Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"well, if you insist...I guess I have no choice but to endure." With that, Reika reaches for the knot nestled between her breasts, and untying it spreads her top to expose her lovely b-cups to the cam

"Well," starts Reika, "At the entrance ceremony for Karen Girls' Academy, I did notice Hazuki-chan looking a bit stiff in her seat... I don't know for sure if she needed to pee or just nervous, but she was among the girls lining up for the toilets afterward. More recently, I noticed the same behavior when my little cousin had her Entrance Ceremony, this time from the little sister of a classmate of Hazuki-chan and mine from elementary." Tapping a finger to her chin, she adds, "Can't quite remember the pinkette's name, but her older sister is named Doremi, though she attended a public middle and high school, so we haven't interacted much since sixth grade, and only as much as we do because Hazuki-chan is a mutual friend."

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay, wanted to get page two cleaned up for the compilation before letting page 3 go too far.

Sitting her empty glass next to the bottle of grape juice, Reika leans forward, interleaving her fingers atop her knees as with a coy smile and a fltter of eyelashes she says, "Who said I didn't already change into the bikini? Or was my earlier hint too subtle?"

"Oh, that's too bad," replies Reika, "And I even went out of my way to ensure a bit of the string leftover from tying my bikini bottom would be visible through the split in my dress..." Tapping a finger to her chin, she gets a mischievous smile before proposing, "How about we play a little game? Nothing too difficult, you boys just need to guess what color my bikini is... How about, limit one guess per audience member...If you can get the right answer in 5 tries or less, I'll lift the hem on my dress and give you boys a peek... get it in 3 tries or less, and I'll remove the dress and strike some poses in my bikini... and if the first guess is correct..." She pauses at this to build suspense, "I'll accept a dare from the lucky boy who got it right."

"Sorry," starts Reika, "It isn't black, nor is it blue." Smiling wider, "It is red, however... guess you get to see me model it now."

Standing up, Reika reaches behind her back and deftly unzips her dress before letting the black silk pool around her ankles to reveal the cherry red bikini beneath.

Her plump, but not overly large breasts, each a perfect handful are cradled in red silk, the cut fairly modest, showing only a bit of cleavage above the simple knot holding her top together.

Though slender, none of Reika's ribs are visible as flawless, near porcelain flows from under her top along gentle curves to a thin, but not too thin waist before slightly widening to her hips, where a pair of perfectly tied bows of red string hold her bikini bottom in place, and halfway between the two bows, the bulge of her bladder is visible, half nestled in the blonde's waistband.

Stepping out of her dress, Reika turns her back to the camera, revealing that the shoulder and underarm straps of her bikini top are tied into a more elaborate bow that almost gives the impression of a lotus flower growing from Reika's back as she walks over to the open floor section of her bedroom, a sway in her hips that accentuates the way her bikini bottom hugs her plump, little rump.

"Well, the first guess was wrong, so you missed a chance to give me a dare, but are there any requests for what poses you'd like to see me strike?" Asks the rich girl as she turns back to the camera, a coquettish smile on her face.

Cupping a hand over her bulging bladder, Reika leans towards the camera, her breasts dangling a bit in the process as she teases, "Naughty, naughty, I'd bet you'd love to see me wet my bikini for real." Wagging a finger with her other hand before adding in a stage whisper, "Though, just between you and me, all that liquid I drank is really starting to nag at me." Straightening up, she continues, "But since you asked so nicely, I'll even give you two poses as if I'm about to lose my waters."

Spreading her feet shoulder width apart, Reika bends her knees, slowly but smoothly lowering herself into a squat, placing her hands atop her knees for support. In the process, the crotch of her bikini bottom is pulled taut, outlining the forbidden treasure hidden beneath the scrap of red silk.

Letting out a moan, Reika comments, "Oh Kami! This pose opens me up so much... it feels like my lady bits are holding back the weight of Nachi falls! Better not hold this pose too long or I might really wet myself..."

Despite her words, Reika holds the squat for nearly a minute before shifting forward, falling to hands and knees before turning around, stopping about half way between a side view and fully facing away from the camera. She continues kneeling, knees apart, heels together so the toes of one foot rest atop the toes of the other as she leans forward, the arm not blocked by her torso supporting her upper body, elbow locked, a red wrapped breast peeking through the gap of her underarm.

Reaching between her thighs with her other hand, pressing her fingertips against her bikini clad girlhood, Reika wiggles her butt as she glances over her shoulder and comments, "All that water, tea, and juice wants out...my piddle pot is pounding...my tinkle tank is throbbing...bulging bladder ready to burst like a balloon...This is a brand new bikini but I might just soak it in my personal waters long before it gets soaked at the pool or the beach..."

Again, despite her words, Reika holds the pose for the better part of a minute before straightening up and slowly, but gracefully climbing to her feet. Walking over to her bed, this time with the camera showing her walk from the side, her bladder bulging out nearly as much as her bust when viewed in profile.

Reaching her bed, Reika sits facing the camera before leaning to the side, propping herself up on one elbow as she stretches out her torso and lower leg, lifting her upper leg to form a triangle as the arm not supporting hersweeps over her body before coming to rest atop her raised knee.

"So, boys, enjoying the show thus far?"

"Well..." starts the blonde, "If I was in the middle of doing homework and needed to pee this badly, I'd probably finish the problem I'm working on before taking a break to avoid losing my train of thought... though I'm sure there are more pressing matters that would make me delay longer that I just can't think of at the moment."

Standing up, she continues, "As for doing some stretches, I think I can manage that."

Stepping away from the bed, she stands with her feet shoulder width apart as she leans to one sid, one hand sliding over the bow on her hip and down the outside of her thigh as the other hand points to the ceiling, reaching near to mid calve before reversing direction. Leaning forward, showing off her cleavage in the process, she touches her toes, keeping both knees locked out. Straightening up, she places on hand on her hip as she bnds to touch her other hand to the opposite toe and then reversing direction.

Leaning back, this time stretching her bikini bottom to give herself a cameltoe, she places her hands on the carpet behind her, trembling as she tries to hold the position before rolling on to her hands and knees.

Standing with her back to the camera, she repeats the routine, several of the stretches stretching the red silk tautly across her delectable derriere, and the bent backwards pose nearly causing her inverted breasts to slip from the cups of her bikini top.

And then for good measure, she goes through the routine twice more, this time from a left profile and then a right profile, allowing herself to collapse into lotus position on her carpet after the last repetition.

Author's note: Sorry for the delay. Been dealing with computer problems the last few days. No data loss beyond a corrupted Firefox profile forcing me to re-enter all my log-ins and no hardware failure, but I was forced to do a clean install of my chosen Linux distro, and the accessibility features I rely on come with lots of bloat I don't need, resulting in a tedious process to get everything customized to my liking and countless rounds of making and restoring backups of my root parition from where I accidentally broke something. Still not got everything exactly like I want it, but I'm at a point where the urge to tinker isn't constantly nagging me.