Join over 1,500 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

Can someone make me a video?

Posted (edited)

Can someone make female wetting  video just for me? As much as I love wetting videos. It would be awesome to have one just for me.

Edited by Super awesome
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I think clips4sale.com and other similar sites have ways to buy custom videos with a model of your choice! I’d try asking there.

• Upvote 2

that's not the way to go. 

there are two ways a woman will make a video for you.
1. you pay money
2. search a lot, meet many women, connect with them, talk to them, and one time you might find a woman that's not selfish and actually cares about making you happy, and she could make a video for you.

there used to be women who actually enjoyed making videos and share them around for free, but now they're almost all extinct. and if they appear, they will disappear very fast. 

• Upvote 3

The chances of finding someone who is willing to partake in this fetish and on top of that make some sort of custom scene for free for you is almost impossible. This fetish isn’t overly common and very few people that have it talk about it. We also live in an era where premium Snapchats exist where you pay just for nude pictures. I would be shocked if you could find a girl willing to participate in this fetish and make a custom video for free these days. 

• Upvote 1

I was in a hurry when I made this thread. I had to head off to work. I did not mean for it to come off that. You all need to take a chill pill.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, Exploring Omo said:

I'm willing to!

I would be interested in a custom video and I would definitely pay could I pm you to discuss one? 🙂

On 6/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, Exploring Omo said:

I'm willing to!

for free?

let's see if angels really exist 🙂 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone always looking for handouts these days. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 6/21/2019 at 6:28 PM, Exploring Omo said:

I'm willing to!

That sounds like so much fun!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Solstice said:

Everyone always looking for handouts these days. 

so? i would GLADLY make videos myself and upload them, if there was any actual demand for male vids. and if i was a woman, i would make tons of them and share them for free. how hard is to make a short vid of yourself having a bit of pleasure and make others happy by showing it to them? 

we are a community of fetishists who love to wet ourselves and also seeing others do it, it's a complete nonesense that instead of pleasing each other by making vids for each other, we're limited to researching the internet up and down to find glimpses of wet clothes in any possible scene that exists, and support the greedy chicks who will try to get money out of everything, by buying their shitty badly-acted vids that are made without any passion or genuine wetting fetish at all.

greed completely ruined this fetish (among many other things in society), and changed it from something intimate and beautiful into heartless and passionless business. 

Edited by slovenc79
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Most other sites I  am innvolved with, males typically share vids for free- disappointing to see the assumption on here that the video should have to be paid for? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/25/2019 at 12:11 AM, Wombat48 said:

Most other sites I  am innvolved with, males typically share vids for free- disappointing to see the assumption on here that the video should have to be paid for? 

I mean, it depends. Plenty of people share free videos here, but when you're making a custom request and want a video done just the way you want, that is a commission and often times something you would pay for, just like commissioning art.

Sometimes people will take free requests and that's fine and great, you just shouldn't expect people to line up to offer you free custom content. It seems like the original poster here is willing to pay for custom content regardless so it doesn't really matter.

On 6/22/2019 at 10:30 AM, Super awesome said:

I was in a hurry when I made this thread. I had to head off to work. I did not mean for it to come off that. You all need to take a chill pill.

I understand where you're coming from, but when people make posts like this it's generally just "I want free custom stuff made just for me" so it's an understandable knee-jerk reaction. If you're willing to pay for custom content, that's great, just be sure to include that bit of information in your first post.

It's also not a sin to make requests for free videos, just be sure it's tagged appropriately and provide a description of what you're after in the post if that's the case.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 6/22/2019 at 2:51 AM, Exploring Omo said:

everyones making this seem impossible but like I'm dead serious

This would be incredible

Well, as my dad always said "if you don't ask you don't get" 

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2019 at 11:49 PM, slovenc79 said:

so? i would GLADLY make videos myself and upload them, if there was any actual demand for male vids. and if i was a woman, i would make tons of them and share them for free. how hard is to make a short vid of yourself having a bit of pleasure and make others happy by showing it to them? 

we are a community of fetishists who love to wet ourselves and also seeing others do it, it's a complete nonesense that instead of pleasing each other by making vids for each other, we're limited to researching the internet up and down to find glimpses of wet clothes in any possible scene that exists, and support the greedy chicks who will try to get money out of everything, by buying their shitty badly-acted vids that are made without any passion or genuine wetting fetish at all.

greed completely ruined this fetish (among many other things in society), and changed it from something intimate and beautiful into heartless and passionless business. 

There is a demand here for Male vids it’s just not as great on this site as female- I always try to show my appreciation when someone posts something 🙂

On 6/21/2019 at 9:37 PM, Super awesome said:

Can someone make female wetting  video just for me? As much as I love wetting videos. It would be awesome to have one just for me.

What do you want to see in the video? Please tell us a little bit, maybe someone has fun about doing it. What kind of girls do you like? Skinny or bigger girls?

Maybe I can ask a girl for you 😉