Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you ever pee in the shower or tub?

I pee in the shower every single time, whether I felt the urge before or not. It's pretty much a pavlovian response at this point.

A while ago, I alluded to the act when discussing something with my sister and she went absolutely bonkers. The concept that I may or may not pee in the shower sent her over the edge, and made me realize this habit might not be as universal as suspected. 

You know how they say a dog's crate is like its bedroom? Where the dog can feel safe and sleep but not go potty?

Flip the last part around and you've got what the shower is to me. 

I mean you do have to be quick about it though. I heard that in extreme cases where clean up was forgotten, there could be pee droplets on the ceiling.

Apart from that it's very safe. Very comforting. 

All the time! In fact even if I haven't noticed any need to pee beforehand, I'll usually get a big urge as I get into the shower, just from anticipation, the same as arriving at the toilet.

It actually proved to be rather difficult and inconvenient recently though, when I was staying with some friends in the country, who are in drought and re-using every drop of water. Showering is done standing in a washbasin to collect the water, which is then used on the garden. As usual I got a big urge to pee as I was getting into the shower, but then suddenly realised that I'd better not let go this time because they might smell it in the collected water! So I struggled to hold on as I showered, not completely successfully! A couple of spurts escaped, but I don't think it would have been enough to be noticeable.

I pee every time I take a shower, unless I hold it intentionally. I'm doing this for so long now, I don't even have to let it go when I feel the cold water drops on my legs while waiting for hot water to come out. This ritual became so natural to me, that pee comes out, even if I peed not long before that. It's a small, few seconds long stream, but bladder still let it out.

I almost never pee in the shower. I hate peeing anywhere other than a toilet. I usually pee before I get in the shower, but sometimes when I have a full, bulging bladder, I’ll use the shower to torture my bladder, putting the removable head on the high-power setting and spraying my bulge. I rarely leak when I do that, and it’s extremely hot, so I wouldn’t want to pee away an erotic opportunity like that in the shower.

• 2 years later...