Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

I actually really freaking like this story. I think it’s very creative, and very original! I’m not sure what time period or culture it takes place in, but I There’s enough information there that gives me the impression of a Roman or Greek bible of sorts!

I’d love to see you continue this and elaborate on it! It seems like Hannah knows the narrators tastes pretty well, and she knows how to get him going. I’d love to see that play out a little more!

• 7 months later...
On 7/12/2019 at 6:24 PM, Alex Oxford said:

I actually really freaking like this story. I think it’s very creative, and very original! I’m not sure what time period or culture it takes place in, but I There’s enough information there that gives me the impression of a Roman or Greek bible of sorts!

I’d love to see you continue this and elaborate on it! It seems like Hannah knows the narrators tastes pretty well, and she knows how to get him going. I’d love to see that play out a little more!

Thank you.  Yes, it's inspired by classical Roman culture, as are my 'slave market' series.

The Romans were sexually liberated.  Theirs was also a slave culture.  I am sure that wealthy men would have abused the girls they owned.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:38 AM, Weasel said:

Not my usual style -- I am much more about consensual relations -- but today, this fantasy just hit the spot. 

And it's remarkably well-written. As one creator to another: deftly done. I quite look forward to seeing how else you can spin this scenario. 

It's fantasy.  I make no excuses.  Please don't treat it as a moral or ethical story.  It's not.

And thank you for your kind words.  Encouragement and appreciation is very welcome.

Edited by i like wet bikinis (see edit history)