Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A beach fantasy

Here is one of my favourite fantasies. Nothing original but a lovely daydream when I am feeling the urge to wee. Apologies to the ladies, but this is a male fantasy.

I am with a group of friends on the beach. We are all young and attractive and a mix of men and women. It is quite hot but pleasant. We play around – a bit of frisbee, a bit of horseplay – and relax in the soft sand, drinking and eating ice creams. As the afternoon wears on, a lazy, soporific mood descends on the party.

The women have their bikinis on. One has a high leg bikini bottom, and another a white bikini that stretches tightly between her legs and has no gusset or seam, so that when she sits with her legs slightly apart I am conscious that there is just a single thickness of material between her labia and my gaze. She is reading and occasionally looking up to say something to one of our companions. At one point our eyes meet, and she knows she has my attention.

After a while she begins to squirm uncomfortably a little, but she cannot be bothered to move. This goes on until her breathing is quite ragged and she seems to be having some difficulty concentrating on her book. Then she languidly puts it down, scoops a hole in the sand between her thighs and lies back, eyes closed, knees bent, legs on either side of the hole. As I watch, a small wet dot appears on the white expanse of material between her legs. She doesn’t seem to notice and just dozes. After a few more moments, the dot becomes a small circle, but she still doesn’t react. Then I hear a sharp intake of breath and there is almost a spurt, which sends some drops into the sand, but she just as quickly stops it. She props herself up on her elbows and looks me straight in the eyes, smiles at me, then truly lets go. The wee runs between her legs into the sand, spreads across the front of her bikini and starts to soak her bum. The naughty smile on her face says that she is thoroughly aware that everyone is staring at her and she is loving it. The pee continues for a surprisingly long time, trickling into the hole she had made. When she has finished, she lets out a long sigh of contentment and watches as her wee soaks away into the sand. Then she scoops the sand back into the hole to bury all signs of her recent activity, leans back again and puts the book over her face to snooze.

In an extension to that fantasy, or as an alternative, this sometimes happens….

The tide is a long way out, and we have settled at the top of the beach where the sand is dry and some lines of dunes mark the end of the beach, giving shelter from the wind and affording us some privacy.

After a long time while everyone just dozes or reads, Jeff suddenly announces, “I’m just going to find a bush.” This provokes some hilarity around his chances of finding a bush on a beach, but he says, “You know what I mean. A dune or something.” Andy says that he thinks he will too, and as they stand up to go, Pete decides it was time he went as well, so all three head off over the dune behind our ‘spot’. Karen, the girl in the high leg bikini, rolls over onto her tummy, her halter top displaying an alluring cleavage, and she clambers to her feet, the top not restricting the natural swing of her breasts as she moves. As she follows the guys, her firm, peach-shaped buttocks are outlined seductively by the yellow bikini bottom.

By the time she tops the dune and starts down the other side, the guys are already standing in a line, hidden in the dip between the dunes, their swimsuits pulled to one side as they ‘water the sand’. When Karen appears, Andy looks startled and tries to hide his cock, but just gets pee on his hand. Jeff obviously decides he has nothing to hide and stands proudly, making side to side movements with his pee. Karen plants herself opposite them, feet apart, and turns her face up to the sun, eyes closed as if in worship, arms raised with her hands behind her head, and shakes her long, auburn hair down her back. Her breasts sway from side to side, the halter top doing nothing to hide her protuberant nipples. Then she starts to wee. It gushes past and through the narrow band of material that covers her front and between her thighs. It runs down her legs and forms a thin trickle in the middle. The wetness turns the material almost transparent, showing the dark patch where her hair was left unshaven. She opens her eyes and looks frankly at the boys, enjoying the look on their faces.

When she has done, she turns on one foot away from them, and bends down to scratch a heel as if it had an itch, affording them a view of her perfect bum and the now wet bikini, stretched tight over her pussy to give an almost perfect cameltoe peeking between her thighs. All too soon, she straightens up and starts to return. As she passes the boys, who still look astounded, she notices approvingly the swollen penises still in their hands and smiles mischievously, then walks off down to the sea to rinse her legs and bikini in the water.

-------------------------

What are your favourite daydreams?