Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter I: The Brown Scourge   It had been a whole day, and finally, the moment you were dreading had finally come. You stare at the object, taking it in with an unexplainable, irrational fe

With the wand in hand, you were prepared to cast another spell. You would do it, you would use whatever strength was left within you to manifest the door. It would take all of your strength, both ment

“Of course I did, it’s never dull with you two.” Memories of fishing last night are still fresh in your mind, especially Yuka’s bare backside, soft, small and perfectly round.   “Aw, you’re

Posted Images

You look away, feeling your cheeks burning. With a stutter, you scoff and choke up your words. How could you say no? This was her privy afterall. “F-Fine… just be quick.” This situation leaves the room thick with an awkward air. You clasp your legs together and cast a glance down at the floor, trying your best to not make eye contact with Nidley.

The Kniv says nothing. She unwraps her tail from around her body and hovers down until you can see her. When you try to look away she flies back until she’s right in the center of your sight. With her wings flapping, brushing up her midnight dark hair, she leans forward, leaning in with a growing smirk that displays her sharp plum-chomping fangs.

“Wh-what?” You ask, feeling frustrated. You try to look away again but a small cheeky backside wiggles in your face. “I said fine?”

She chuckles. “Use your head, dummy.” She bops you with her tail. “What are you on, right now?”

It’s only then you realize how dumb you really are. Oblivious to the moment, you peer down, staring at your drawers wrapped around your ankles. Through your thighs, you catch the faintest glimpse of a brown log emerging from the water like a mast on a shipwreck. “R-Right.” You rub the back of your neck and try to laugh it off. “I t-thought you meant you’d use the sink.” 

Nidley’s not buying that excuse easily. “You know what I meant, dummy.” She flies around you and bops you with her tail again. “Also why would I make filthy things in the sink? That’s what humans use to get their hands nice and clean!” She pushes her pale palms against your cheeks. 

“Fine…” You cup the paper in your hands, squeezing until you could feel your hands touching. “Give me a minute.” With a glaring glance, you stare at the door, hoping Nidley could take a hint.

“Nah, it’s fine!” She brushes it off, and suddenly her desperate, shivering movements halt. “I was just messing with you, I don’t need to do dirty things.” She sits back down on the sink. “Besides, I wouldn’t use that weird contraption, going in nature is much more relaxing!” She looks up at the ceiling and sighs. She certainly looks relaxed right now when she’s thinking about it. “Look at you, all tense and angry.” She giggles.

“That’s not the strange contraption.” You sigh. “Would you mind giving me some privacy now, Nidley?” Your butt had been muddied for long enough, and you wanted this crude business to be over with. 

“Why?” She shrugs her shoulders and hovers beside you. “Gotta wipe your muddy butt?”

“Please, leave.” You had nothing more to say. 

“Okay~” The Kniv leans in and gives you a big wet kiss on the cheek. She smells like dirt. “Ugh… what was that for?” You rub your cheek vigorously, trying to remove the damp mark left by her kiss.

“You were going to let me take a tinkle when I had to go~” She wraps her tail and arms around herself. “You’re such a sweet little human! Alright, I’ll let you wipe in peace. We’ll be waiting outside. Master would like to speak with you when you’re done making pudding~” In a puff of black smoke, The Kniv vanishes and once again you are given some peace and quiet. The cloud Nidley leaves behind smells strongly of flowers and you welcome some respite from the odour of your own handiwork lingering in the commode. You sigh and lean forward, enjoying the brief silence until there’s a knock at the door. “And don’t forget to wash your hands~” Nidley reminds you.

“Good grief…” You sigh. That Kniv was one little prat. Watching her appear and disappear where she likes, making silly faces as she hovers over you. She reminds you of the gifted Magi who attended the Academy, arrogant mages who often used their magic as a means to display superiority over the weaker casters. They’d appear, disappear, mock people with distant voices, anything to flex their magical prowess. It made you want to punch their lights out. 

After scrunching the paper you’d pressed between your palms, you rub it until the creases are out. You lean forward, lift yourself a little from the seat and reach behind you to wipe. Despite all that had happened, it was a fairly clean drop, needing only one solid wipe with a single sheet. Thank heaven's, hopefully that meant there’d be little left of your damage. It certainly felt messy coming out, like a mudslide carrying one single log down a river.

You flush the commode, let out a loud yelp as the cistern screams and churns, flushing down your waste with a river of water. Once you have washed your hands, you emerge sheepishly from the privy, stomach empty, mind clear, and a refreshed feeling that tells you that you’re ready for the day ahead. The door creaks open, and the silence of the study only draws the attention of Draxus and Nidley to you as you step out of the commode, water dripping down your hands. Relieved, but very much ashamed, you step forward and freeze, staring down at your boots. “I apologize.” You squeak, fearing retaliation from the Scholar. “Nidley said there would be no problem if I was to use it.”

The old Scholar does not seem to care, he merely wrinkles his nose and goes about his notes. His cheeks are red and he looks as if he doesn’t want to address what has just transpired. What was he to do? Scold a very desperate girl for making use of the facilities? Especially after his servant had allowed her. At the Academy, Scholars were strict about these kinds of things, their studies were their havens. At least Draxus seemed understanding about your plight that ended with you defiling his privy.

Suddenly, you feel something tug at your ear. “You don’t need to worry about it.” It’s Nidley tugging at your ear. “Why do you think Master took a walk?” There’s a sudden breeze on the back of your neck. “I don’t think he wants to linger on the subject that such a sweet innocent girl just did a dirty, dirty thing in his private commode.” She whispers into your other ear. “So, Master!” She bursts away from you and flies back to Draxus. “Shibo’s here with a nice empty tummy! Isn’t there something you wanted to say to her.”

She just said he didn’t want to think about… and there she was mentioning it. You stand still, frozen. She was doing this on purpose, wasn’t she? She was going to be like that little voice in your head that wouldn’t let you forget that one shameful thing you did.

The Scholar brushes aside his work and spins his chairs around. “Think nothing of it.” He doesn’t look you in the eyes, as if he too is embarrassed. “Indeed there is something I wish to say: I believe there is still the matter of completing my trial.” He smiles.

“Completing my trial?” You repeat the words, trying to understand them. Had you not just completed a trial. It was a disappointment, and one you wished to forget as soon as possible, but it had been completed.

You were so deep in thought you hadn’t noticed the Kniv buzzing around your head. “Yes. Completing your trial.” She repeats it, tapping her knuckles against your forehead. “Master would very much like to see you summon an illusion.” She leans in closer, and it becomes far clearer when she repeats herself that you’d were missing her hint. “It’s a shame that it was delayed, what with you needing to do dirty business and all, huh?” She snickers, tapping your nose with her tail.

“D-Delayed?” Could it actually be? The slated had been cleaned, and you had the chance to undo that horrible first attempt and show what you were truly capable of… not that it was much. You hadn’t done manifesting magic for some time and even then you were still a novice. You hadn’t raised your wand in over five months and even then, it was just to cast a simple, boring candlelight spell to assist you through the tunnels of the site you worked in.

“Yep, delayed!” Nidley nods, plum-chompers revealed. “Take out your wand please~ and make sure to really dazzle us!” 

The scholar sits forward in his seat, hands together. His wrinkled eyes watching you. Nidley sits down on his shoulder and crosses her legs. With a sharp grin, she watches you with her tail softly sweeping behind her. 

Taking the wand in hand once more, you take a deep breath and look straight ahead, clearing everything from your mind. It was hard, especially with Draxus and Nidley right beside you, watching you with the sharp unblinking eyes of a hawk. They’d want to see everything, they’d measure your stance, your casting, how you’d channel the energy, everything, and suddenly nerves begin to set in.

“Your innermost desire, Ms Kensiko.” The Scholar says quietly. “Take your time, look deep inside yourself and visualize it.”

You close your eyes and look deep inside yourself. You cast aside anything around you, the study, the piercing eyes of the Scholar and his servant, they had to be forgotten. Your innermost desire. What was it you truly desired? What would bring happiness to you? 

It is then, and you’re not sure why, that your mind reaches down to the deepest depths. You begin thinking lewd thoughts, of girls without their clothes. With a quiet squeak, you open your eyes and shake your head. It’s nothing. Suddenly you begin thinking back to yesterday. You remember being in the privy with both Addilyn and Margo. Two extremely desperate girls battling against each other and themselves to be the first to empty themselves into the privy. Why had these thoughts caught your attention, more curiously, why did they make your maidenhood quiver?

Preposterous, surely this was not what your mind was hoping to fix on - The shame of two other girls, desperate to answer nature’s call. Such thoughts were almost criminal, but you couldn’t shake them. Those lewd moans Addilyn made as she relieved herself behind that locked door. Though you could not see her, you had heard everything and something inside you, something that felt criminal, had enjoyed it. Such a cute girl, with long red flowing hair and a calm, but present confidence that broke down when her need for relief had gotten to be too much. She was like a child, helpless, but she held on. The splatters of her mess as she emptied herself into the privy, along with the quiet, but lewd moans made your cheeks flare up and pleasure grow between your thighs.

And then, you flash back to the dock by the side of the fort. You remember the sun beaming down on you. You can hear quiet splashing, and suddenly an immense relief overtakes you. It's enough to make burst. You remember yourself hunched down by the waters edge, a quiet splattering filling the warm summer air. You remember how good it felt to hold in your water, how it made you quiver and squirm, and then letting it all out, how pleasurable it was to feel those warm flowing liquids as they rushed from between your legs. The feeling was so overwhelming, so enjoyable that you could have pleasured yourself right there. The lewd sighs and moans that slipped from your mouth as you relieved yourself... it's almost too much for you. 

That’s when the itching begins. Your maidenhood quivers, and the urge to scratch that old familiar itch begins to take you once more.

Oh no, you’d gotten rid of one issue and now another was popping up. At least, if you were a boy it would be popping up. You could get away with it thankfully. Nidley and Draxus were none the wiser of the thoughts blossoming in your mind. You could get away with just rubbing your thighs together, hoping to alleviate the friskiness you were feeling. Hopefully, they would just think it was merely nerves.

This wasn’t the first time, and with a shameful glance you look down at the floor. It had been a long while since you’d been familiar with yourself. This was your innermost desire, relief from the urges that blossomed between your legs.

This wasn’t accomplishing anything, all this lewd thinking. You’d just have to trust in your own mental strength and hope you can rip your thoughts from the gutter. With a deep breath, you stand sideways, ignoring the itching between your legs and raise the wand. Food, a warm bed, companionship, anything else but this. You could do it, you just needed to put your mind to it and think of something else you manifest. Taking a deep breath, you raise the wand, and prepare to cast an illusion.

What do you wish to summon?

>A cute girl, desperate for the toilet

It was no use. No matter how hard you try, you can’t plunge the lewd thoughts from your head. Down the path of perversion your mind goes. Now was not the time for your maidenhood to be itching, your thighs twitch and the urge to rub them grows beyond insatiable. You grasp the wand tight, wrapping your hand around it as a girl would… nope, you weren’t letting that thought get through your head. You were holding a wand. A wand. Nothing else. 

You feel a buzzing in the tips of your fingers as the magical energy gathers. Your fingers twitch, shaking the wand. You couldn’t case an illusion right. Who knew what perverted image your mind would craft in this lewd state. You feel hot between the legs as thoughts of cute girls wiggling their hips and whimpering in desperation creep into your mind. Their cute slim bodies shake against the wind, their plump, shapely backsides wriggling as they bury a hand deep between their legs. 

Heavens, what you wouldn’t give to bury your hand deep between your thighs right now. No! You shake off the thoughts. You just needed a distraction, a focusing point like you had done earlier with the iron ball. That would allow you to escape this perverted tunnel your mind had dug. You lower the wand an inch and glance in the corner of the study, toward the bookshelf.

“Come on, Shibo!” Nidley exclaims impatiently. “You’re taking so long that I’m gonna have to take a dump!”

“Give her time, Nidley.” Draxus quiets the Kniv down. “I wish to see this manifestation in its best possible state.”

On the bookshelf, you notice one book with a blue spine, and the title seems to suggest it’s the tale of a sultry maiden. The sight of such a book makes you groan audibly; the thoughts of scantily-clad maidens fill your head, making the itch between your thighs grow. You wouldn’t waste time questioning why a Scholar, a man of renowned dignity and talent, would such lewd fiction or display it so openly. No, you’d rather question the story follows a busty maiden with large breasts bursting through the seams of a low-cut dress that failed to contain them. You lick your lips at the thought, growing moist between the legs. Perhaps she was a slender maiden, lacking anything around her chest but making up for it with a plump, rosy backside so big that it buried her underwear deep between her cheeks.

The blood rushes to your cheeks, and you press your legs tightly together, rubbing your thighs together. Gosh, you begin to imagine a cute girl, well endowed in the rear, wiggling her hips left and right, her backside dancing, lifting the hem of her skirt. You smile, lips quivering at the thought. What you wouldn’t give to see suffer an accident, to see those rosy cheeks dripping with pee, her damp skirt clinging to her backside, forming around her shape. 

You grasp the wand tightly, your shivering fingers can hardly contain the magical energy building up. You had to move it to the wand and quickly dispense of it. If you let it channel for too long, you would either lose focus amidst a sea of focus and cause the built up energy to explode back at you, or you’d channel far more energy than your body would handle… and it would explode back at you.

This wasn’t accomplishing anything, all this lewd thinking. It just made your thighs twitch. Why on earth was it now of all times.

“Shibo!” Nidley yells, far more impatient than she was the first time. “We haven’t got all day.”

“With haste, Ms Kenshiko.” Draxus adds. “With haste.”

Even Draxus was beginning to grow impatient. You had to find something to focus on and dispose of this energy before it blows up, quite literally, in your face. There is no telling what would happen if you were to be denied the teachings of Draxus. What would it mean for your future as an Apprentice if it was shown you were incapable.

With one final sweep, you look around the study and try to find something to focus on, something that could take your mind from these perverse thoughts. You see something in the far corner of the study, obscured by darkness but the light of the sun catches it. Covered in dust and rusted from top to bottom - A sword.

That would do! You focus on the sword, making a mental note of the dull blade. The shape, the gleam, the faint colour behind the layer of rust. In your mind, it’s already complete, you can see it, the very same blade, built up of webbing of magical energy. With a grin, you lift the wand and cast your spell, creating the illusion you had built up in your mind.

A sword! You’d summoned a sword… with a… peculiarly shaped hilt. It was more rounded, thin and slightly curved with a thick top. That was nothing like the blade you had imagined in your head. What a strange design for a sword grip. The strangely shaped brass resembles something that causes the blood to rush to your cheeks. Perhaps if you were alone, it would’ve done well to sate your urges.

Neither Draxus or Nidley seem to notice the strange design of the swords hilt. They both walk around the illusionary sword, which is planted into the ground. A faint green outline shimmers on the outline of the blade, humming. The Kniv flies up to it and admires your illusion with an unimpressed glare. She taps the tip of the hilt with her tail and scratches her chin. “Hmm… it’s a bit bulbous.” She hovers above it and looks at it closer. “I bet it’s great to sit on!” She giggles lewdly. “This is what you desire most?” She glares at you, that giggling, fang-bearing grin is gone and the cold, steely glare of a Scholar sets in.

“I think perhaps the sword represents something.” Draxus rubs his chin. He leans in and admires the manifestation, which thankfully does not erupt this time. He runs a finger delicately down the blade, grunting to himself as he takes note of the blades structure and strength. Nervously, you gulp. Did it suddenly get hotter in here? Draxus then tests the strength of the grip, grabbing it with his entire fist. “Nidley?” He turns and points to the Kniv, who leaps in fear from the unexpected call of her Master. “What comes to your mind when you think of heroism!”

Nidley puffs out her chest and grins. In a puff of smoke, the Kniv emerges wearing a bulky set of black armour and holding a large sword almost twice her size. “Big guys with big swords stabbing the evil guy with their big swords!” She summons a tiny, stuffed dragon and slices off its head with the sword, spreading its fluffy innards across the floor before vanishing it. “And then they save the fair maiden!” She begins to giggle lewdly. “And then they have naughty time!” She flies around your illusion and examines it once more. “It’s a bit too crooked to be a proper hilt.”

“Do not think too much into the swords form, Nidley.” Draxus sweeps her away from the blade, raises his hand and clenches his fist valiantly. He moved so quickly, his old wrinkled hands moving like a bolt of lightning. What old man moved with such vigour? “This raw symbolism, this manifestation of your innermost desires…” He pauses and looks up to the heavens. “It reminds me of a former student! Perhaps my best student! She too had the desire to take up the sword in the name of heroism!” Is that a tear running down his cheek? “I think perhaps it is time she knows the truth, do you agree Nidley?” With menacing eyes he looks over to the Kniv.

The Kniv is chomping on a plum. She shrugs, uninterested in anything that she couldn’t sink her fangs into.

“What do you…”

Suddenly, the old man sheds before you. Like a spider, his skin ruptures and splits, sending cracks along his whole body. The Scholar Syndir Draxus splits and disappears and in his place stands a new man. As you watch the shell of the Scholar vanish into the air, just like your first illusion had, you ultimately realize that he too was an illusion. In disbelief, you can only watch gawk-eyed as it all unfolds before you.

Everything about the man was an illusion. His pale wrinkled skin, which now was youthful and darker, a sun-kissed complexion of a southern man. His white withering hair had grown, it was now long and luxurious, reaching down to his shoulders. From the ashes of the elderly man, a young, dashing gentleman, dressed immaculately in a dark red blouse and long skinny trousers emerges. He strides forward and bends down on one knee. “A pleasure.” With a flick of his wrist, a bouquet of flowers appear in his hands.

“What on earth…” You do not accept his gift of flowers, or return his polite greeting. Slowly, you step back, hand on your chest to steady your beating heart. “What’s going on?”

The gentleman rises to his feet and shoots you a devilish grin. His eyes are a dark blue, giving you visions of a starless midnight sky. “A trial, designed for me to test your ability to detect magic; Had your mind been stronger you’d have known that was an illusion.” He brushes a speck of dust from his shoulder and turns his back to you, waving a hand in the air. “Needless to say you failed.” He puffs out his lips and glares at you over his shoulder. “Your attunement to magical energies is far too weak. Either that or my ability to mask it has gotten stronger.” He strides forward, an air of arrogance emanating off of him, and nabs the plum from Nidley, who protests furiously as he chucks it into the air. “No matter, we shall work on strengthening your arcane abilities until you can detect even a mere molecule of magical energy.” He hands the plum back to the Kniv, who curses him and sinks her fangs back into the fruit with a smile slathered in plum juice

“Do you mind explaining any of this first before we talk about practicing…” Before you say his name, it dawns on you that just as the man had been an illusion, it was most likely the name had been a ruse too. With your hands planted sternly on your hips, you leap forward. “What even is your name? Is it Syndir Draxus or was that an “illusion” too?”

The gentleman stands still, looking to be deep in thought. He begins to chuckle. With a wave of his hand, a small book bound in a leather case falls into his hands. “Syndir Draxus is the name of the evil, yet cunning sorcerer from Valentine Locke’s timeless classic: The Blade in the Black Sea.” He throws the book up into the air without a care. It vanishes and reappears before you, hovering in front of you as if it was being propped up by an invisible stand. “Not very well-read, are we?”

The books pages begin turning on their own, flicking through them by the hundreds in an instant until finally settling on a single page. A glowing green line tears across the page and glows beneath a passage of the book. “Dressed in a red robe, with thinning white, the Sorcerer, known as Draxus, attended to his duties...” It was a description of the Sorcerer, more importantly it described in almost perfect detail exactly how this man looked hidden behind an illusionary skin. His appearance, from the withered white hair to the long flowing robe and wrinkled complexion, accompanied with the dull yet thoughtful mannerisms, were exactly parallel to how the book had described him.

Suddenly, the book claps shut. You dive back, barely avoiding have your nose shut with it. The gentleman waves his hand and the book flies across the study and back toward the bookshelf where it settles in among two other books. “So you were just having me on?” You furrow your brows, feeling anger boil in you. It’s a shame wands do not make good clubs

“Alas, that was not my intention. Though it may seem that way, I take pride in my role as an Instructor of Illusions.” He snaps his fingers and spins around quickly. A burst of green flames erupt in front of him, colouring the whole room in a light abyssal hue. “My real name is Edwin Sidmere, former actor, Gracer of the finest theatre’s of the Capital and now,” he spins gracefully and stops with a finger and devilish grin pointed toward you, “your Scholar for mastering manifestation magic!”

This was too much to take in. In a mere few minutes, so much had happened. And now you had this shock twist dropped on your head like a bucket of bricks. You feel your legs go like jelly, and you struggle to gather your thoughts. It was like being in a living storybook, twists and turns unraveling themselves with every passing second. “Was all this smoke and mirrors necessary?” You rub the back of your neck awkwardly. “Also, was it necessary to have Nidley come find me at such an… inopportune time?”

Edward leaps forward, hands pressed over his heart. He pouts. “I can assure you that I had hoped to invite you at a time more fitting. And I can certainly assure you that breach of privacy will be punished.” He turns to Nidley, raising a finger the Kniv. He’s fiery, his anger erupts as if flames are bursting from where he stands. “Perhaps by docking a certain somebody’s plum allowance?”

The Kniv, who is cleaning out fragments of fruit with her tail, shoots up into the air and glares at her Master with both shock and terror engulfing her. “W-Whaat? No! That’s not fair! Blame her stinky, dirty-making butt! Not me!” She yells with steam bursting from her ears, waving her arms angrily.

“You know how rude it is to intrude on a young lady during those private times.” He wags his finger sternly. “I did not raise you from a little one to be such a voyeur. Need I remind you of the time Princess Isabelle and her younger sister visited?”

“I was only asking if she needed any paper! That’s what we do when a Princess visits, right?” The Kniv gets a fit of the giggles as she reminisces of that moment with a fondness that radiates with a cheery smile.

It is quite the opposite for Edward, who can only sigh with disapproval. “It wasn’t so humourous when we were on the brink of being exiled.” He sighs again, signs of frustration clearly showing. Even a Scholar with the flair of Sidmere could still have his fuse lit it seems. He waves off Nidley’s comments and instead turns his attention to you, his Apprentice. “So, Shibo, I think this little trial has told me all I need to know.” He steps over to the sword still rooted into the floor and rives up from the wood by its… peculiarly shaped hilt. He lifts it high, but before it can reach over his head, the sword wobbles and begins to crack. It breaks right after, showering the Scholar in shards of magical energy. “Nidley, how long was that?” He shoots around, turning so quickly it’s like he had snapped behind himself.

“Two hundred seconds, Master!” The Kniv replies.

He scratches his chin and after a moment of thinking crosses his arms in clear disappointment. The frown on his face makes you feel cold. “Two hundred seconds for an idle illusion is not too impressive. Nay, it’s pathetic.” He shakes his head, looking almost disgusted as he sweeps a handful of shards from the sleeves of his blouse. “How long an illusion can remain formed is a vital part of manifesting. Even the most inexperienced of Summoners can keep an idle illusion for at least a day before it begins to dissipate.”

An idle illusion was one that required so further work from the caster. Swords, decorations, anything that could be created and left without any further input was considered idle. However, the integrity of any illusion was sealed when it was created. The weaker the caster’s abilities, the weaker the integrity of the illusion. To hear Scholar Sidmere’s disgust was definitely something that hit you. It showed your inability as a proper caster. To struggle to even keep a sword summoned for than a few minutes was a clear sign that your talents had been left to wane. It cut deeper when you have no real ability to begin with. There was a reason you’d attended a Magi academy, and the same reason explained why you were here, stood in the small stuffy chamber of a pompous Scholar.

You had no ability, almost zero. The fact you could even channel magical energy was the work of basic Academy training. Anything else… you were inept at.

The look of disgust fades from Edward’s face. He’s smirking devilishly, his lips almost reaching the tips of his ears. He rubs his chin and takes a step over to his window. You will certainly be some work, Shibo Kenshiko. But after what I’ve seen today, having seen you pluck your deepest desire from your heart and to show it to me, I will put my trust in you.” He strides over to you, bends down to your height and wraps his arm around you, pulling you in close. He smells like roses. Manly roses. “I trust in your vision! Your dream of becoming a hero! And I, Edward Sidmere, will be the man to guide you!” He releases you from his embrace, stands back up, and sweeps the front of his shirt. “Now Nidley, I’d say it’s time for tea. I believe it’s your turn to decide what we have?”

“Ooh! Plum tea! Plum tea! Plum tea!” The Kniv hops up and down excitedly, her tail flapping like a puppy’s.

“Of course.” Scholar Sidmere shrugs his shoulders and chuckles. What else did he expect of a Kniv with a plum allowance? “Ms Kenshiko, I think I’ve seen all I require. You can show yourself out, yes?” He waves his hand in the air, and from nothing two small teacups land with a clank atop his desk. “From this moment on consider yourself the Apprentice of Edward Sidmere! Our lessons will take place here at the study. I expect you to be here for your formal introduction at five o’clock this evening. Not a minute more, nor a minute less.” Everything goes quiet. You could hear the wind blowing outside. The Scholar stands silently, staring down at the floor. “Is that understood, Shibo!” As quick as the wind, he darts up, eyes fixed on you, and a finger shooting in your direction, pointed right at you.

“Yes! S-Scholar!” You nod, almost following up with a salute like a recruit would give a Commander. Deep inside, you’re feeling a somewhat small sadness in not being invited for tea. That was what you had expected him to say. Although the idea of plum tea makes you shudder. Just thinking about it conjures a sour taste in your mouth.

“Excellent. Do be a dear and lock the door on your way out.” With a snap of his fingers, a small brass iron key appears in the palm of your hand. Without so much as a farewell, you are left to leave the study. Edward strides over to his desk and pulls up his chair, joining Nidley for a spot of tea. As you reach the door, the Scholar calls to you from his desk. “Oh, and Shibo,” he raises his hand, “I would recommend visiting the training halls during your absent time. Perhaps you should even consider an apprenticeship with one of the Commanders here at the fort. A conjured sword is no good in the hands of a feeble fighter.” He chuckles and sips from his tea cup.

“Bye, Stinky butt!” Nidley waves across the study. She holds the tea cup with her tail and takes a sip. “See you this evening! Make sure to empty your butt beforehand!”

Back outside in the corridor, you feel a sense of normality wash over you. That had certainly been an event, though some moments you wouldn’t be dwelling on so quickly. More importantly, and this was what would let you walk with your head held high, you’d found a Scholar and taken on apprenticeship as a Summoner. You were worried you would’ve failed and been cast aside. You just had to make sure the Scholar never knew the shameful reason why that sword was really summoned. As far as he knew, that sword was a deep desire to become a shining beacon of hope among the common folk… and it was to stay that way.

“Oh right, the door.” You turn back with the key in hand, but to your surprise, upon turning around you see the door is gone. Impossible. It’s just stone. You hadn’t walked away yet, meaning that the door should’ve been right behind you. Suddenly, the key vibrates and reshapes itself into a small piece of rough parchment. On closer inspection there were words written upon it.

The paper reads. “That was another trial. See you at Five! Regards, Sidmere.” 

You sigh. “Pompous twat…” After crumpling the paper and throwing it aside, you head down the corridor, bowels relieved and Apprenticeship secured and ready yourself for your first full day within Fort Victoria.

End of Chapter I

End of Chapter Recap: A simple recap showing what happened through the course of the chapter. If a choice was chosen that another character enjoyed, it will be highlighted Green If a choice was made that a character didn't enjoy, it will be highlighted Red

The chapter began with Shibo alone in the lavatory. After her hefty meal the night before, she had grown desperate to relieve herself and had finally reached the peeking point, though her nerves had gotten the better of her and she lacked the confidence to relieve her bowels for the first time in her new home.

Ledley, one of the girls Shibo had met on her first day, appeared. She was carrying a book and it was obvious to the grass-haired Magi that she too intended to pay a visit to the privy.

Unable to hold it any longer, Shibo swallowed her shame and made her way into the stall beside Ledley. She pulled down her trousers and perched herself atop the privy. Though her nerves still made it difficult for her to relieve even an inch of the length she was holding.

To try and ease herself up a little, Shibo decided to converse with Ledley, hoping some idle conversation would loosen her up and allow her to relieve herself. She decided to ask Ledley if she had fun fishing last night with herself and Yuka.

After saying she enjoyed her night, minus one or two issues with Yuka, she then asked Shibo if she enjoyed her first night in Guilden with the two girls.

(Ledley) You told Ledley that it was never dull in the company of Yuka and herself. That certainly brightened up her day.

Though conversation did nothing for Shibo, and she was still burdened by a full load in her stomach. The most peculiar thing occurred while she was on the privy. A black cat had managed to get into her stall.

After letting the cat wander around the stall, Shibo gave up on any hope of throwing the cat out and eventually got friendly with it. As she reached out to pet it, it was revealed the cat was carrying a message intended for Shibo.

The message was from a Scholar within the fort, and at the most inconvenient of times it was revealed to be a summons to his study. The cat was to be an escort and Shibo was to follow him to find it.

Realizing she would not be able to go comfortably with the cats company, Shibo pulled up her trousers and decided to hold it for now. She followed the cat through Fort Victoria, but unfortunately her desperation had led to a bout of wind as her stomach struggled to it in for much longer.

After most of their walk, Shibo had reached her limit. She was unable to hold in her wind and so desperately desired a place to quietly relieve herself of the pressure in her stomach. Though the cat, named Nibble, attempted to protest their delay, Shibo decided to head into a small alcove where she could break wind without company.

In the company of four paintings, Shibo stood up on her toes and broke wind. She was able to relieve herself of the pressure in her tummy and stave off the need to use the privy for a short while. However, after fouling the air around her, she was met with one unexpected visitor. Nibble had wandered into the alcove while she was conducting her foul symphony.

After a brief shameful walk, Shibo and Nibble arrived at the study of Scholar Syndir Draxus, a practitioner of manifest magic, and a man interested in accepting Shibo as an Apprentice. Nibble too, revealed himself to be a Balkanan Kniv called Nidley, of who her master was Draxus.

Draxus asked for one thing from Shibo before allowing her to become his Apprentice - he required that she show her summoning ability by manifesting her deepest desire as an illusion. Shibo accepted.

With her desperation reaching breaking point, Shibo struggled to properly cast an illusion. Unable to shake her thoughts from relief, she ended up creating an illusion of a privy. It amused Nidley, but your failure did not conjure any response from the Scholar, who decided to step up and take a walk. Alone with Nidley, the Kniv began taunting you with offers to use the study’s private facilities.

Shibo stood her ground and although she felt as if she was about to burst, she refused to use the private privy without Draxus’ permission.

(Nidley) The Kniv thought you were an idiot for denying her offer despite the clear signs you were desperate.

Eventually, she showed Shibo the private privy and then revealed she was in fact the Vice Scholar to Scholar Draxus. She allowed you to use the privy, but as Shibo got close to the facilities, she watched in terror as the door disappeared before her very eyes. Nidley revealed the door must be summoned and that if Shibo was to use their facilities she would have to summon the door herself.

Though she feared the strain on her body and mind would lead to a messy accident, Shibo accepted the offer and with some struggle, managed to manifest the door herself. The overexertion on her body left Shibo with only a few precious seconds before she would soil herself. With Nidley’s help she was able to get into the commode, pull down her shorts and prop herself down over the toilet.

(Nidley) As the Vice Scholar, the Kniv was impressed with your ability to summon the door.

Finally after all the pain and misery, Shibo was able to relieve herself. She sat quietly and let nature run its course, feeling an overwhelming relief as her bowels emptied into the commode. Once she had finished, Nidley again appeared, holding a few sheets of paper for Shibo to use. After some bickering between the two, the Kniv tightly crossed her legs and expressed her desire to relieve herself too.

(Nidley) Shibo reluctantly offered to let Nidley relieve herself if she was desperate. Though, there was a simple problem… Shibo was already using the toilet. The Kniv explained it was merely a joke, kissed Shibo on the cheek and disappeared to allow you some privacy to clean up.

Back out in the study, Shibo emerged from the commode fully relieved from her previous problem. Draxus had decided to wipe the slate clean and allow Shibo a second chance to summon her deepest desire, knowing her mind would be fully focused on the task.

As Shibo took the second chance, another issue occurred. Her act of self-celibacy came back to haunt her as Shibo found herself thinking lewdly, desiring the company of another girl, or even her own fingers. Hot and flushed, and in the company of the Scholars, she struggled to focus on the task at hand, having her thoughts constantly wandering to girls and desperation.

Shibo struggled but managed to summon a second illusion, a sword with a peculiarly shaped hilt. Though Nidley was suspicious, Draxus saw a deeper meaning in the summon. He saw a desire to be a hero shining in Shibo.

Excited, the Scholar revealed himself to be Edward Sidmere, and that Syndir Draxus had been an illusion used as a trial to test new Apprentices. You failed, being too weak mentally to detect the illusion.

After a brief explanation, Scholar Sidmere was more than happy to take on Shibo as an Apprentice despite her lack of skill as a Magi. He informed her that she was to be present in his study later that day for a proper introduction and proceeded to send her on her way.

Shibo Kenshiko is now an Apprentice with Edward Sidmere. She will attend lessons with him and learn how to master manifest magic.

Current Relationships

A simple tally showing Shibo’s current relationships with people she’s met.

Yuka: V

Ledley: V 

Muaki: IV

Addilyn: III

Andi: II

Nidley: II

Margo: 0