Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting my jeans

Thought I’d tell you what I did today. I made a jeans wetting video of myself. Now, before I do into detail, I should warn you that this isn’t going to be a nice erotic tale to get off on. This sub-forum (if that is what it’s called) is captioned ‘real life wetting experiences’. Emphasis on real life.

It took a week or two of my wetting pants, pyjamas and so on to start thinking about jeans. Videos of jeans wetting are pretty common on the Internet, so I thought I might do one too. Not as straightforward as you might think, but today was my third try, so I thought I would have it licked by now.

The first time, I couldn’t decide whether to wear pants (i.e. underpants) with my jeans or not. I thought the wetness would show more quickly without, so I set up the camera and got in the shower wearing only my jeans. What I enjoy about wetting myself is the warm sensation round my balls and bum (as well as the relief and the wicked feeling of doing something forbidden). I set the camera going and started to relax. As the wee started, it ran straight down one leg, leaving me literally wanting more.

I told my wife about my experience and she laughed like a drain. A few days later we were heading for bed and both ready for our before-going-to-bed wee. Again I set up the camera and we kept our pants on. I stood side by side with her while we both wet our jeans standing up. From an omorashi point of view it was far more successful. The wet started at the front and worked its way down the legs, and when it met a crease in the fabric ran across them as well. The crotch got pretty wet and it spread from there, though to be honest it was not the all-round soaking you see in some videos. Our jeans are fairly baggy, and I noticed that many of those models who appear in videos are wearing skin-tight jeans, which must make all the difference. The main problem with my video was my own inexperience. The whole shoot was right out of focus. When I take single photos on automatic the camera focuses itself, but I hadn’t appreciated that it doesn’t do that for video. All I got was four blurry legs slowly going darker in a streak down the front. Sigh.

And so to today. While looking for a t-shirt yesterday in a drawer I came across an old pair of jeans of mine that I remember were quite stretchy and figure-hugging. ‘Just what I need!’ I thought. Around lunchtime I started to get to the ‘urgent’ stage of holding. I can still function, but have to hop from one leg to the other. I now had all my ducks lined up: a pair of underwear on to ensure a good spread of wetness, a pair of tight jeans and the camera set up and focussed. As I got in the shower my breath was coming in short pants (sorry) because of the holding and the feeling of naughty anticipation. I finally let go with a gasp and my pants were flooded with wet warmness. I looked down to see the effect on the trousers and saw… nothing. It just didn’t come through. The pee ran down both legs, which stayed obstinately dry the whole time. If you look closely you can just see it run over my feet, but otherwise nada. In the end I had to press the jeans onto my pants to get any wetness to show at all.

So if anyone is interested in seeing the most boring jeans wetting videos of all time, PM me here. I have two of them.

See? Nothing! Just check out the feet :)

vlcsnap-2019-06-30-16h03m28s360.jpg

I had a similar issue recently but I wore joggers and underwear- I thought because of the material and because they’re light coloured it would show through really fast, it didn’t. On the bright side I know now if I ever have to wet myself without people knowing they can apparently hide like 9 seconds of full force peeing before showing a stream 

My best effect actually comes from re-wetting.  I posted an earlier story here on how I wet and re-wet several times before I saw a noticeable patch, before letting loose into already-damp Jean's.  Next time what you might try is pre-wetting the crotch with water to get it damp enough, and THEN put them on right before you pee and let go.  A nice side effect of this is that the cold of the pre-dampness not only helps you pee quicker, but the warming effect is also much nicer and more noticeable.

On 7/1/2019 at 9:42 PM, Funwetter said:

Next time what you might try is pre-wetting the crotch with water to get it damp enough, and THEN put them on right before you pee and let go.

Great tip. Thanks! I'll try that next time I'm up for it.

How do you do it -- with underpants on or commando? I prefer the former because it gives a better spread and the wet starts higher up, but it also delays the wet showing through the jeans (which makes for a boring video if that is what I'm doing).

Edited by MoistMark (see edit history)
On 7/2/2019 at 2:01 PM, MoistMark said:

Great tip. Thanks! I'll try that next time I'm up for it.

How do you do it -- with underpants on or commando? I prefer the former because it gives a better spread and the wet starts higher up, but it also delays the wet showing through the jeans (which makes for a boring video if that is what I'm doing).

I honestly enjoy both almost equally; it highly depends on how much I want to wet.  If I just want to do it once, I prefer without underwear because I feel it more.  But if I'm doing a periodic all day wetting, as I posted before, it feels better to have underwear and contain the wet near your skin for longer.