Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What can I do to thank you?

First I hope your son has a successful recovery!

Secondly you don’t need to do anything to thank us, we enjoy reading your works 🙂

if you felt like you wanted to still though, you could maybe try a reading of some of the suggestions from your ‘what would you like someone to say to you’ thread? Or a video based around the concept! Only thought of it after seeing your excellent poem reading!

Thanks everyone. He has major brain surgery planned for a few weeks time and has been off school ill for months. He has complex needs and is non verbal which complicates things so unfortunately making videos is nit possible at least for a  while but writing is possible. 

Just wanted you too know I appreciated every one of you.

Guest swe11up

You need do nothing at all except look after your son. I'm sure that everyone else on here, like myself, wish you and your son all the best for a speedy recovery. My prayers and best wishes are with you.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and daughter both have  complex medical issues and luckily they are under control at this time. I am glad your son doesn't need surgery. There been there many times where I could not give a lot back to this community when I wanted to do so. 

Just do what you can, when you can and take care of your family and yourself first. Whatever you can share is appreciated.