Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Overdid my pad wetting. HELP.

Posting this here instead of "Wetting Experiences" because the focus isn't really on the wetting. Forgive me if this is wrong and feel free to move it.

Since I live with my mother, I can't do a full wetting without several awkward questions. The facsimile I've been done is using my pads. The usual strategy is that, when I feel the need to go, I'll lock myself in the bathroom, pee some into the pads while standing up, pinch off before they overflow, finish in the toilet, and then throw out the pad.

Only today I overestimated the pad's capacity.

The puddle on the floor I wasn't worried about; I could wipe that up no sweat, as the floor was tile. The problem was I noticed my panties were damp when I sat down. That was what made my mind go into "Red Alert!". This wouldn't have been so bad if I was hydrated, but since I'm garbage at that, the smell was noticeable.

I knew there was no way I'd be able to explain a pee stain to my mom without, again, several awkward questions, but after some moments of panic, I realized I still had one way out.

I'm in the last days of my period for this month (hence why I can get away with wearing the pads right now), and the undies I was wearing already had an old bloodstain on them. So I rinsed them off in the sink as best I could, then hung them over the shower rod. For this practice, I usually use the back bathroom which mom never uses so I can take my sweet time, so the odds of her seeing them are already low, but if she does, I'll tell her I bled in them and tried to rinse them off.

So now I'm sitting here in a new pad and pair of undies, trying to distract myself with the latest Slime Rancher update, praying to whatever god is out there that I rinsed them off enough to get rid of the smell.

It'll probably be a while before I get the courage to do this again.

Sorry if this is too late to do much about but here is my advice: 

1. Get in the habit of doing your own laundry so it's not weird when you do it for omo purposes.

2. Always wet in the shower, and preferably without clothes on! Cleanup is easy there!

Can you explain what kind of holds you're doing? I can't really understand the end goal of them, is it public peeing you want to do? When I do holds I usually drink a lot of water all at once and then hold until I wet myself, but I always wet in the shower without my clothes on for easy cleanup. 

As you usually use the back bathroom, keep some laundry soap and plastic bags there.  If your panties get wet, toss them into the shower stall or bathtub.  Add a little soap and water (much less than for a machine load).  Get in with the panties.  Using your feet, Work the soap and water into the panties.  Assuming you don't want dishpan hands, use your feet to rinse the panties several times.  Wring out most of the water.  Put them in the plastic bag for transport to your room.  If you frequently use a hairdrier after a shower, also use it to dry the panties.  Otherwise, hang the panties in your closet to dry.

If your comfortable with something like the above, you can also pee through underwear without the pads.

Aside to anyone living in a house with central heating:  Sometimes the air ducs develop cracks allowing siblings in basement to spy on the main floor.

19 hours ago, tomcatt said:

1. Get in the habit of doing your own laundry so it's not weird when you do it for omo purposes.

Yeah, because me suddenly wanting to do my own laundry out of the blue wouldn't also be weird.

2. Always wet in the shower, and preferably without clothes on! Cleanup is easy there!

Problem is if she hears the back shower running she'll definitely ask questions; I always use the front bathroom to shower.

Can you explain what kind of holds you're doing? I can't really understand the end goal of them, is it public peeing you want to do?

No, it's just that this seems to be the safest way I can indulge in this practice without mom raising any eyebrows.

Fortunately, she hasn't asked any questions yet so I can safely say she hasn't seen them.

15 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Aside to anyone living in a house with central heating:  Sometimes the air ducs develop cracks allowing siblings in basement to spy on the main floor.

I'm guessing there's a story behind that.

Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m just curious about if you’ve got a plan for all the soaked pads? I find that peed on pads or goodnites stink like crazy after even a few hours, no matter how hydrated I am.....this is where it always feels nerve wracking for me...disposing of them in a way that won’t tip off others!

I admittedly hadn't considered that, but mom still hasn't questioned it. I'm guessing as long as I don't do this that frequently, and make sure the piss pads are concealed, mom probably just doesn't think twice about a bathroom trash can smelling like what you'd think the contents of it are meant to come into contact with. Granted, I didn't notice them smelling that bad(it was the fact that underwear would have that smell at all, however faint, that worried me).

• 3 weeks later...