Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peed myself playing saints row 3

I had an amazing experience today while messing around in saints row the third, and I felt like typing about it. I was going around doing side missions, focusing the main story and all that when i noticed that I had to pee. Normally I would just get up to the toilet because I've never actually wet myself except sometimes peeing myself sitting on the toilet, but today I decided  I would just keep playing and ignore my bladder for a while. As I kept playing I felt my bladder begin to get more and more full to the point where one hand was still shooting things while my other was clutching the crotch of my pants. After a little more time I decided to pause, and just pee, right there in my chair. I felt amazing just sitting there, letting my urine just soak my chair, and clothes. I felt pretty good. I know this wasn't a very "eventful" story but I felt like it worth sharing.

On a side note, does anyone know any mods for saints row 3 or 4 that add a wearable diaper or clothes that look like they were peed in? 

• 3 weeks later...

I've loved gaming wettings ever since I had one of my own as a kid. 😁

I was around 11 or 12 playing the original Runescape at my computer desk in my bedroom, wearing pajama shorts and a t shirt while my parents and sister watched TV in the living room downstairs. I hadnt gone to the bathroom in hours because I was doing dungeons with friends and kept putting it off, plus I couldnt just pause and go whenever because we would die.

I kept telling myself I'd go after another boss spawn but then I'd get distracted in-game or the urge would temporarily die down and I'd convince myself I could wait. Eventually I had one of those "die-down" periods where the urge subsided right before we aggroed a new boss, but seconds after pulling him it suddenly came back with a vengeance and I spurted into my underwear involuntarily. I was able to clamp down and cut it off, but now I was more desperate than ever with the boss at 90%.

I had that fateful moment where I knew deep down that this was my last chance to run for the bathroom, but I was running a critical role in the game and didnt want to upset my friends. But my family was home, and I couldnt risk wetting myself and being seen. I spent about five seconds trying to decide what to do when my bladder decided for me. I spurted again, but couldnt stop it this time, and pee started gushing out, quickly soaking through the thin fabric of my underwear and pajamas and flooding the wooden chair beneath me before cascading off the sides like a waterfall and pouring onto the carpet.

The wet splattering/splashing sound seemed the loudest thing in the world to me and I was terrified my parents could hear it downstairs or that it would leak through the floor and ceiling because there was so much pee but it didn't. I did have to soap scrub and towel dry the huge puddle on the carpet because it smelled but i never got caught for it.