Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Barbara Gordon lay naked in her bed, she was fast asleep and was peaceful. Just in the morning before she was in bed she helped Batman in her first mission as Batgirl, even though she had an accident in her suit like a little girl because she couldn’t take off her suit. “Barbara!” A voice called to her, it was Benjamin Roy. Ben was a friend that Barbara had at school. Babs looked down to see she was in her school uniform in full outfit, she then couldn’t see Ben and felt an urge to pee. She immediately ran to the bathroom, but the girl’s room door was locked by the time she got there she was starting to feel like she would wet herself outside the door. She then slid her hand in her skirt to hold her bladder tight and realised she wasn’t wearing any panties she was completely bare naked under her skirt. 

She ran back outside to the park where she hopped she would find a bush to excrete her waste in. She ran as fast as she could and grabbed her skirt, so it doesn’t fly up and exposes her pussy and her thick ass. Babs found a bush and lifted up her skirt and felt the overwhelming feeling of her hot piss hitting the bushes and ground. It was a dream all of it she woke up she felt the sheets and it wasn’t wet, but felt her oversized bladder bulge, it is Monday and it is 7:00 AM, she was nice and comfortable in bed and didn’t want to get out to use the bathroom. She muttered under her breath “I don’t give a fuck, I’m just going to go in my bed.” 

She went back to sleep, “Oh Babara, love it!” It was Bruce Wayne, she is deeply in love with him and she was dreaming her favourite dream, which is having sex with her crush. Just then something new happened unlike her past variations of this dream, she stopped having sex and felt she had to pee. Hands clasped over her pussy, Bruce watched as the desperate girl moaned loudly, while holding her pee. Barbara got off the bed and rushed towards the bathrooms, she shut the door was about to make desperate victory but then saw a man who she thought was Bruce.

Until he stepped in the reflecting light, it was Joker, hand in his gun and positioned it to her head. She couldn’t think of anything but scream “HELP! HELP! BRUCE HELP PLEASE ITS JOKER!” Joker got very mad, he put his hand over her mouth. Bruce was still naked, but it didn’t stop him from saving her, he walked in and kicked Joker into the bath tub and Barbara couldn’t hold it anymore. She started peeing on the floor, hot piss running down her legs as she moaned in the relief of her bladder. The stream ended within a few minutes as Joker lay knocked out in the bath. 

She woke up from her intense dream and she noticed her bulge wasn’t there she obviously wet the bed as a result of the weird feeling in the dream. She got out of bed to the bathroom, where she dreamed about and brushed her hair and clean herself up from her accident. She starred at herself in the mirror and noticed how incredibly sexy she was her big boobs and thick ass being exposed. She always wanted that dream to come true, but the dream she today was made up because Joker died two weeks ago for killing Vicki Vale. 

To Be Continued...

She went back to get her dressed, she put on the most attractive clothes she wore, this exposed her skin and wore very tight fitting jeans, which to her looked quite attractive for Bruce. She had her breakfast with juice and she thought that she had too much juice. She closed the door and looked it, she then put her keys in her handbag and then she hopped into her car. She drove to Wayne Manor, on her journey she could feel that she needs to pee, she was convinced that she should not make any rest stops along the way.

Her memories played in her head, she was dreaming about the time she had an accident standing outside the door, maybe she should stop because that was so embarrassing. Imagine you being desperate to pee and couldn't make it and you wet yourself outside your boyfriend's house. Anyway, Barbara put aside her incident and kept driving, she was now in the forest where Wayne Manor is, she was getting close to being there and hopefully, she could keep her desperation in.

She then pasted the big tree, the tree always remembered her that she was going correctly. Barbara's desperation wasn't going well her bladder was now aching for relief and she didn't want it to come out until she was in Wayne Manor and in the bathroom. She felt a squirt of her piss escape her clutches and dampened her panties, she screamed ”Oh shit I'm not gonna make it, oh fuck I have to go really badly!” She could feel the next one crying, for relief and held it in for as long as she could. Just then Barbara lost it and it escaped her again now making her panties wetter. She couldn't hold it any more she bowed to finding somewhere to go and her dream would not come true.

She then spotted a big large cave where she was and recognised it and it was the Batcave, ”I can't hold it anymore I need to pee now! I'm going to pee in the entry of the Batcave, I don't care if Bruce sees me but it's better there than in my wet panties. She got out of the car and made her way to the entrance of the Batcave is and would piss, she got there and immediately took off her tight fitting jeans and panties and then proceeded to let go of her desperation. It came out in little drips at first and then became a long endless golden stream of her hot urine. Inside Wayne Manor, the alarms for the Batcave was going off and quite loud actually. Bruce checked it on his phone that was linked to the Batcompter’s surveillance and could see the beautiful, Barbara Gordon urinating in the entrance to the cave.

Alfred came past and wondered what is going on and he said ”Master Bruce what is going on?” ”Well, Alfred it's Barbara she accidentally set the alarm off.” Barbara finished peeing she got up from her squatting position and stood up and put everything back on she then walked back to her car and drove off. ”Sir what was she doing?” ”Alfred she was urinating there, she probably had too much to drink. Just then the doorbell went off. ”I'll get it, Alfred.” Bruce walked to the door and placed his hand on the doorknob and opened it. ”Hi Bruce” ”Oh hi Barbara” and then Bruce let her in.

To Be Continued...