Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bulge collection

Guest Masyanyalover
36 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Well, what do i show?, I must have close to a hundred images in my own collection

Mmmm! We need more cartoon bulging, so I can start my own collection.

4 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

There is already a bulge section? Why start a female only one?

?

Are heterosexuals politically incorrect to you or something?

So... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, 2 things.

1.  The 4th picture... is a medical study of a 13 year old girl.  The "bulge" is a 700ml mass of blood that was surgically removed... hence the cath.

2.  The last two pictures are a woman on a russian babyblog asking why her baby is laying so low like that.  "Bulge" is a fetus, and he was causing her much discomfort.

9 hours ago, Trelos_77 said:

So... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, 2 things.

1.  The 4th picture... is a medical study of a 13 year old girl.  The "bulge" is a 700ml mass of blood that was surgically removed... hence the cath.

2.  The last two pictures are a woman on a russian babyblog asking why her baby is laying so low like that.  "Bulge" is a fetus, and he was causing her much discomfort.

Oh shit , sorry , i dont know that , thanks for information , i will delete this pics

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
13 hours ago, fortardball87 said:

hate to revive a dead thread (although i dont feel AS bad here because some of these collections are sooooooo good) but it seems like a lot of these are just screencaps from different videos and such.  if thats the case, does anyone have a large collection of bulge videos?

I second this motion 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently found something that might be interesting to you guys, it's a Japanese Twitter account that I stumbled across. If you scroll down there is the occasional huge bladder bulge, she posts her own and also retweets some other insane bulges. I translated alot of stuff and all of it is about omorashi, so if you want you can translate all of it lol. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jasmine_pee_

Oh wow, some of this collections are truly amazing!! I’ve seen most of the pictures in the past, but it’s always a pleasure to see them again!

One of the picture (taken from the collections above) that I’ve never seen is the following one. What impresses me is the size of her belly first, but also the faces of her friends. They are amazed/surprised by how her bladder is bulging out. Would be nice to know which is her limit (btw, I really hope they are 18+).

BBCF8231-78FC-481B-93A0-8A99F1F56F8E.png