Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Meagan & Parker: the Complete Stories

• 3 weeks later...

So after trying to find the time to do so for a while, I started (re)reading this story a few days ago. When I started reading 'though, I basically didn't stop again until when I finished it just now, except to eat, sleep and work. I don't believe I reread many books or stories, but this was absolutely worth it. Enjoyed it at least as much as the first time (chapter by chapter when you, @Weasel published them).

If you ever write more stories, omo related or not, please let us know. I'm pretty sure I'd love to read anything you may write in the future.

Guest insomea
15 hours ago, Weasel said:

Thank you, @ola93! That's extremely high praise. And I'll definitely be writing more... just not sure what or when. 

Would you be willing to collab on this? (you know I'm gonna be willing to do just about anything to see you publish more)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 8:24 AM, insomea said:

Would you be willing to collab on this? (you know I'm gonna be willing to do just about anything to see you publish more)

Funny you should mention that... I can't say anything just yet, nor make any promises, but a fun new idea for a series of stories just popped into my head over the weekend, and I considered opening it up to collaboration so people wouldn't have to wait as long to read them... 

Guest insomea
11 hours ago, Weasel said:

Funny you should mention that... I can't say anything just yet, nor make any promises, but a fun new idea for a series of stories just popped into my head over the weekend, and I considered opening it up to collaboration so people wouldn't have to wait as long to read them... 

Shoot me a message and let's talk!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gut reaction: philosophy and omo don't mix so well. I don't quite have enough blood for both ends, you see... 

On further reflection: I find that humanizing elements can be distracting, if all I really want is to get my rocks off. I abbreviate the women to means... and it's probably not the best thing. But there are enough women out there who like to show off. In that case, they're my means, but I'm theirs. And what does this mean for fictional characters? Well, I took Meagan and made her as fully-fleshed as I could. Then I took Zephyr, since she was becoming a dark horse favorite, and added a bit... What does all this mean for my latest series, though...?  And what would Kant say, I wonder, to the fact that I frequently held up my partner's willingness to indulge my kink as a reason to continue the relationship? Gaaah... 

On still further reflection: shoulda gone with my gut on this one. 

The "doing something for each others' enjoyment" thing is a really interesting point... and I'm having trouble accepting it as good enough.  Is a good-neutral situation enough, like when you're wanking to an experience an unknown someone posted somewhere random?  I've long been trying to figure out why that might not be okay, and I think this suggests the reason.

There's a definitely "we're doing this for a common pleasure" thing that is okay, otherwise sex would generally be very questionable.  But... I think even then, it shouldn't be a matter of reducing them to a means.  In fact, the common pleasure kind of has to unify you?

Sorry, I'm rambling.  Thank you for your answer, it's interesting to see different perspectives here.

On 9/1/2019 at 5:53 AM, Weasel said:

And what would Kant say, I wonder, to the fact that I frequently held up my partner's willingness to indulge my kink as a reason to continue the relationship?

Out of curiosity, did you experience the whole thing as negative in hindsight?  Should you have dumped that partner?

I'm not sure this principle is one of morality, it may partly actually give "good results" just at a different timescale.  (Though given that accepting it is part of a reduction in my utilitarianism, that's actually not a reason for... well, anything.)

did dump that partner, for wildly different reasons. I don't see our experimentation with my kink as negative at all; my only regret on that front is that I wasn't able to reciprocate. My partner's desires were much, much more amorphous and changing than mine. I wanted to see them desperate. They wanted... lots of things. But I wasn't as good about trying them all out as I should have been. 

One of their common remarks, however, as we explored my desperation kink, was how much they appreciated turning me on. It really was fun for them -- on a very different level than my extremely intense orgasms, but still fun. Make of that what you will. 

Sorry, I got that, I guess I meant "dump earlier".

That last bit is what I meant with the common pleasure thing, although I find it hard to distinguish common pleasure from individual pleasure felt at the same time...  Though in the case when the partners are actively enjoying the fact the other finds it pleasurable seems like a reasonable bar, actually.