Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I couldn't think of any better title, so i just put a regular one.

I decided to do drawings representing characters from my stories, interactive stories, RPs and so on... and while making stories, i can do comics or smth like this. What do you think?

The following character is from my previous interactive story (Tall girl, small bladder) which didn't get much attention (PS. I'm not mad about it, don't worry):

20190619_171409.thumb.jpg.886fc4ad2f1e0d0ae3684af121d1f322.jpg

I didn't have colored pencils, sorry :(((

33 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Is she meant to have no eyebrows, very short arms and a long neck?

Yeah. I forgot about eyebrows.

You're right. I think i exagerated a bit with those arms and the neck. But i have the idea from beginning about her having legs longer than her rest of her body.

31 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

How much can her bladder hold?

300 ml.

Guest Masyanyalover
1 minute ago, Răzvan2000 said:

You're right. I think i exagerated a bit with those arms and the neck. But i have the idea from beginning about her having legs longer than her rest of her body.

300 ml.

Awwww! What a weak little bladder~! 

10 hours ago, Răzvan2000 said:

300 ml.

Legs normally are longer than the rest of the body, including the head, legs take up about half of the vertical space. Another good tip is that arms are generally the same length as legs, so if I were you, I’d make the legs a tiny bit shorter, and the arms a decent bit longer (also add eyebrows)

and 300mL? She can do better than that!

3 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Legs normally are longer than the rest of the body, including the head, legs take up about half of the vertical space. Another good tip is that arms are generally the same length as legs, so if I were you, I’d make the legs a tiny bit shorter, and the arms a decent bit longer (also add eyebrows)

and 300mL? She can do better than that!

You're absolutely right. But I was just trying to make a unique character. That's all!