Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"well, if you insist...I guess I have no choice but to endure." With that, Reika reaches for the knot nestled between her breasts, and untying it spreads her top to expose her lovely b-cups to the cam

"Actually," comments Reika from her sitting position on her floor, "When I had the camera's installed, my parents insisted on two blind spots. As you've probably guessed, my closet is one of them... my en suite is the other."

Unfolding her legs from under her, Reika brings her knees up to her chest before hugging her legs and resting her chin upon her knees, rocking slightly as she adds, "So unless you gentlemen are willing to release me from my promise to eventually lose my waters on camera, there'll be no trips to the toilet for me this evening." Dropping to a barely audible whisper, she continues, "Though, as my need grows... the thought of doing something as naughty as wetting my bikini or peeing on my expensive carpet... the thought is kind of exciting... kind of makes me want to drink some more to help speed up the process... maybe I should finish my juice... or perhaps take another bottle of tea."

"With how extensive my array of mounted cameras is," starts Reika as she starts to stand, "I never really gave much thought to a mobile camera. Naturally, my phone is equipped with full 60fps and 1080p video recording, but I don't really have any means of mounting it... too bad Kaori-chan isn't here... she's more interested in still photography, but she'd make an excellent camerawoman for situations like this."

Returning to the sitting area, Reika holds up the bottle of sparkling grape juice, showing it to still be about half-full. "It's a bit unlady-like, but would anyone object to me foregoing a glass and just guzzling the rest of the bottle directly?" Placing her free hand upon the protrusion of her piddle pot and pressing slightly, she adds, "It's getting kind of bad... but I'm curious what it would be like to be so desperate I lose all sense of propriety and start shamelessly squirming as I struggle to delay the deluge if only for a few more minutes..." Glancing around as if looking for something despite how tidy her room appeared during the tour, the blonde suddenly announces, "I think that'll do nicely for making my body think I'm sitting on the toilet."

The bottle of juice still in hand and the wine glass abandoned on the end table, Reika walks over to her desk and pulls out a round, metal waste basket adorned with a bas relief of flowering vines.

Removing the mostly empty liner and hanging it from the back of her desk chair, Reika pulls the trash can over to the open floor before straddling it, the metal waste receptacle proving to be just the right height and diameter to let the teen model sit atop it in a way that looks fairly natural,her butt apparently resting upon the rim and her parted knees giving a good view of both the camel toe her bikini is forming and the empty basket below.

Her face nearly matching her bikini, Reika asks, "Is-is this a decent replacement for seeing me sitting on... the toilet?" a slight dark patch appearing an inch or so further back on her bikini bottom from where the young lady's clitoris seems to be training against the silk. Dropping her gaze a bit, she brings the long neck of the glass bottle of juice to her lips as if to ask 'should I drink?'

Closing her eyes and throwing her head back, Reika inverts the bottle, her lips wrapped around the opening as she starts guzzling the rest of the juice. At the same time, her free hand moves to caress her bulging bladder for a few seconds before drifting south, thumb and forefinger pinching the blonde's erect clit through the red silk as a muffled moaning can be heard.

As the bottle is emptied, Reika brings it from her lips and glances at the camera for a second or two before her face turns nearly as red as her face as she realizes what she was doing, the hand on her crotch shooting up to cover her mouth as if burned as the blonde comments, "Oh my, I can't believe I did something so... unladylike in front of the camera..." Dropping to a barely audible whisper, "Though... if I'm honest... modelling for a live audience is exciting me in a way recording a audition video or a studio photoshoot never did... the naughty thought of peeing on camera isn't helping either... if I had a boy over right now... I'm not sure I could resist giving him my virginity at the moment... never mind that such an indiscretion would have me thrown out of Karen Girls' Academy if the sisters ever found out..."

As the girl rambles, the crotch of her bikini bottom grows darker, glistening slightly.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well, I'm not sure they'd actually expel me... but Karen Girls Academy is essentially the Japanese equivalent of a Catholic Girls' school and the sisters are constantly harping on us girls to behave like proper ladies and to uphold the school's proud reputation... then again, Seki-sensei, my homeroom teacher for much of Elementary school is a Karen alum, maintains a good relationship with the current staff and students, and is well known for riding around on a motor cycle in her free time..."

Blushing at the mention of losing her virginity to another girl..."Ho-How would that even work?" taking a pause, she adds, "Never really tought of it... but with how enflamed my loins are right now, I think I'd be willing to experiment... pretty sure the dampness in my bikini bottom is entirely from arousal and not from leaking." As her last statement sinks in, she slaps a hand over her mouth, her entire body turning as red as her bikini.

Author's note: Okay, as this thread focuses on the Light Novels(covering the main cast's high school years) and not the anime(which covered grades 3-6 for the main cast), I'm going to assume it is compatible with the recently updated site policies unless told otherwise. That said, Poppu, Erika(reika's cousin), and any others from their grade will not be appearing in any future streams on account of only being in middleschool during the timeframe of the Light Novels, and I'm going to declare all future stream participants are in their final year of highschool just to be safe despite the most complete translation of the LNs I'm aware of having not yet finished 10th Grade.

Anyways, here's a small update:

Rubbing a hand along the inside of her thigh as if resisting the urge to rub a bit higher or as if she'd be rubbing her thighs together if not for the wastebasket, Reika replies, "I'm usually not so... immodest about my feminine urges..." Taking a deep breath, she adds in a barely audible whisper, "It's taking all of my self-control right now to not shamelessly pet my kitty in front of the camera... and my bursting bladder isn't helping my composure."

Author's notes: In case you don't see it before I hide the other threads, everything regarding the rest of my interactives can be found at:
http://imouto-kitten.net/interactive.php

And I most likely won't comment further on my other interactives here on Omo.org.

Anyways, now that I've got that page setup, I hope I can get back into a habit of semi-regular updates.

Relaxing visibly at the words from the chat, Reika trails her hand up the inside of her thigh until it's resting upon the red silk of her bikini bottom before tracing the outline of her girlhood with the tip of her middle finger. Before long, the teen model is shamelessly rubbing herself through her swimsuit, soft moans being picked up by the microphone as her other hand reaches up to cup one of her breasts through her bikini top.

Eyes drifting close, the blonde refrains from speaking, the sounds of her moaning from self-pleasure the only audio from her end of the feed.

As Reika continues her self pleasure, her moans grow louder and her breathing less even as her hand rubs ever more vigorously at her bikini-clad girlhood, her tongue slightly hanging out as she loses any sense of propriety.

However, after a minute or so, the blonde suddenly tenses up, her thighs snapping together around her hand as she bends double, the sound of a drop of water hitting metal resounding in the otherwise silent room.

When she manages to regain her composure, she sits up and forces her thighs apart once more, a damp spot about the size of a 500-yen coin visible where her bikini bottom is clinging to her engorged clitty. "I was almost there when my bladder forced out a rather sizeable warning spurt." comments the blonde breathlessly. "i..I want to finish... but I don't think I can hold through my climax... So what'll it be, boys? Would you rather see me lost in the throes of ecstasy as I empty my bladder uncontrollably, or would you rather watch me endure both of my private urges?"

Lowering her hand to rest on the bulge of her bladder, the blonde continues, "Also, are you set on seeing me soak my bikini bottom?" sliding her hand down to one of the bows on her hips, "Or would you rather I remove these so you can see me in all my glory." dropping her hand to her crotch once more, she concludes, "Or perhaps a compromise, keeping the Bikini on, but pulling the crotch aside to expose my precious place."