Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Comic Book Wetting

• 2 months later...

Rachel and all,

Using the software tesseract-ocr, tesseract-ocr language files for Japanese, tesseract-ocr language files for Japanese (vertical) and the gImageReader GUI for tesseract machine translation from Kanji can be obtained. The quality depends on the font size and clarity. Sometimes downloaded pages work well. In some cases screen shots work a little better and cut out some steps.

You can find my procedure in the Artwork and Doujinshi Forum, [Leaf] I will not excuse you to pick flowers in the dungeon! Page 3. The procedure needs some work. I suspect some steps accomplish nothing.

Thread: [Leaf] I will not excuse you to pick flowers in the dungeon! – Cute adults drawn as chibis exploring a Dungeons and Dragons–like world with with ridiculously expensive pay toilette admission.

Thread: Ureshon! Raws (ch. 1-5) + Bonus From Artist (now chapters 1-8). High-school guy Touya loves everything about female class mates’ urination. Classmates Chiharu and Karin and adult sister Mitsuki oblige. As school nurse, Mitsuki instinctively knows when and where students wet. She rushes to the spot and analyses the puddle. Through chapter 5 Gyaru says and does little, except look devilish and repeatedly appear at Touya’s side.

In Ureshon, I particularly enjoy the unexplained events reveled a few chapters on. How did Chiharu and Karin happen to gift scones to Touya at about the same time? When Touya leans he blows up. But he quickly cools down.