

The thought of it makes me cringe so hard, but so turned on. Have no idea. She winds me up by telling me she needs to loo and winking at me and we often go to the toilet together... I just can’t. I don’t know why! 

Maybe im just broken 😂

As far as dealing with the shame, I'll say that I have been hyper aware of any negative feedback I get from partners. I tend to be more into wetting myself than watching, but, for instance, with my ex, I would do it and I could see the micro-expressions of disgust that she made, and it made it nearly impossible for me to really enjoy it. So I think your attempts to get comfortable with it on your own first are a really good sign. Spend some time interrogating how you actually feel about this, and finding your way to genuine comfort with it. I don't think you have to wait until you've really gotten there before you do it with him, but the more actually comfortable you are with it the more it will be pleasurable for him.

Something else to think about it is that, while people tend to think of a full bladder as just pure discomfort, there are actually physical pleasures to be had with all this stuff. You don't say whether you have male or female parts, but people with female parts have reported extremely intense orgasms while having a full bladder. As a cis man I also find that while having sex or masturbating, pressing on my full bladder can feel similar to prostate stimulation.

There are also more mild but still real physical pleasures in the act of wetting your pants—the warm wetness spreading, playing around your genitals. The feeling of freedom, and of course of relief. All that requires getting over the societal expectation that wetting your pants is gross and embarrassing, but if you can find your way to seeing it as a purely physical act, you might get real intrinsic enjoyment.

I'm sure everyone here would also love to hear updates as you explore.

I really want to get my fiancé into this convo! I’m the one into wetting I’m the male we both have an act on here she is the one I introduced into wetting. I’ll get her to help you out I know she dosnt love it but she loves turning me on bad! But she has ways of doing it that I never thought could be done and she’s new at it. It’s amazing maybe she has some ideas and tips to help you 

Wow omg I’m so happy to see people getting in on this thread!

An update since last time:

I’ve started filming videos of myself wetting when my boyfriend isn’t around. Tbh, it’s really hard to make myself do! Like, it’s so hard wired into my brain to NOT that it takes a lot of effort to get there, but I do. Then I show him the videos later when he’s at home as sort of a means of initiating. Not only does this feel safe and on my own terms, but it’s opened my boyfriend up a lot to talking more about fantasies and things that excite him in his realm. It’s really fun to see him get so into it, and the initial fear I had of wetting is definitely gone...now it’s just a matter of practicing?

I would still love any tips and ideas from you guys though— thanks again for helping me through this!!