Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Mrs. Mischief-Mature Desperation With Occupied Bathroom

On 6/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

These locked bathroom videos are so stupid. Like just hold it in your bedroom for fun, don't shovel in some pointless fake story, everything is better when it's authentic.

When women do this for fun or get turned on by it, it is a major turn off for me. When it is an accident or it comes with embarrassment, I get turned on by it. Problem is, that it is almost impossible to get an authentic video of that, and thus, people like me have to use our imaginations or watch cheesy videos like this. Yes, the scenario is a bit cheesy and lame, but it is about as close as people like me get to something that turns us on.

16 hours ago, Kei said:

1) Plenty of people do like content like this, so I don't get why you're shitting on it?

2) Ripped it.

I see what you did there........shitting on it. Classic. Very well played.

My personal opinion, the wetting is hot, though I wish she would have stayed dressed. Hot but that was lost on me cause this is the first time I've ever witnessed a woman, mansplaining to the viewer as she is about to have an accident. I couldn't keep a straight face. Great find. Thanks for the vid OP.

9 hours ago, Eve said:

When women do this for fun or get turned on by it, it is a major turn off for me. When it is an accident or it comes with embarrassment, I get turned on by it. Problem is, that it is almost impossible to get an authentic video of that, and thus, people like me have to use our imaginations or watch cheesy videos like this. Yes, the scenario is a bit cheesy and lame, but it is about as close as people like me get to something that turns us on.

I couldn't say it better, your description here is spot on.

It's a great video! To counteract some comments, it's a nice POV roleplay video! Lots of people like to roleplay, don't we have a dedicated realm to this here? :P