Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DLEE317 - School girl leaking vol.3

I do like this action! I think there is one near the end in the sample vid of her having a wet patch on the back of her skirt when she stands from her desk. That is rare. I have watched over a hundred classroom vids over the years dating all the way back to Giga's old stuff, and I noticed they almost NEVER show a wet patch on the back of the skirt. I personally would like to see more of that in vids. I love wet pateches on uniform skirts!

Edited by Daviss
added info (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I just watched all 3 installments. All classroom uniformed schoolgirl wettings at her desk. My favorite topic. An added bonus is that there are a couple in there, I believe in the first installment, that show wet patches on the back of the skirts when they get up. As I have said before, that's rare!  I was glad to see a glimpse of patches anyway. I like the 'walk of shame" with wetness glistening on the back of her skirt. Love those patches.

Edited by Daviss
add (see edit history)
On 6/29/2019 at 3:57 PM, Daviss said:

I do like this action! I think there is one near the end in the sample vid of her having a wet patch on the back of her skirt when she stands from her desk. That is rare. I have watched over a hundred classroom vids over the years dating all the way back to Giga's old stuff, and I noticed they almost NEVER show a wet patch on the back of the skirt. I personally would like to see more of that in vids. I love wet pateches on uniform skirts!

Wet patches on the backs of skirts bring back so many memories. When I was in elementary school I witnessed 7 girls pee their uniforms and 1 in 8th grade that made me realize that it my fascination with wetting was sexual

7 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

Wet patches on the backs of skirts bring back so many memories. When I was in elementary school I witnessed 7 girls pee their uniforms and 1 in 8th grade that made me realize that it my fascination with wetting was sexual

What?? You saw 7 wetting accidents in elementary school? Wow! What grades? As far as the eight grade wetting, it is VERY rare that a girl that old would have a wetting accident in school. Could you tell that story? What country was this in? Do you care to elaborate??

Edited by Daviss
added info (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Daviss said:

What?? You saw 7 wetting accidents in elementary school? Wow! What grades? As far as the eight grade wetting, it is VERY rare that a girl that old would have a wetting accident in school. Could you tell that story? What country was this in? Do you care to elaborate??

I think it was grades K-3, after that one girl in 8th grade.  She got up to ask permission to go to the bathroom and they granted her permission and she went off like a bullet leaving a gun.  It was so fast that she didn't let the teacher give her the key (someone vandalized the girl's bathroom and if you wanted to use the restroom on the 2nd floor (the one vandalized) you needed to ask the teacher for the key).  All teachers had a key for that specific bathroom.  She came back as fast as she left to get the key and when she turned her back to leave once again the entire seat of her pants was wet (what she later told her friends was that when she went to open the door and realized it was closed she crossed her legs and crouched down (she had already leaked) and as she did it started coming out.  She stopped the flow and went to get the key, leaking on the way.  Went back and realized after she opened the door and stall door that she had completely emptied her bladder so all she did was try to dry her panties and pants but a family member had to bring a change of clothes.  Another story from the same girl: in 12th grade we took finals a month before everybody else and we finished at around 10 am so a group of us (she included) decided to go to the beach to relax.  The day had been overcast and the water was cold so none of us got in the water but she got desperate and fast and we were looking for the bathrooms but they were far away and she said that she wasn't going to make it that far.  At this moment I pointed out that she could go in the shower stalls that are on the beach because with the shower running the pee would just flow down the drain.  Even with this she said that people could see and tell that she was peeing (she wasn't hiding the fact that she was desperate, hand on crotch, bouncing up and down, crossing her legs, etc.) so we blocked her from all sides (how she agreed to this and not make it obvious I don't know).  We were five in total, so it was one guy to her left, one to her right, and two in the back (me and another girl (the rest were guys).  She turned on the shower (cold as fuck, since we were around her we all got wet) and she started peeing through her swimming trunks.  Even though I couldn't hear her peeing because of the shower, just the thought of her peeing through her pants made me rock hard (she was and still is hot).  The other girl (not as hot) told me later that she took the opportunity to pee (and I got hard once again).  Two swimsuit pees in one day, that's a day I'll never forget.