Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Masterbating in a depends

I love pissing myself. I haven’t been able to do it much lately. Friday night I was out after work. I went to a small park near my work. I was wearing a depends. I was bursting too. I hadn’t peed all afternoon. I drank a couple of Pepsi’s and water. I love it when I can’t hold it and the pee spurts out. I went somewhere isolated and it started happening. It felt so good to lose control. My pee was so hot. It felt great as i peed. I spurted twice. It was difficult to stop. I didn’t want to. I peed quite a bit. I was wet but it didn’t feel like I was sagging. I left the park and drove back to work. Nobody was there. I went into the restroom and I took off my pants and sat on the toilet with the depends still on. I relaxed and finished peeing, totally soaking my depends. I destroyed the depends. I love how depends stay warm. I reached inside and grabbed my wet dick and starting stroking. It felt great. I felt so naughty. There I was totally soaked with piss at work loving it and stroking my wet cock. It was wet and warm. Then I grabbed the outside of my depends over my penis and rubbed that against my hard dick until I came. 

• 6 months later...