Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sorry to anyone who wondered where the original version of this thread went and that it took me so long to make its sequel, but I recieved an eviction notice around the time the Chat with Doremi and Poppu concluded, and I've just recently got back into the swing of writing after getting settled in my new place. Anyways, new thread, new options for girls to chat up, girls who didn't get a turn in the old thread return, and the rules reman pretty simple:

1. Obey site rules.
2. Try not to harass the girls if they refuse a request or question.
3. Prefix comments to the girls with chat: and comments to the author/fellow readers with meta:.

The compiled logs from previous chats can be found at:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/16248179/chapters/37987412

Which is also where compiled versions of chats from this thread will be posted.

Anyways, on to selecting the girl for the first chat of the new thread:

Segawa Onpu: Purple-eyed girl with matching hair worn in a side ponytail. Is wearing a cream sweater vest over a white button up. Could it really be the once famous child idol who recently made her international debut on the theatre stage?

Momoko Asuka: Green-eyed Blonde with her hair in a pair of large rings that dangle at her shoulders. She's wearing a mint green necktie with a sky-blue button up. Her name appears to be in Western order, perhaps she spent some time abroad.

Makihatayama Hana: Brown-eyed blonde with gigantic twin tails. While the other girls are wearing what appear to be school uniforms, this girl is dressed in a frilly white dress and is wearing what looks like a two-pointed version of a jester's cap in solid white.

Tamaki Reika: A blonde wearing the Karen Girls Uniform and sitting with perfect poise, looking the epitome of the cultured aristocrat's daughter.

Yokokawa Nobuko: Dirty blonde wearing the same uniform as Aiko, a pencil held between her nose and upper lip. Perhaps this is the Nobu-chan Aiko mentioned?

Maruyama Miho: Brunette with a matching pose to Nobuko.

Tamaki Erika: Another blonde wearing the karen Girls' Uniform and baring a striking resemblance to Reika, though her hair is more of a lemon yellow to Reika's amber and she looks to be closer in age to Poppu. Perhaps Reika's younger sister and Poppu's classmate.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"well, if you insist...I guess I have no choice but to endure." With that, Reika reaches for the knot nestled between her breasts, and untying it spreads her top to expose her lovely b-cups to the cam

Okay, I was hoping for more votes, but might as well get things started.

As the stream starts, a professional looking fade from black reveals Reika lounging on a plush looking loveseat in a rather lavishly furnished bedroom, one leg bent at a angle to form an equilateral triangle between thigh, leg, and cushion, her other leg resting atop her raised knee, her pedicured toes stretching out over the armrest opposite the one Reika is leaning against. Instead of the uniform she's wearing in her profile picture, the blonde is in nothing but an elegant sleeveless negligee of cream-colored silk, the neck line plunging just enough to hint at her cleavage, and the hem pulled over her knees and held in place by her folded hands to protect her modesty.

Though her attire and pose are far more casual than her profile picture, the rich girl looks no less prim and proper as she greets the audience, "Salutations, gentlemen, and welcome to my humble boudoir."

As Reika stands up, her nightie falling to mid-thigh in the process, she declares, sure. For starters, this is my private sitting area." With a gesture, the Camera rotates around her to reveal a pair of matching chairs, one to either side of the loveseat and a massive, flat panel display mounted on the wall the love seat faces. Walking up to a wood panel next to the screen, showing it to be roughly as tall as the teen herself, she opens it to reveal a hidden mini-fridge, from which she retrieves a large bottle of spring water. Taking a sip, she comments, "A panel on the other side conceals my Blu-ray collection."

Stepping away from the sitting area, there's a smoth transition as the view switches from one camera to another as she Approaches a mahogany writing desk, an old-fashioned wwooden desk chair with dark leather upholstery sitting in front of it, "Here's where I do my homework, and with another pan, a wall of floor-to-ceiling bookcases come into view, "And here we have my private libary."

COntinuing the tour, she presents a vanity fit for a hollywood starlet and a set of double doors that she indicates, "My closet is through there."

"And last, but not least," Reika declares, "Is my bed." as a queen-sized bed with an elaborate bookcase headboard home to numerous stuffed dolls and the bed itself adorned with silk sheets to match her attire.

Returning to the sitting area, Reika sits down in the middle of the love seat, facing the camera that most be mouted right above the televsion, one knee crossed over the other as she comments, "Admittedly, much of it's empty space, but I have plenty of room for any activities that requrie open space."

With that, she takes another sip from her water bottle as she awaits further commentary.

Pulling the bottle from her lips, "reika replies, "well, this is my first time doing anything live for an audience, though the multiple cameras do come in handy for recording audition videos to send to modeling agents and provide flexibility when video chatting with friends."

After another sip of water, she continues, "Daddy does bring home a rather nice paycheck, and he does like to spoil me, but I also try to work for the things I want instead of just expecting Daddy to give me whatever I want. My current outfit was purchased with some money I saved up from my work as a part-time model."

"Mostly, I model serafuku style outfits and women's athletic wear, though I've modeled a few dresses suitable for a young lady's debutante and gave some gothic lolita dresses and cosplay accessories a try once... and I have done a bikini shoot...kind of want to try modeling lingerie, but most modeling agencies want models who ahve at least graduated highschool if not insisting on being at least 20."

Pulling her knees up to her chest and the hem of her night gown down to cover her legs, Reika gives a seductive smile and wink to the audience as she says, "Didn't you boys enjoy watching me walking around in just my nightie as I gave you a tour? Of course, if you ask nicely, I might be willing to change into something from my closet...I do get to keep many of the outfits I wear during shoots."

Author's notes: The age of Majority in Japan is 20 and I have no idea if modeling agencies over there would really insist on lingerie models being legal adults, but I figure even if Japan allows minors to model lingerie, the bikini shoot is probably the furthest the prestigious, all-girl school Reika attends during the Light Novels would tolerate from a student working as a part-time model(An episode of the Anime's OVA season reveals Onpu released a Bikini photo album as part of her work as a child idol and she was 10 or 11 at the time, so minors modeling bikinis is definitely okay in-verse).

"Well, if you insist." Replies Reika, standing up and making a beeline for her closet, the cameras following her as far as the large double doors before the blonde vanishes into racks upon racks of clothes of all different styles.

A minute or so later, she returns, a two-piece outfit consisting of an orange tube skirt and a matching, v-neck top slung over one shoulder and a tennis racquet in her free hand.

Walking up to the back of the couch, Reika lays the racquet and the hanger with the top on the furniture and takes the skirt in hand. With her back to the camera, she bends forward, the back of her night gown rising to expose a bit of her well-toned hamstrings as she steps into the orange skirt and pulls it up under her night gown.

Once satisfied, she pulls the night gown over her head, exposing herback above the waistband of her skirt, a cream-colored bar strap the first glimpse of her undergarments as she pulls the top over her head and pulls her long hair out from the back of her top.

With the grace of a ballerina, Reika does a 540 spin to give a quick look of her tennis outfit from every side, the sleeveless top leaving her shoulders and naval exposed along with just a bit of cleavage as it hugs her not too big, not too small bosom while the unpleated skirt hugs her hips, coming to mid-thigh.

"What do you think of my favorite teniis outfit, boys?" Asks Reika with a smile and a wink as she grabs the racqet. "I'm not sure mommy and daddy would appreciate me heading down to the tennis courts for some practice this late at night, and the camera setup down there isn't as nice as here, but I could still put on a bit of a show even without a machine shooting tennis balls at me."

"I much prefer to play than watch," Comments the girl, holding her racquet aloft as she pantomimes bouncing a tennis ball while walking to the center of the open floor section of her room, "I couldn't even tell you who's in the running for the national championships this year."

Once Satisfied she has enough room to move in all directions, the Hand bouncing the invisible ball suddenly shifts to tossing it up in the air as Reika brings her racquet up to serve the phantom ball towards an imaginary opponent.

For a few minutes, the blonde acts out one side of a choreographed tennis match, her figure bending and twisting to present every stitch of the outfit she's wearing from nearly every angle to the camera, the cotton stretching to accentuate her every curve as she returns most of the serves from her phantom opponent, her racquet occasionally wobbling and her face briefly frowning before turning determined to indicate her invisible opponent scoring.

Finishing her performance, she walks back towards the couch, and grabbing the water bottle she left on the cushion, she wipes some invisible sweat from her brow before unscrewing the cap and guzzling the rest of the bottle in imitation of a tennis player rehydrating after an intense game.

Finishing her bottle of water, Reika admits, "Well, that act is meant to make it look like a hard won victory. Not sure what my best shot is, though I usually have no trouble returning serves from the practice machine downstairs except when it's on it's highest setting. Sadly, my most common opponent is my little cousin, and while she's not bad, the 4 year difference in our ages gives me a stride and reach advantage that makes playing fair games impossible."

Walking over to the panel concealing her fridge, Reika retrieves a smaller bottle, this one apparently containing black tea and takes a sip before commenting, "I'm a bit surprise there isn't more activity in the chat... What's wrong boys, does talking to a high class lady such as myself make you nervous?" Leaning towards the camera, chin up to give a slight view down her top, the blonde asks with a wink, "No need to be shy, I don't bite."

Sitting back down on the love seat, one knee crossed over the other, she takes a long pull from her bottle of tea to seemingly collect her thoughts.prevent

"Well, as you could probably tell from my bookcases, I'm an avid reader... mostly novels, though I do read some manga, including a few Shounen series... And I do have a number of foreign titles in my library, I even imported The UK edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because I didn't want to wait for the Japanese edition to be released...As for out there..." A blush crosses her face as she continues in nearly a whisper, "I do like a number of Girls' love series, and when I purchase the kind of doujinshi the Sisters would give me an earful over..." Her blush deepens and her voice becomes nearly inaudible, "I do tend to disproportionally buy ones with lots of yuri."

"As for diet, I'm kind of gifted with the kind of metabolism many girls would kill for. Even after a stressful week and a trip to the MAHO-Dou to binge on Momo-chan's desserts, my tummy always stays trim. I'm not the most well-endowed girl in my year at Karen, but I still hear the occasional comment that it all goes to my bust and rear whenever my classmates see me enjoying a bento with extra rice balls or filled with italian-style pasta dishes. Of course, those jealous girls use much more vulgar language when they think the sisters can't hear." Tapping a finger to her chin, "As to why I decided to try this, Hazuki-chan told me about her experience... I was really surprised to hear she did such a thing given how shy she's been ever since I met her when I first entered elementary, but she made it sound like a lot of fun."

With that, Reika takes another long pull from her tea bottle, evidently quite thirsty after talking so much.