Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Making the Grade

Hi guys.  Thanks for the feedback.  I felt inspired and got Part 2 cranked out.  The next two parts will probably be a little more spaced.  As always, feedback is appreciated. Enjoy.

Part 2:

Emma was frozen in disbelief.  All the phrases for what had just happened ran through her mind.  She wet herself.  She peed in her pants.  She had an accident.

She had an accident.  That was the phrase that hit Emma the hardest.  Emma was an only child, one who had not wet her pants since she was in pullups.  She was in regular underwear by the time she was 3.  Nobody had used the phrase “had an accident” in her house for as long as she could remember, but now this phrase precisely described what had just happened to the 21-year-old college junior sitting in the parking lot of a 24-hour pharmacy.

Emma realized she needed to do something about her pee-soaked clothes.  She wasn’t sure what the damage to her seat was, but she knew she wanted to minimize it.  Emma looked around to make sure the parking lot was clear, then slowly opened her door and stepped out of her car.  Emma did not see a stain when she looked down to her dark gray cloth seats and confirmed her seat’s safety with the back of her hand.  With her seat pee-free, Emma turned her attention to herself.  She had not peed completely, not even close, but her bladder seemed to be under control now.  With her nerves back in check, her bladder returned to business as usual.

Emma needed to change back into her work uniform.  This had always been the plan, otherwise Sarah would question why she had switched back to her scrubs after work.  She got into the backseat this time, hoping she had enough room to avoid sitting until she had her wet clothes off.  When Emma pulled down her pants, she could not help but to inspect the damage, following the will of some morbid fascination with the humiliating event.  At a glance, her black scrub pants hid her shame.  When Emma looked closely, she could see a darker patch an inch wide and three inches long that followed the center seam of her pants.  Her panties were a different story.  The “sensible”, full cut, blue panties she had chosen to wear this morning took the brunt of her accident.  The crotch of her panties prominently displayed the indignity with a dark blue patch whose source was unmistakable.  When Emma removed the panties, she saw the wetness had indeed spread to her bottom, but the full cut panties and the durable material of her scrub bottoms had protected her seat.  Emma dried herself with the leg of her scrub pants.  This act accomplished little but still made Emma fell better hygienically.  She donned the black leggings she wore for work, marking the night with another first, as Emma had never gone commando before.  She finished by swapping her scrub top for the blue blouse that completed her work uniform.  Emma rolled her panties and pants inside her scrub top, hoping to limit the lingering smell of urine.  Finally, she was able to hop into the driver’s seat and leave the place that had delivered such a blow to her maturity.

Emma arrived at the apartment she shared with Sarah.  She decided to leave the diapers in the car, planning to return for them when Sarah left for work the following day, but her misused scrubs needed to come inside to be washed.  Luckily for Emma, Sarah was sitting on the sofa with her back to the door and watching her current Netflix binge show, offering only a brief shout over her shoulder as a means of greeting when she heard the door.  Emma returned the greeting, mumbled something about being excited for pjs, and went straight to her room.  She placed her scrubs in the hamper, chose her sleepwear for the night, and crossed the hall to the bathroom.  In the bathroom, Emma peed, wiped herself down with soap and a washcloth, and changed into her pjs.  She returned to her room to unite her work clothes with her scrubs before joining Sarah in the living room to wait for dinner.

The next couple days passed without note.  Emma and Sarah spent the majority of their time studying, interrupted only by work, snack breaks, bathroom breaks, and sleep.  Sarah never noticed Emma’s Wednesday night mishap, and with the evidence cleaned and neatly hung in the closet by Thursday afternoon, Emma saw no way Sarah should ever find out.

Saturday morning found Emma sleeping in until 10:00 am, when she woke up and elected to begin her daily studies from the safety of her bed.  Emma felt more confident about her geriatrics final than she had two days prior.  Sarah spent Thursday morning helping Emma fill in the blank spots in her notebook, and 24 hours with a completed notebook enabled Emma to start making connections she had missed during the lectures.  So it was, with this renewed confidence, that Emma began to rethink her plan for the extra credit.

If I do well on the final exam, I don’t need the extra credit.  Why risk any more embarrassment?  God knows I had all the experience I could handle Wednesday night.  Emma blushed just thinking about it.  But I already bought the diapers.  I don’t want to waste all that effort.  I wish I could be sure that, besides Professor Welsh, nobody would find out if I wore one.  As is always the result of her internal struggles, Emma had an idea and the plot moved forward.  I could do a test run, here, in the apartment.  I haven’t told Sarah that I’m doing the extra credit assignment.  If I wear one today and Sarah doesn’t notice, I know I can get away with it during the final when everyone’s attention should be occupied anyway.  If Sarah does notice, I’ll tell her my whole plan for the extra credit and then I’ll just forget the whole idea and hope my studying will be enough.

By this point it was after 11:00 am and Emma felt she should get out of bed anyway.  After a quick trip to the bathroom, Emma returned to the room to begin her test run, thinking No time like the present.  With growing trepidation, Emma moved toward the closet, the home of her diapers since Thursday afternoon.  She tore the top of the pack, removed one, and returned the rest to their hiding spot.  Emma walked to her bed and sat down, all while staring at the diaper in her hand.  She had seen and held an adult diaper before.  Professor Welsh shared the “tools of the trade” with her class during a lab/lecture that gave her students the chance to handle and identify various tools spread throughout the room.  This was different though, because this diaper was not an abstract idea used to represent the multitude of skills all nurses must have.  This diaper was her diaper.  She was going to wear it.  This diaper was going to be around her waist, between her legs, and under her pants.  Emma felt the beginnings of the nervousness she felt at the pharmacy and allowed herself a pat on the back for having already emptied her bladder.  She calmed herself with the knowledge that it was just Sarah, and Sarah would never hurt her.  With a deep breath, Emma unfolded the diaper, placed it on the bed, removed her pants and panties, and sat down on the diaper.  Although Emma had never put a diaper on anyone before, especially not herself, they had reviewed the diapering process in class, and Emma managed with little issue.  Once complete, Emma stood up and looked down at herself.  She thought she would look childish, but the thick, plain white diaper looked too utilitarian for that.  Instead, she felt embarrassed by the implied lack of bladder control.  Emma picked up her pajama pants and, figuring the thick material and loose fit would be the best to conceal her underwear, put them on.

Emma walked to her mirror, extremely aware of the soft thickness between her legs.  To her horror, she heard a chshh, chshh, chshh sound as she walked.  She was worried about people seeing her diaper, but she never thought about people hearing her diaper.  Stop psyching yourself out.  Nobody listens for other people’s underwear.  And, if they did hear the noise, they would not assume it was the sound of a 21-year-old woman wearing a diaper. Emma made it to the mirror.  She looked at herself from the front.  Her crotch looked thicker.  There was no denying that.  But, with the loose fit of her pants, she just looked thick all around, not necessarily in the shape of a diaper.  Looking from the peripheral, her butt was noticeably bigger, but a look from the rear confirmed that the loose pants portrayed a false sense of uniformity in the thickness.  No square diaper butt.

Her confidence semi-renewed, Emma opened her bedroom door, entered the hall, and truly began her experiment.  She saw Sarah sitting at the breakfast nook they called their dining room.  I can’t do this.  She’s going to know.  Emma began to return to her room when Sarah said:

“Good morning.”

“Good morning.”

Damn.  I can’t just leave now.  Emma let out a deep sigh.  It will be fine.  Sarah has never done anything to hurt your feelings.  If she notices, it will just be another great story in your relationship…  One preferably not shared with others.

Emma went to the kitchen and removed a bowl and a glass from the cabinets.   She filled the glass with orange juice and the bowl with cereal and milk before joining Sarah at the table.  As Emma placed her bowl and glass on the table, she remembered the spoon and returned to the kitchen.  Finally ready to eat, Emma lowered herself into the chair across from Sarah, keenly aware of the padding between her bottom and the seat.  The roommates shared stories from the previous night’s waitressing adventures as they broke their fast.  While cleaning up, Sarah said:

“My mind isn’t ready to study yet.  Do you want to watch a movie with me before we hit the books?”

Emma, not needing much convincing to shirk studying, agreed.  “Definitely.”

They settled on a mindless Will Ferrell comedy.  Sometimes the senseless yelling and sex jokes are just the break the mind needs.

About halfway through the movie, Emma began to feel her orange juice make its way to her bladder.  She determined she could wait a little longer, at least until a break in the action, and squeezed her legs together to help in the meantime.  She was instantly reminded of her choice of underwear this morning.  I can’t go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie.  I’m going to have to remove the diaper, pee, and put the diaper back on.  That will take too long, and Sarah will notice.  I will just have to wait until the end of the movie.

So Emma waited.  And waited.  Luckily the glass of orange juice was the only liquid she drank this morning, and her bladder was filling slowly, so Emma was confident she could wait comfortably until the end of the movie.  She was right, until the final scene, when hilarity ensued.  On screen, the nonsensical violence and puns were coming in rapid succession, much like the finale of a fireworks display.  Emma was laughing.  Hard.  She could feel the effect her laughter was having on her bladder and tried to sober up, only to hear another joke and have her fit redoubled.  She clenched her legs as she felt her bladder press.  Pee made its way down her urethra, preparing to spill into her pants.  Still laughing, Emma buried her hands into her crotch.  Sarah saw the sudden movement out of the corner of her eye and looked at her friend.  Quickly understanding the situation, Sarah said, through her own laughter:

“Oh no, Emma!  Are you going to pee?!  Quick!  Get to the bathroom!”

Emma, her face contorted in her fit of laughter, couldn’t respond.  Instead, she shushed her friend and gripped her crotch even tighter.  The padding of her diaper was limiting the effects of her efforts.  Emma knew she could not move without wetting her pants.  She sat there, clenching for her life and trying to stop the laughter.  Gradually, she came back to reality, ending her fit in a few sputtering chuckles just as the movie ended and Sarah turned off the tv.  The pressure in her bladder subsided, and, when her bladder returned to its full but contained state, Emma felt safe enough to remove her hands from her crotch.

“Did you pee?” Sarah asked laughingly.

“It was close, but no.”

“Really? Not even a sprinkle?”

“Nope,” Emma persisted honestly.

“Impressive.  Usually if I’m at the crotch-grabbing phase I’m at least going to have to change my panties afterward.”

“TMI, Sarah,” Emma laughed.  “I am going to go pee now though.”

Emma got up and passed Sarah to begin her trip to the bathroom.  As she passed, Sarah gave her a hard swat on her butt, accentuated by a soft “poof” instead of the usual “smack.”

“I knew it!” Sarah exclaimed.

Emma turned beet red.  “It’s not what you think.  I’m thinking about doing Welsh’s extra credit, but I was worried, so I decided to do a test run before the final.”

“That is what I thought.”

“Oh…  Please don’t make fun of me.  I’m really worried about this final, and I really need the extra credit.”

“Emma, I wouldn’t make fun of you, at least not in a mean way.  I was actually thinking about doing the extra credit as well.”

“You were?”

“Yep.  I haven’t made up my mind yet, but it’s really not a big deal, so it’s almost like free points.”

“But it is a big deal.  I have been driving myself crazy over this since Wednesday.  How are you so calm about this?”

It was Sarah’s turn to blush.  After a pause she said, “Emma, can I tell you a secret?”

“Of course,” Emma responded, sitting next to Sarah on the couch, her bladder forgotten.

“This extra credit assignment wouldn’t be the first time I wore a diaper in front of other people,” Sarah continued, beating around the bush.

Emma thought her friend was making a joke.  “Me too.  For a while, when I was two, I had to wear a diaper all the time.  It was sooo embarrassing.”

“No.  What I mean is…”  Sarah paused, took a breath then blurted, “I used to wet the bed when I was younger.  Like, after most kids stopped.”

“Oh… And, like, you wore… um…”

“I wore pullups at night.  Then goodnites when I grew out of pullups.”

“Did anyone know?”

“No.  Well my family knew, of course, but I never told any of my friends, and I kept it a secret at sleepovers.”

“Oh, Sarah, that must have been so hard for you.”  Emma leaned in to hug her friend.  The hug lasted for a minute, and when it broke, the serious atmosphere broke with it.

With the lightened mood, Sarah resumed.  “So, you see, wearing a diaper in front of others isn’t a big deal to me.  I hid that for over half my life.”

“Over half your life?  How old were you the last time you wore a diaper?”

“…Fifteen.”

“Fifteen?!  You were really stretching the meaning of ‘younger’.”

“Shut up!” Sarah laughed.  “I actually stopped wetting the bed when I was fourteen, but I visited my aunt when I was fifteen, and she made me wear goodnites while I was there just to be safe.”

“Oh, well if you stopped at fourteen then that’s practically normal,” Emma joked.

“Come on.  You’ve never wet the bed?”

“Not since I was out of pullups.”

“Me neither.”

Emma snorted.  “That’s fair.  But no, not since before I could remember.”

“Great.  I wet the bed until high school, and you never wet the bed and never tinkled in your panties when you laughed.”

“Don’t be mad at me for my bladder control.”

“Honestly, you’ve never peed in your pants?”

Emma started to say “No,” but then she remembered what happened Wednesday night and stopped.

Sarah pounced on the opportunity.  “I knew there was no way.  Everybody pees in their pants at some point.  Spill.  I want all the gory details.”

“Fine.  Last Wednesday – “

“’Last Wednesday’?” Sarah interjected.  “You’re making fun of me wetting the bed at fourteen when you peed in your pants last Wednesday?!”

“Do you want to hear the story?”

“Okay.  I’ll be quiet, but I want my say after your story.”

“So last Wednesday I decided I need the extra credit points, so I went to buy the diapers after work.  I was so nervous that I forgot to pee before leaving work, and then I got even more nervous while I was shopping, which made me have to pee even more.  I almost wet my pants in the store.  I was holding myself at the counter and everything.  But I made it out of the store and into my car, thinking I would be fine once I calmed down.  Then you called,” Emma stopped and glared at Sarah.

Sarah missed the implication.  “Where’s the part where you peed in your pants?”

“When you called… I was already on edge and… it scared me.”

I made you pee your pants?  And you talked to me on the phone while you were peeing?”

“No, it was only for a second.  I stopped it before too much came out, then I answered the phone.

“That’s perfect.  You peed in your pants while you were buying diapers.”

“I hadn’t failed to miss the irony either.”  Emma wiggled and clenched her legs as her bladder reinserted itself into the conversation.  “Talking about all this pee reminds me that I need to pee.  I’ll be right back.”

Emma walked to the bathroom.  Once inside, Emma pulled down her pants and began removing the tapes from the diaper.  Counter to her expectations, the tapes did not remove cleanly, instead peeling the plastic off with them.  Deciding the diaper was a lost cause, she threw it in the bathroom trash, sat on the toilet, and peed.  Emma wiped, flushed,  and, after a quick stop at her bedroom to add a pair of purple panties to her ensemble, returned to the living room and Sarah.

“What, no diaper?” Sarah asked as Emma entered the living room.

“No, there was no way to re-tape it once it was off… Is it that noticeable?”

“It was this morning.  I knew when you walked by me in the kitchen.”

“Oh no,” Emma despaired.

“Don’t worry, it was the noise that gave it away to me.  On the day of the final, try wearing some sort of compression shorts over top of the diaper.  That’s what I used to do at sleepovers.  It muffled the sound and hid the bulk a little too.”

“So you think I should do it?”

“What can it hurt?”

“My pride.”

“I don’t know why you think you had any to begin with.”

The roommates laughed and then settled down for some studying.

End Part 2.

Thank you for all the support!  I managed to get part 3 together.  Enjoy!

A/N:  I started writing Emma's thoughts in Italics.  I think it makes it a little easier to read, but I'm open to suggestions.

Part 3:

Tuesday morning found Emma and Sarah sharing a breakfast of coffee and buttered toast in the nook adjacent to their kitchen.  With both girls having worked the day before, breakfast was a silent affair as the roommates allowed themselves the leisurely wake-up not often afforded to college students. 

With the toast gone and the coffee mugs empty, the light breakfast came to an end.  As the post-breakfast cleanup process began, Emma, feeling ready to face her day, broke the silence.

“So, we should probably talk about our plans for the next couple days.”

“Yeah, I was thinking that too…  I’ve got work this afternoon, and then I’m going to Nicole’s to help her study for her eight o’clock final.”  Sarah responded, referring to their mutual classmate.

“Nicole has two finals back-to-back?”

“Yep.  She has stats first thing in the morning, with our geriatrics final right after.  She really pulled the short straw on the finals schedule.”

“No kidding… Will you be staying at her place then?”

“Probably.  Although, I was planning on carpooling with you tomorrow so we only have to take one car to the bar after the exam.  Maybe I can swing by tomorrow morning and pick you up?  Probably about 9.  That’ll leave us time for a quick cram session at the school.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Do you want to review one more time before I have to get ready for work?”

“Please.”

With their plans made, Emma and Sarah set about their studies.  At noon Sarah showered and dressed, said her goodbyes, then left for work.  Emma believed that the best way to perform well on an exam was to study hard until the last day and then give your mind a break.  Following this strategy, she spent the rest of the afternoon watching mindless shows on Netflix.  After her break, Emma got ready and left to complete her final shift for the week.

Emma was jolted from her sleep by the sound of her alarm clock.  She did not usually need an alarm to wake up, but the final customer did not leave until almost 11:00 pm the previous night, which left Emma crawling into bed at 12:30 am.  She let her hand fall on the snooze button, silencing the alarm, then stared groggily at the face of the clock, watching as it changed from 8:30 to 8:31.  Emma continued this practice, perhaps momentarily drifting back to sleep, until the alarm renewed its endeavors at 8:35.  This time she switched off the alarm and rolled out of bed.  A quick trek across the hall took Emma to the bathroom, where she used the toilet, brushed her hair and teeth, and completed the other basic morning processes.

Returning to her room, Emma removed her pajamas, inattentively kicking them toward the hamper.  She walked to her closet clad only in her beige panties, scooping a bra from her dresser drawer and hooking it in place on the way.  Emma found her scrub top and pants where she had hung them last Thursday, when she had washed them after she had…  Emma felt a blush rise in her cheeks.  Definitely still not over that.  But that does remind me, I’ve got an extra credit assignment to complete today.  Emma pulled a diaper decisively from the open package.  There was no time for her wishy-washy attitude today, and Saturday’s antics had confirmed the completion of the assignment.  Emma clinically removed her panties and unfolded the diaper, trying to act as if this was a normal part of her day.  She placed the diaper on the bed and diapered herself in the same fashion as before.  Her task quickly accomplished, Emma grabbed her scrub bottoms and had one leg in before remembering Sarah’s advice.  Letting the pants drop to the floor, she went to her dresser with her bra and diaper on full display, hearing the dreaded chshh accompanying each step.  Emma rummaged through her dresser, eventually finding her volleyball shorts.  Though they are generally considered outerwear, she figured they would be perfect for the task.  Emma pulled the spandex shorts on over her diaper and looked down at herself.  Unlike her pajamas, the normally skintight shorts left no doubt as to what was hidden beneath.  Crossing the room back to her scrubs, Emma was pleased to notice that the sounds of her underwear were indeed stifled.  She finished dressing in her blue scrub top and black scrub pants and checked the time.  8:50, barely enough time to have some toast before heading out.  It wasn’t exactly brain food, but it would have to do.  Just then, Emma received a text from Sarah.

Sarah:  On my way.  I’ve got coffee and sandwiches.  Meet me outside in five.

Emma:  Thanks!  Be right out.

Emma grabbed her backpack and walked outside, the thought of a surprise coffee making her forget to be embarrassed about wearing a diaper in public.  Sarah pulled into the parking lot and parked sideways across a few spaces, not bothering to shut off her car.  Emma ran to the passenger door and got in.

“Thanks so much!  I was just about to try to be excited about some dry toast when you texted me,” Emma told her friend as she received her coffee and sandwich.

“No problem.  I stopped at the store near the coffee shop anyway.”

“What did you need from the store?”

Sarah offered her a sly smile and replied, “I couldn’t let you be alone.”  Sarah slid down the waistband of her scrub bottoms, revealing a mesh-like underwear with the beginnings of a pad showing at the top of the crotch, betraying the underwear’s intended purpose.

“You’re wearing a diaper?!”

“Well a pullup really, but it is for adults.”

“That’s cheating.”

“Hey, I knew I’d be changing in the public bathroom of the coffee shop, so I needed something easy.  Besides, I bought the thickest ones I could find.”

“Well, jokes aside, I really do appreciate the support.”

“No problem… You are wearing yours, right?”

Emma patted her crotch, allowing the telltale “poof” to answer Sarah’s question.

“Awesome.  Nicole’s going to wear one too.  I’ve got one for her in my bag.  She’ll change right before our final.”

“You’re the best.  I was worried I’d be standing outside Welsh’s office all alone, telling everyone that I’m the only person dumb enough to wear a diaper.”

“Well, there will be at least three of us, but I don’t know if that says more or less about our intelligence.”

The friends laughed, and Sarah began the drive to the school.

It was 9:30 by the time Emma and Sarah made it to the small study lounge on the same floor as their classroom.  The coffees and sandwiches were gone by then, consumed during the ride to the school.  The girls found the study lounge empty when they arrived.

“Wasn’t Nicole supposed to meet us here?” Emma asked.

“Thought so.  She must be wrapping up her stats final.  We can study while we wait.”

They pulled out their notes and did a brief review of the materials.  At 9:45, Nicole still had not shown, and Sarah began to pack up.

“We’d better leave.  Welsh locks her door at 10:00, and I have to pee before we start.”

“Yeah, me too,” Emma replied.

They walked to the public bathroom located between the lounge and the classroom in which their final would take place.  Emma was able to forget what she was wearing while she was sitting and focused on her studies, but walking immediately reminded her of the padding between her legs.  This prompted a horrifying realization.  She couldn’t put the diaper on once it was removed.  If she took it off now, she wouldn’t get her extra credit.

“Sarah.”

“What?”

“I can’t… take this off,” Emma said, gesturing toward her lower waist.

“Why… Oh.  Do you have to pee?”

Emma assessed her bladder.  She did not have to pee, but she would be able to, and she always peed before an exam.  “Not really have to pee, but the exam is two hours long.  What should I do?”

“Get done early.”

“Thanks.”

“I don’t really know, Em.  The choices are kind of clear.  You can take that off and pee now or hold it and get your extra credit.”

Emma considered this.  “I can hold it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.  I’ve got this.  I need the extra credit.”

“Okay, well don’t be offended, but I’m still going to pee.”  Sarah entered the restroom to do just that.  When Sarah was finished, the girls walked together to the classroom, where they waited for Nicole.  It was getting close to 10:00 by this point, and there was still no sign of Nicole.  At 9:57, just as the two were about to give up on their classmate, Nicole rounded the corner out of breath.

“Nicole!  I was getting worried about you,” Sarah greeted.

“I know.  That stats final was way harder than I thought.”

“I’ve got your extra credit if you still want it.”

“Thanks, but I don’t think there’s time.  I haven’t even peed, but I don’t think I have a choice.”

Nicole was right.  The second hand on the clock outside the classroom had just started its final rotation of the nine o’clock hour.  The trio entered the classroom and took their seats.  Sarah and Emma sat at the same table with one seat between them.  Nicole sat directly ahead of Sarah, sharing a table with a male classmate none of them knew.

At precisely 10:00, Professor Welsh shut and locked the door.  She walked to her podium and picked up an intimidatingly thick stack of papers.  “Thank you for your punctuality.  I do not want to waste too much of your time, so I will give some brief instructions while I hand out the exams.  Please wait to begin until everyone has received their exam.”  She began to make her way around the classroom, placing an exam facedown in front of each student.”  You will have fifty multiple choice and four short answer questions.  The first thirty-five multiple choice questions are single answer multiple choice.  Please choose the best answer.  The final fifteen multiple choice questions are multiple-multiples.  You must choose all correct answers.  There will be no partial credit for incomplete or partially correct answers.  The short answer questions should be answered in six to ten sentences each.  Exams must be turned in before you leave this classroom.  Just raise your hand when you are finished, and I will come to collect your exam.  Please ensure you have printed your name and signed the exam before you leave.  There will be no returning to the classroom after you have left.  I will be here until 12:00.  Students who have completed the extra credit can meet me at my office shortly after.  Are there any questions?”

By this point in her speech, Professor Welsh had delivered the exams and repositioned herself at the podium.  After a quick scan for raised hands, she continued, “Okay, you may begin.”

There was a flurry of papers as a classroom of students simultaneously turned their exams over.  Emma quickly skimmed the instructions of the cover page, printed and signed her name at the bottom, turned to the first page, and began her exam.  She read the first question and her heart sank.  It was complete gibberish.  Emma felt like crying.  All this hard work and she was stumped on the first question.  She reread the question, ready to pick “A” for every answer and hope for the best.  To her surprise, on her second look, she found she had misread the question the first time and that she actually knew the answer.  Delighted, she continued to the second question, where the answer successfully jumped to her mind before she even read through her options.  For the first twenty minutes, Emma worked diligently through the exam.  She was able to quickly answer most questions encountered.  As she completed the eighteenth question, Emma was distracted by movement out of the corner of her eye.  She looked up to see Nicole had her legs crossed and was wiggling the upper leg.  She looks like she really needs to pee.  Emma’s own bladder panged in sympathy.  She nervously thought of the coffee she had before the exam, noticing that it was filling her bladder much faster than she would like.  I’ll be fine.  I only had one coffee.  With this thought, Emma returned her attention to her exam.

Emma did not look up again until she completed the final single answer question.  She took a breath.  The exam was going much better than she had expected.  She looked at the clock.  It was 10:45.  Okay, not bad.  Figure half an hour for the multiple-multiples and ten minutes per short answer, with a little bit of wiggle room.  Emma’s short break gave her bladder a chance to make itself known.  It was getting uncomfortably full, to the point where Emma would have gone to the bathroom if she had access.  She wondered how Nicole was holding up but decided she did not need to see more desperation.  Emma squeezed her legs for a little comfort and went back to work.

Twenty minutes later, Emma finished the final multiple-multiple.  God, I hate those.  Then, looking up at the clock, 11:15, right on schedule.  Just then, she heard a gasp ahead of her.  She looked up in time to see Nicole thrust a hand into her crotch and strain for a moment.  As Emma watched, Nicole removed her hand from her crotch and looked down at her lap, quickly replacing her hand.  She must really need to pee to be holding herself in the middle of the classroom.  Emma’s own situation was quickly becoming urgent.  The coffee seemed to be filling her bladder faster as time went on.  Emma was now constantly pressing her legs together.  She also occasionally had to fidget, but she tried to keep this to a minimum because she noticed she could her a soft rustle from her diaper from the sudden movements.  The best thing to do is focus on the exam.  The sooner I get done, the sooner I can focus on my bladder.  Emma began the short answer portion of the exam.

Emma moved quickly through the short answers.  She paused after completing the third question to look at the time.  11:40. I’ve got this.  The only problem was that Emma was now desperate for a bathroom.  She knew she could hold on longer, but the pressure in her bladder was growing.  She had given up trying to control her fidgeting and had even grasped her crotch a few times to alleviate the pressure.  A look at Nicole told Emma she was far worse.  Nicole had her free hand in her crotch, her legs crossed over her hand, and she was crouched over in an effort to contain her pee.  Nicole completed her final short answer question, flipped through her exam to blindly circle some unanswered questions, then closed her exam.  She raised her hand high and even waved it a little to get Professor Welsh’s attention.  Professor Welsh saw the hand and made the trip across the classroom.

After a quick review of the exam, Professor Welsh said, “Thank you.  You may leave whenever you are ready.”

Nicole quickly stood up from her seat, not even bothering to take her hand from her crotch.  She half ran, half hobbled from the classroom, her bursting bladder keeping her from standing fully.

Nicole’s scene did nothing to help Emma’s condition.  Emma, or rather Emma’s bladder, decided that her free hand would need to hold her crotch for the rest of the exam.  She looked back to her exam to finish her final question.  Ten minutes later, she was done.  A cursory review of her exam was all Emma’s bladder would allow.  At 11:57, Emma raised the hand that was not holding her crotch.  At the same time, Sarah raised her hand.  Professor Welsh walked to their table, reviewed their exams, and dismissed them.

Emma stood slowly, freezing and crouching halfway up as she felt her pelvic muscles spasm.  This was a level of desperation Emma had never felt before.  The fullness in her bladder had turned to pain.  She could feel how her lower belly was swollen and hard beneath the waistband of her diaper.  Her dignity taking a backseat to her desire to keep her pants dry, Emma kept her hand in her crotch as she took slow, mincing steps out of the room.  Sarah was waiting for her outside.

“Are you okay?” Sarah asked as Emma approached.

“I can’t hold it, Sarah.  I’m going to pee in my pants.”

“I know how desperate you are.  I’m dying to go and I got to pee before the exam.  Just a quick stop at Welsh’s office, then we’ll get you to a toilet.  I’ll carry you if I have to.”

“Okay.”  Emma took a deep breath.  “You’re right.  I can do this.”

But as they started the short journey to Professor Welsh’s office, Emma knew she did not have a chance.  She was having flashbacks to leg day during volleyball season.  At the end of a hard session, her legs would have a rubbery, almost numb feeling to them.  For the following 24 hours, just the act of standing was a struggle.  This was the same feeling she had presently, only now it was her pelvic muscles instead of her legs.  Sarah and Emma made it to Professor Welsh’s office, where Emma took up a pee dance along with both hands between her legs in a vein attempt to stay dry.  Sarah even fell into a modest dance of her own.  The duo were the first to arrive at Professor Welsh’s office, but a few other students arrived as the clock approached noon.  Emma blushed as her dance persisted despite the new arrivals, but her only other choice was to let it go.

A couple minutes after noon, the hall flooded with students as all ten o’clock finals ended.  Through the crowd, Emma saw Professor Welsh at the door to the classroom, waiting as the students filed out, planning to lock the door when the room was empty.

Emma had another flashback to leg day.  She was working on her sixth set of squats.  She was feeling the fatigued numbness in her legs as she began the set.  Now, on the way up from her fourth squat, her weary legs momentarily gave.  Emma caught herself, and finished the rep.

Emma waited anxiously for Professor Welsh to lock the classroom and make her way down the hall.  Suddenly, she lost feeling in her lower muscles.  Before she could register what happened, she heard a brief hiss and felt a slight vibration through her diaper.  Emma’s muscles clamped shut again, regaining control.  Did I… I think I just peed a little.  The thick diaper had quickly absorbed the leak, so Emma did not feel any wetness to help identify her accident, but she knew she had lost control for a second.

Professor Welsh walked into the entryway of the classroom and made sure it was empty.  She then shut the door and put her key in the lock.

Leg day:  She didn’t know how, but she had pushed through five more reps.  Her legs spasmed several times on the way, but she had done it.  At the top of the ninth rep, Emma knew her legs were finished, but she was so close to completing the set.  She was going to finish this set.  Just one more rep.  On her way down, she lost nearly all feeling in her legs.  At the bottom, she rested, as much as one can rest at the bottom of a squat, and then rallied her muscles for one final push.  She made it about two inches, and she knew her legs were giving for the final time.  She slammed the squat bar in its lock just before she collapsed to the mat.

Emma saw Professor Welsh locking the door.  Just hold on a little longer.  She felt that brief lapse of control again.  The vibration was accompanied by a spot of wet warmth that pressed against her skin.  Once again, her muscles regained control.  Her brain was sending the signal to all muscles to clench, but exhaustion was causing lapses in her control.

Professor Welsh turned to walk down the hall.

Emma lost control again before clamping down.  I don’t know if I can keep this up.  The lapses came in quick succession, letting out short, hard sprays into her diaper.  Spurt.  Spurt.  Spurt.  Emma was doing everything she could to regain control, but she still felt the warmth begin to spread across her crotch.  No.  I can’t… can’t… just stand here and wet myself.  Her body disagreed, but Emma continued fighting.  Spurt.  Spurt.  Spurt.  Spurt.

Professor Welsh was approaching the group.

It was too much.   Emma let out another spurt, found control a final time, then lost it for good.  Her drained muscles gave out, releasing the pent-up contents of her bladder.  While the spurts were small enough for the diaper to absorb the moment they escaped Emma's tortured muscles, the strong, steady stream now pouring from Emma was too much for the diaper to absorb immediately.  Emma felt a small pool form between her legs.  At the same time, the design of her diaper began to distribute the urine.  She felt warmth simultaneously creep up her bottom and toward her front.  Emma, no longer concerned with staying dry, had the new worry of overflowing her diaper, but she had used all her strength to hold everything up to this point.  She could only hope and pee.

Professor Welsh had arrived.  “Thank you for waiting.  I’m just going to lock these tests away, then I will bring you in one-by-one.”  She unlocked her office and entered, closing the door behind her.

Emma peed through Professor Welsh’s greeting.  The padding around her front and bottom was soaked despite her standing position, and the diaper was beginning to sag between her legs, but she could feel her bladder reaching empty, and the puddle the diaper held against her was shrinking for the first time since she lost all control.  Emma was about to remove her hands from her crotch, thinking there was no reason for them to be there now, but then she thought it might look suspicious to her classmates if she was desperate to pee one second, and fine the next.  She resolved to act desperate for now.  A few seconds later, her bladder was empty.  Emma was afraid to look down, but she rubbed her thighs together and did not feel any wetness.

Professor Welsh opened her door.  “I am ready for the first student.”

“Go ahead, Em,” Sarah whispered.  “Make a dash to the bathroom as soon as you’re out.  I’ll catch up.”

Too late, thought Emma.  She entered the office and Professor Welsh closed the door behind her.

“Hi, Emma,” Professor Welsh said with a smile.  “I wasn’t surprised to see you outside my door.  You’ve always been enthusiastic about these assignments.”

Emma offered a smile and a weak “Yeah” in return.

“Okay, I just need you to drop your pants and you can be off to your vacation.”

Emma froze.  She was hoping she wouldn’t have to take her pants all the way off.  “Can’t I just show you the waistband?”

“I know it’s a little uncomfortable, but I make all students do this for extra credit.”

Emma contemplated just walking out.  No.  Not after all I’ve done.  I bought the diapers.  I wore the diapers.  I PEED in the diapers.  Dammit, I’m getting my extra credit.  And she dropped her pants, undershorts and all, then stared ahead, refusing to look down at her swollen diaper.

“Thank y-… Oh my.”  Professor Welsh blushed deeper than Emma.  “I think… I think that will do.  Thank you, Emma.”

Emma pulled up her pants and left the room.  She remembered to return her hand to her crotch on the way out.  She trusted Professor Welsh not to share the news of her accident, but she really did not need her classmates knowing she had peed in front of them.  The diaper squished beneath her hand and between her legs as she walked to the bathroom.  She pushed the door and almost ran face-first into it when it did not budge.  Then she saw the sign.  “Closed for cleaning.”  Just as Emma turned around, Sarah exited Professor Welsh’s office, holding her crotch and doing the same dance Emma was pretending to do.

“I’m glad I got the extra credit, but I reeeally need to pee now,” Sarah said as she approached.

“This one’s closed.”

“You’ve got to be kidding.”

“No, but I think there’s a handicap one on the other side of this floor.”

“Let’s hurry, or I’m going to be glad I wore this diaper for another reason.”

They took off in search of another bathroom, both girls with hands between their legs, one to maintain appearances, and one to maintain dryness.  It did not take long for the friends to reach the handicap bathroom.  Sarah reached it first and opened the door to reveal a single use bathroom.

“Crap.”  Sarah gripped herself tighter, thought for a moment, then said, “Emma, you go first.  I know you’ve been holding it longer.”

“No, you go ahead.”  Emma did not want to explain her situation in the hallway.

“Em, you need to hurry or I’m not going to be able to hold it.”

“Seriously, you go first.”

“No, y-…”  Sarah was cut off when Emma grabbed her arm, pulling both of them into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind them.

“What are you –“

“I peed my pants already,” Emma explained.  “I don’t need the toilet anymore.  Just pee before you wet your pants too.”

“You…  What… Never mind.”  Sarah yanked down her pants and pullup in one go and sat on the toilet.  Not even a moment after her butt met the seat, a hard stream of pee hit the water below, which Sarah chose to harmonize with a long “aaaaah.”

End of part 3

Good morning, guys.  I just wanted to start off by saying thanks for all the support.  It might sound corny, but it means a lot to a first-time writer.  That being said, I've got good news (i think it's good, anyway) and I've got bad new.  The good news is that I started writing what I originally planned to be the final part, and it ending up being twice as long as the other parts.  I decided to split the final part, so this story will now have five parts!  The bad news is the fourth part ended up with a little less "action" than I planned.  There should still be enough to keep everyone happy :).  Enjoy!

Part 4:

Sarah’s stream finally came to an end nearly half a minute later.

“I have never had to pee so bad in my life,” Sarah said as she finished emptying her bladder and wiped herself clean.

“Yeah, me neither,” Emma sulked in reply.

“Well,” Sarah said while inspecting her pullup, “if it makes you feel any better, I definitely lost a squirt when you pulled me into the bathroom.”  Apparently deciding the damage was minimal, Sarah pulled her underwear up, followed by her scrub bottoms.

Emma watched Sarah finish dressing, trying to ignore the soggy padding between her own legs.  “I really need to change.  Can you take me home?”

“I can, but there’s no cover charge at the bar before 2:00.  If we go home now, we’ll probably miss it.  Are you able to clean up here?”

Emma thought about this.  “I mean, I guess I could.  I did wear my volleyball shorts, so I can just use those as underwear.  Can you soap up some paper towels while I get this thing off?”

“Sure.”

Emma had undressed in front of Sarah before.  Being roommates for three years allowed a certain level of comfortableness to grow between the girls.  Emma pulled down her scrub bottoms.  Beneath her shorts, the diaper had swollen with the contents of her bladder.  Emma pulled down her shorts and got her first look at the results of her accident.  The first thing she noticed was yellow.  The diaper she put on this morning had been a plain, functional white, but the diaper she stared at now was colored pale yellow throughout.  The discolored crotch of the garment hung heavy with pee, and Emma could see how the urine had spread up the front of the diaper, soaking the padding to the top. 

Sarah finished preparing the paper towels, turned off the tap, turned around, and took in the sight of her best friend standing in a soaked diaper.  She couldn’t help but giggle.

“I’m sorry, but geez, you really didn’t save anything for the toilet, huh?”

“It was your fault.  If you hadn’t bought me a coffee, I wouldn’t have had to pee so badly.”  Emma angrily tore at the tapes of her diaper.  She removed one tape on each side of the diaper and immediately felt it shift.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t poke fun.  It’s okay, Em, these things happen sometimes.  Trust me, I should know.”  Seeing Emma struggle with the tapes, Sarah asked, “Do you need help?”

Emma wanted to refuse, but she could not see how to remove the tapes without letting the diaper spill into her crumpled pants below her.  She had been able to remove Saturday’s experimental diaper without an issue, but the current pee-laden diaper was much heavier.

“I guess…”

“What should I do?”

“Can you, like, hold it so it doesn’t fall?”

“Uh… yeah.”  Sarah walked closer to Emma.  “Where should I, um, put my hands?”

“Underneath, I guess.  I don’t really see how else to do it.”

“Okay, but you better have no doubts about who your best friend is after this.”

Sarah slowly moved her hands between Emma’s legs.  She placed one hand on Emma’s rear, in line with the crease of her butt.  The other hand Sarah placed on the front of Emma’s crotch.  Although she did not have sexual feelings for other girls, Emma still felt her skin tingle at touch in her sensitive areas.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Sarah said once her hands were in place.

Emma tore the remaining tapes from the front of the diaper.  Sarah’s hands fell slightly as the diaper lost the support of Emma’s waist, but she steadied her hold and then drew the diaper from between Emma’s legs.  Sarah took the diaper to the large trashcan in the corner of the bathroom and dropped it in, not bothering to ball it.  She then grabbed the soapy paper towel from the sink and returned to Emma.  Emma wiped herself clean, dried with a second paper towel provided by Sarah, then pulled her shorts up.  The instant her shorts were up, Emma felt a cool wetness on the inside of her thighs, and she took her shorts back down.

Seeing this, Sarah asked, “What’s wrong?”

“I think the diaper leaked a little.”  A quick inspection confirmed her suspicions.  There was a small wet patch down each leg of the shorts.  “I can’t wear these.  I’m sorry, Sarah, but we’ll have to go home.  I can’t go all night without underwear.”

“Did your pants get wet?”

Emma felt the crotch and legs of her pants.  “No, it looks like they were loose enough to stay clear.”

“In that case, I might have a spare pair of underwear that you can wear.”

“You do?”

“Sort of…  Nicole didn’t do her extra credit.”

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this.”

The girls sat in the front seats of Sarah’s car.  They had left the school ten minutes before and were just pulling into the parking lot of the local college bar.

“I don’t know what you’re so worried about.”

“I just finished changing the diaper I peed in this morning.  I peed so much that I peed through the diaper and into my only pair of underwear.  Now, instead of going home, you have me in yet another diaper that –“

“It’s a pullup.”

“Whatever.  Now I’m supposed to wear this pullup to a bar where half our class will be.”

“Emma, relax.  It’s a pullup, not a diaper.  Nobody could tell you were wearing a diaper under your scrubs this morning, so they definitely won’t know about the pullup.  It goes up and down, so, if you don’t pee in them, you can just pretend they’re normal underwear.”

“Sarah,” Emma growled.

“I’m sorry.  I’m sorry.  Last joke for the night.  I promise I won’t bring it up while we’re out…  Besides, I’m still wearing mine too.  You won’t be alone.  We’ll get a few drinks in you, and you’ll forget all about it.”

Emma sighed.  “Okay, let’s go.”

They got out of the car and walked into the bar.  The security guard checked and scanned their IDs before letting them through.  The bar was just one large room, plus a set of bathrooms in the corner.  During the summer, the establishment acted as a normal bar, but they catered to the college students during the rest of the year, creating more of a club atmosphere.  In reality, the owners just hired a DJ and dimmed the lights, but the students seemed to be fooled, especially with the aid of copious amounts of alcohol.  Emma and Sarah crossed the wooden dance floor to reach the bar.

“What can I get you?”  The bartender asked as the girls approached.

“Two shots of vodka, and two Woo-woos, please,” Sarah answered expertly.

“Sure thing.”

“Sarah, I don’t want to drink too fast,” Emma told her friend.

“It’ll be alright.  This shot is just to get us started.”

The bartender had poured the two shots by this point.  Sarah picked both up and handed one to Emma.

“To making it through finals.  Just one year to go!”

They “clinked” the plastic cups and downed the shots.  When the bartender returned with the remaining drinks, Sarah handed him her credit card.

“Do you want to start a tab?”

“Yes, please,” she answered, then turned to Emma.  “We’ll work out the bill tomorrow.”

“Sounds good.”

The girls walked to the far side of the room where a small grouping of tables and chairs were located.

“What is a Woo-woo, anyway?” Emma asked as they sat down.

“It’s like a vodka-cranberry, except its one of those mysterious drinks that uses extra liquor to hide the alcohol flavor.  Try it.”

Emma took a taste, and found it tasted like a homemade fruit punch.  “This is great!”

“I told you you’d like it.”

“Is Nicole still coming?  I know it’s still early, but I figured she wouldn’t be too far behind us,” Emma asked.

“I think so.”  Sarah scanned the small crowd of students that had formed already.  It was a tradition at their university for the students to go straight to this bar, scrubs and all, on their last day of finals.  Sarah saw ten or fifteen of their scrub-clad classmates, but none that looked like Nicole.  “Yeah, I don’t see her.  I wonder where Nicole is.”

“You must be blind.  I’m right here.”

Emma and Sarah turned to see Nicole approaching from the bar, carrying a drink of her own.

“You made it!” Sarah exclaimed.  “This calls for another shot!”

Nicole smiled, placed her drink on the table, and said, “Way ahead of you.”  She returned to the bar and came back with three small cups.

The trio raised their cups in a toast, then downed the drinks simultaneously.  Emma was beginning to feel the warm flush of alcohol, and decided she was going to milk her drink for a while.  She also noticed that, counter to tradition, Nicole was dressed in a tight pink shirt and skinny jeans.

“Hey, why aren’t you wearing your scrubs?” Emma asked.

Nicole blushed and shushed Emma.  She then leaned over the table and said, “You guys can’t tell anyone, okay?”

The other two nodded in agreement.

“I peed in them.”

“What!”  both Emma and Sarah exclaimed.

“Shhh…  I didn’t get the chance to pee before Welsh’s final.  I had to go so bad I was wriggling and holding myself.  I thought I could hold it until the end of the exam, but then I peed a little on accident.  I knew I couldn’t wait, so I quickly finished the essay questions and guessed on a few multiple choice questions.  I raised my hand to turn in the exam, and as I waited for Welsh to take it, I thought I was going to completely pee my pants in front of the whole class, but I held it, and she let me go.  I made it out of the classroom, and that's when I started to pee.  I just had no control.  By the time I got into the bathroom, it was already down my legs, and I just gave up.  I stood in the middle of the bathroom and just peed through my pants.  It was embarrassing, but it felt so good to let go.  When I was done, I just stood in the middle of my puddle.  I didn’t know what to do.  Then Professor Watts, my stats professor, walked in and saw me.  She told me to go get cleaned up, and she would call a janitor.  So I just ran out and went straight home,” Nicole finished, face blushing, and buried her hands in her face.

Sarah laughed.  “So it’s your fault.”

Nicole looked up.  “What is?”

“I had to pee after the final too.  When we got to the bathroom, it was closed for cleaning.  Your puddle almost made me pee in my pants too.”

Nicole just stared at Sarah for a moment, then all three girls broke into laughter.

The afternoon wore on, and the three classmates continued to chat, gossip, and drink.  After another two drinks apiece, Sarah broke the conversation.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I think I’m going to have to break the seal.”

“I was about to say the same thing,” Emma replied.

Nicole agreed with a, “Me too.”

The girls stood up and crossed the large room the corner containing the bathrooms.  Still being early, only about 3:30, they happily found no line for the three-stall bathroom and each entered a stall.  Emma pulled down her pants and reached for her panties, only to realize she wasn’t wearing panties.  Sarah was right.  I forgot all about the pullup.  She pulled the pullup down and sat on the toilet.  As she started to pee, Emma looked down at the padded garment around her knees.  She was surprised to find that, in contrast to her earlier diaper, the pullup did make her feel childish.  The underwear screamed “Just in case”, as if making it to the toilet was not the norm for her.  It isn’t today.  You were 50/50 before this pee.  Emma shook the thoughts from her head, wiped, redressed, and met the others at the sinks.

Bladders empty, the group returned to their table, stopping at the bar first to grab another round.  They continued drinking and talking for another couple hours.  Having broken the seal, a bathroom break was necessary every forty-five minutes or so.  The bar continued to fill up as afternoon turned to evening, and at 6:00, the lights dimmed, and the first DJ started up.

“Do you guys want to dance?” Emma asked.

“Sure, but I think I want one more drink first,” Sarah answered.

Emma felt like she needed a break from drinking.  She already had seven drinks over the last four hours.  “I think I’ll pass on the drink for now.”

“I’m still going for it.  Are you coming, Nicole?”

“Yep.”

“We’ll catch up with you in a minute, okay, Em?”

“That’s fine.  I’ll be on the floor.”

Emma made her way to the floor and fought her way into the middle of the crowd.  Emma loved dancing, but she really didn’t know what she was doing and didn’t want to look like an idiot dancing alone on the outside of the floor.  The DJ was good, and Emma quickly lost herself in the music.  Halfway through the first song, a guy started to dance with her.  Emma enjoyed having a dance partner and the closeness that came with it.  She even allowed him to get a little handsy after a couple songs.  He worked his hands down to her waist, where he held them for a moment before sliding them over her hips.  Finally, the guy, acting as if he was being subtle, moved his hands around Emma to grab her butt.  Emma didn’t panic until she realized there was something between his hand and her butt, then she remembered her pullup.  She stepped back, and the guy let his hands drop.  Looking at him, Emma calmed down as she realized he hadn’t noticed anything odd.  Emma decided it was a good time to lose her dance partner anyway.

“I’ve got to go find my friend.  It was nice dancing with you.”

He returned the sentiment and walked away, seemingly unhurt by the abrupt end.

Luckily, Emma had no trouble finding Sarah, as Sarah was just making her way to the floor.

“Took you long enough.”

“Yeah, we might have had another shot along with that drink.”

Emma detected a slight slur in Sarah’s speech.  “Still feeling okay?”

“Yep! I’m having a great time!  Do you want to dance?”

“Sure!”

Emma and Sarah often danced together when they went out, especially when they were not out to meet guys.  Tonight, the roommates were just out to celebrate the end of the semester together.  Nicole seemed to have other plans.  Having followed Sarah to the dance floor, Nicole quickly found her own dance partner, a tall guy wearing a blue t-shirt and khaki shorts.

Sarah and Emma continued to dance.  The growing and moving crowd caused the couple to lose sight of Nicole, but they figured they would catch up with her later.  Emma let herself get lost in the music again, moving her body with the beat.  Five songs later, Emma was brought back to reality when she was bumped in the abdomen, bringing her focus to her bladder for the first time in over an hour.  She wasn’t desperate, but her bladder was certainly pressing for release.

“I really have to pee,” Emma yelled to Sarah over the music.

“Oh. Me too. Quick, let’s go.”

It took them a couple minutes to work their way off the dance floor, but they were eventually free to finish their trip to the bathroom.  Once there, Emma was disappointed to see a line inside the bathroom.  Emma took her spot in line, with Sarah behind her.  It looked like the line was caused by a lack of stalls.  One stall had an open door, and Emma could see a girl was kneeling in front of the toilet, with her friend standing next to her, holding her hair back.  I can’t believe how drunk everyone is, and it’s not even 8:00.  In another stall, this one with a closed door, another girl was having a very noisy bowel movement, exacerbating the shortage of stalls.  Emma wasn’t worried.  She wasn’t having an emergency yet, and there were only three people in front of her.  Emma noticed the girl directly ahead of her was wearing scrubs, indicating she was one of their classmates.  She also observed that the girl was desperate to pee.  She was holding her crotch and bobbing up and down.  I know how you feel.

Emma turned to talk to Sarah.  “It looks like everyone is really looking to be trashed by the end of the night.”

“That’s the general idea.  I’m well on my way.  I’ve had,” she counted mentally, “eleven drinks already.”

“Eleven!  Do you think you should slow down?”

“Na.  I’ll be fine.  Besides, you’ll drag me home and throw me in bed, right?”

Emma laughed.  “I guess I can do that.”

Emma was almost to the front of the line now.  It was just her desperate classmate, then her.  Out of boredom and curiosity, Emma looked to see how her classmate was fairing.  To her surprise, she seemed to be doing fine.  In fact, she looked like she didn’t even have to pee.  She was standing still, almost nonchalantly, and she no longer had her hand between her legs.  That’s strange.

The stall door opened, one obviously intoxicated girl left, and Emma’s not-so-desperate classmate entered.  Emma waited.  A couple minutes later, the girl was still in the stall, and Emma hadn’t even heard a trickle of pee.  I really hope she’s not here to poop.  I really have to pee now.  The abundant amounts of liquids Emma had consumed throughout the night were filling her bladder more quickly as the night continued.  Now, Emma was discreetly pressing her thighs together as she waited.

A minute later the toilet flushed, and Emma’s classmate left the stall.  Emma rushed in, pulled down her pants and pullup, and started peeing.  As she peed, Emma let her eyes wander the stall, taking in the graffiti left by former occupants.  In time, her eyes landed on the sanitary can in the stall.  Emma saw it was overflowing, and holding the lid open was a large, yellowed pullup.  That girl must have done the extra credit too!  And she wet herself right in front of me without me noticing!  Emma heard a knock at the door.

“Emma, hurry up.  I’m about to pee my pants,” Sarah shouted, her sense of embarrassment inhibited by alcohol.

Emma wiped, flushed, and pulled up her pants.  She opened the door to see Sarah holding her crotch and bouncing up and down.  Sarah ran past Emma and slammed the door.  Emma heard pee splashing into the toilet two seconds later.  She laughed to herself and washed her hands at the sink, then waited for Sarah outside the bathroom.

When Sarah came out, Emma asked, “Did you make it?”

“Yep.  All dry.”  Sarah smiled.  “Do I get a treat?”

“How about another drink?”

“I was hoping you’d say that.”

End of Part 4

Again, sorry for the short part, but I wanted to get something up here.  I've got 85% of the final part ready to go, so it shouldn't be too long.

I was excited to post the ending to this story, so I managed to get everything wrapped up.  I hope you enjoy, and thank you for reading.

A/N:  It's probably implied, but just to be on the safe side, none of the jokes listed in this chapter are original.

Part 5:

The night continued in the same manner.  Emma and Sarah spent some time drinking and talking before returning to the dance floor, taking a quick pee break in between.  When they were done dancing, they used the bathrooms again, ordered another round of drinks, then sat down for a break.  By 10:00, both girls were at the perfect level of drunk.  Spirits were high, everything was funny, and they both swayed with the music as they sat and talked.

Nicole found them shortly after 10:00.  She had clearly spent her time away from them drinking as much as possible.

“Hi guys!” Nicole shouted.

“Hey, Nicole,” Sarah replied, “How’s it going?”

“Great.  I met a guy named Brad.  He’s buying us all some shots,” Nicole responded in short, slurred sentences.

Nicole took her seat at their table, and the guy Emma had seen with Nicole earlier arrived with a tray of drinks.

“I always believed that the best way to introduce yourself is with a drink offer.  My name's Brad, and I figured three shots for everyone would get this party going,” Brad said as he joined the table.

“Thanks so much!  I’m Emma.”

“Yes, thank you!  I’m Sarah.  Nice to meet you.”

They each drank a shot.  The conversation flowed easily.  They each took a second shot, then Nicole stood up.

“Brad and I are going to head out for the night.”

“Okay.  You guys have a ride?” Sarah asked.

“Yes.  Brad’s friend is going to pick us up.”

“Sounds good.  Be safe.  We’ll catch up with you tomorrow.”

“It was nice meeting you guys.  Feel free to finish these up,” Brad said, referring to the remaining shots.

“Thanks!  It was nice meeting you too.”

Nicole and Brad made their exit, and Sarah turned to Emma.

“He seems nice, and he left all these shots.”

“I’m not sure I need any more.”

“Come on, do at least one more with me.”

“Fine.”

The roommates took another shot.  They had been drinking for over nine hours by then, and both were heavily intoxicated.  Sarah, having had more drinks, seemed to be sneaking past happy-drunk and straight into blindingly drunk.  Despite this, the girls managed to strike up another conversation.  Their conversation carried on until Sarah suddenly burst into laughter.

“What is it, Sarah?” Emma asked.

After a moment, Sarah responded through her laughter, “I might just be drunk, but that sign is hilarious.”  She pointed above the bar.

Emma turned to see a sign that said “Liquor, because no good story ever started with a salad.”  Emma normally would have only chuckled at this, but Sarah’s laughter was infectious.  She laughed, then said, “Sarah, that’s not even a good pun.”

“Do you know a better one?”

“Sure.”  Emma thought for a moment.  “Why did the mushroom get invited to the party?”

“Why?”

“Because he’s a fungi.”  The girls broke into another fit of laughter.  Emma’s laughter caused her bladder to press.  Oh, I should really go to the bathroom soon.  She was about to say so, when Sarah asked:

“What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?”

“What?”

“An investigator.”

Another laughing fit broke out.  Emma was really feeling the pressure in her bladder.  She pressed her legs together.  Not to be outdone, she thought, One more joke, then we’ll go pee.  “What did one horse say to the other horse?”

“What?”

“Why the long face?”

The girls lost it.  They went from the normal deep, loud laughter to the soundless, gut wrenching laughter people have when all control is lost.  Emma’s bladder threatened to release if she did not control her laughter.  She grabbed her crotch for support, but she could not stop laughing.

“Sarah, I have to – “ but looking up, she saw Sarah was also having her own fit, and Emma’s laughter came back in full.  It was too much for her muscles.  She felt a spurt slip past her control, forced out by her contracting abdominal muscles.  “Sarah –“.

Somehow, through her own laughter, Sarah cut Emma off.  “What do you call a potato with a penis?”

“No, Sarah, I really can’t –“

“What do you call a potato with a penis?”

Emma relented.  “What?”

“A dictator!”

That was it.  Emma wasn’t sure if the laughter was too much for her bladder, or if she simply gave up.  All she knew was she was laughing harder than she ever had in her life, and she was releasing a steady stream of pee at the same time.  Her crotch filled with warmth, which quickly spread to her bottom.  Beneath the hand that was gripping her crotch, she could feel as her stream hit the padding and absorbed into the material, making the pullup squishy beneath her hand.  Emma, still laughing, kept peeing until there was no pee left in her body.  Both girls continued laughing for another minute before they regained control.  It wasn’t until the fit was over that Emma was able to comprehend her situation.  I just wet myself.  Again.  I have to go home… But I can’t leave Sarah here alone.

“Sarah, I think it’s time we went home.”

“Yeah, I think so too.”  Then, struck by a thought, Sarah said, “But we have to finish these shots first.”

“No, Sarah, I don’t really want to.  I think I’ve had enough.”

“Suit yourself.”  Before Emma could say anything, Sarah knocked back both drinks.  “Okay, we can go now.”

The girls got up and began to make their way to the exit.  Emma stole a glance at the bathrooms as she considered ditching the soaked pullup for the walk home.  She saw a line of girls waiting outside.  That, plus Sarah’s apparent lack of interest in the bathrooms, made up Emma’s mind.  She would have to wait until she got home to remedy her situation.

Emma and Sarah made it out of the bar.  Sarah clicked her key fab to make her car honk, ensuring it was locked.  The bar heavily discouraged drinking and driving and allowed its patrons to leave their cars in the parking lot overnight.  Emma and Sarah had planned to do just that and walk home, seeing as their apartment was only a ten-minute walk from the bar.  However, Sarah threw a wrench in this plan.  The moment they stepped outside, Sarah was hit in full force by all the alcohol she had consumed throughout the night.  She fell into a staggering walk that was so bad that Emma had to wrap an arm around her waist for support.  They went about their journey in this way.  They made little progress, and after ten minutes, they weren’t even half way home.  Suddenly, Sarah stopped.

“Emma, I have to pee,” she blurted drunkenly.

“Okay.  We’ll be home soon.”  This answer seemed to temporarily please Sarah, but five minutes later she stopped again.

“I reaaaallly have to pee.”

“Well we’re almost home.  Just keep walking and you can pee when we get there.”

“I’m want to pee now.”

“Sarah, there’s nowhere to pee here.  Let’s just get home.”

“I’ll just go in my pants.”

Emma considered letting this happen.  At least I wouldn’t be the only one then.  Then she realized that Sarah was in no condition to clean herself up, and that responsibility would fall on her.

“Please don’t pee in your pants.”

“It’s fine.  I’m still wearing the pullup.”

“You can’t pee in your pullup on purpose.”

“Yes I can.  When I visited my aunt when I was fifteen and she made me wear goodnites, I woke up having to pee one night.  I didn’t want to get out of bed, and, since I was wearing a goodnite, I just peed in my bed and went back to sleep.  Everyone just thought I had an accident.”

Emma stored this information for future teasing.  For now, she said, “Okay, but I’m the one who is helping you get home and get to bed.  I’d really like to not have to deal with your wet pullup.”

This seemed to get through Sarah’s alcohol-burdened mind.  “I’ll try to hold it, but we have to hurry.”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to do.”

Five minutes later they were standing outside their apartment.  Sarah was using one hand to support herself, and the other to hold her crotch.  Emma was unlocking the door.

“I have to pee.”

“I know, Sarah.  Just hold it for one more minute.”

Emma got the door open and helped Sarah straight to the bathroom.  Sarah stood in front of the toilet as Emma pulled down her pants and pullup.  Sarah started peeing the instant she sat down.

“Sarah, I’m going to get you something to sleep in.  I’ll be right back.”

“I just need a shirt.  I usually sleep in my underwear.”

“Okay.”

Emma walked to Sarah’s room, turned on the light, and found the dresser.  She opened a few drawers until she found some shirts that looked like they could be sleep shirts.  Emma grabbed the top one, turned off the light, and returned to the bathroom.  Sarah was sitting on the toilet, supposedly done peeing, but she had not accomplished anything in the way of getting ready for bed.  In fact, she seemed to be falling asleep on the toilet.  I guess we’re going full babysitter mode now.

“Sarah let’s take off your scrub top.”  Sarah cooperatively moved her arms as Emma lifted the top over her head.  Emma rolled the sleep shirt and then pulled it down over Sarah.  Next, Emma squatted down to take off Sarah’s shoes.  As she squatted, Emma felt her wet pullup shift, reminding her that she had to take care of herself yet before she could go to bed.  She removed Sarah’s shoes, followed by her pants, and then helped her stand up.  Deciding a dry pullup was as good as any underwear, Emma pulled Sarah’s pullup into place between her legs.  She determined that Sarah would survive without brushing her teeth for one night.

“Okay, Sarah, we’re going to go to bed now.”  Sarah silently followed Emma to her bed, wearing only a pullup and a t-shirt which did nothing to cover the pullup.  Emma pulled back the covers, helped Sarah into bed, and covered her.

“Thanks for a good night, Sarah.  I’ll see you in the morning.”  Sarah was already asleep.

Emma crossed the hall to her room.  From her dresser, she pulled a purple sleep shirt, a pair of red granny-panties, and a pair of formfitting yet comfortable grey sweatpants.  She took this to the bathroom to ready herself for bed.  Emma’s first concern was the pullup.  She pulled down her pants and revealed her shame.  To tired and drunk to be embarrassed, Emma let the stained, swollen garment drop to the floor with a wet “plop”.  She picked it up and deposited it in the bathroom trashcan.  Then, using soap and a washcloth, Emma cleaned herself, drying with a towel.  Emma removed her scrub top and bra, then redressed in the clothes she pulled from her dresser.  She brushed her teeth, scooped up her clothes, and walked to her room.  She left the clothes in a pile on the floor and crawled into bed.  A look at the clock told her it was past 12:30.  Emma turned out her light, rolled over, and fell into a deep, alcohol-assisted sleep.

The first thing Emma noticed when she woke up was that she felt awful.  Her mouth was dry, her head hurt, and she felt like she hadn’t slept at all.  Emma looked at the clock.   Almost 11:00.  I got ten hours of sleep.  I don’t know why I feel like I need more.  The next thing Emma noticed was that her bladder was full.  She wasn’t desperate, but she could feel she was due for a long pee.  Not feeling like getting up yet, Emma picked up her phone.  She started mindlessly scrolling through social media sites.  About ten minutes later, Emma’s bladder would wait no longer.  She reluctantly got out of bed and crossed the hall to the bathroom.  Emma pulled down her sweatpants and panties, sat on the toilet, and released her bladder.  She felt immediate relief as her overworked bladder emptied of all the liquid it collected while she had slept.

Emma woke with a start, with her phone on her chest, open to Facebook.  When did I get back in bed?  Emma started to sit up, and that’s when she noticed a dampness around her hips.  No!  I didn’t…  Emma reached a hand under the covers and touched her crotch.  Her hand was met by the soaking, slightly warm, material of her sweatpants.  She flung the blankets off of her.  Everything was drenched.  Looking down at herself, Emma could see a large stain on her sweatpants that centered on her crotch and worked around her upper thighs and groin area.  On the bed beneath her, Emma saw the sheets were soaked from just above her butt all the way down to her knees.  She jumped out of bed and started stripping the bedding, her wet clothes clinging to her in the process.  Emma dumped the small collection of dirty clothes from her hamper to make room for her bedding, then she filled it with the ball of soiled sheets and blankets.  Emma removed her shirt and sweatpants and added them to the pile in her hamper.  She looked down at her red panties.  They were soaking wet as well.  A dark stain spread halfway up the front, and Emma knew there wasn’t a dry spot on the back of her panties.  She removed them too.  Completely naked, Emma crossed her room and opened her door.  Sarah’s door was still closed.  Emma made a quick sprint across the hall and into the bathroom.

After a hot shower to clean herself off, Emma wrapped herself in a towel to return to her room.  She went to her dresser to pick out some clean clothes.  She pulled on a purple pair of panties, some loose-fitting black sweatpants, and a plain yellow t-shirt.  When Emma turned around, she was greeted by a large, drying stain on her mattress.  I need to clean the mattress or it’s going to stain, but I don’t know how to clean a mattress.  I need some help.  Determining that her pride was a lost cause, Emma left her room and walked to Sarah’s room.  She knocked on the door.  When she got no reply, she entered the room.

Sarah was curled under her blankets, snoring lightly, obviously still enjoying the sleeping effects of alcohol.  Emma felt bad waking her up, but she didn’t know what else to do.  She nudged her friend.

“Sarah.”  Sarah stirred.  “Sarah wake up.”

Sarah opened her eyes, then quickly closed them again.  “Em?  What time is it?”  She asked with her eyes closed.

“It’s a little after eleven.”

“Why are you waking me up?”

“I need your help.”

“With what?”

Emma paused, then said, “I wet my bed.”

Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Emma.  “How bad?”

“Bad.  It’s completely soaked.  I need to do something about the mattress, but I’m not sure how to clean it.  I thought you might know how.”

Sarah rubbed her face and took in a deep breath.  “Fine, fine.  I’m getting up.”  As she pushed herself into a sitting position, a puzzled look crossed her face.  “What?..”  She reached a hand under her blanket, and her eyes widened a moment later.  “Oh…  Em?  Did you leave me in the pullup when you put me in bed last night?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry.  It was clean, so I didn’t really see a point in putting us both through the process of changing your underwear.”

“No, it’s fine.  Actually, it was probably a good thing.  I didn’t fair much better than you.”

“What do you mean?”

In response, Sarah uncovered herself and moved to the end of the bed, planting her feet on the floor.  They both stared down at Sarah’s pullup, which was swollen nearly to the size of the diaper Emma wet after her final and yellow throughout the entire padded area on the front.  When Sarah stood up, the crotch of the pullup drooped down under the weight of Sarah’s nocturnal release, leaving a slight gap between the pullup and her body.

Emma giggled when she saw this.  “Whoa, Sarah!  You peed so much, that pullup is trying to take itself off.”

“You’d better watch it, or I’ll make sure that stain on your mattress stays forever,” Sarah replied in good nature.  Then, turning to her bed, “I think my bed is dry though.  It looks like these overnight pullups hold up to the job.”

When Sarah turned around, Emma saw that the back of the pullup was just as soaked as the front.  The padding was wide and covered all of Sarah’s butt, but Emma could not see a single white spot anywhere on the padding.

Once Sarah confirmed that her bed was dry, she turned back around.  “Let me clean myself up, then I’ll be right in to help you.  Grab some rags and a scrub brush while you wait.”  Sarah made her way out of the room.  Emma watched as the swollen padding made Sarah waddle slightly, and the drooping bottom wiggled back and forth with each step.

Emma left the room as well and gathered the supplies Sarah asked for.  Sarah met her in her bedroom ten minutes later with a pile of cleaning supplies in her hands and a large, mocking smile on her face.

“So, Em, when I was cleaning up, I took off my pullup and put it in the trash, and I couldn’t help but notice that mine wasn’t the only peed-in pullup in there.”

Emma blushed.  “Do you remember telling jokes before we left the bar?”

Sarah thought for a second, the said, “Vaguely.”

“Well, I kind of had to pee, and I was laughing so hard that it just all came out.”

Sarah laughed.  “It’s okay.  I know the feeling.  I’m just amused at the number of times you peed your pants in one week.”

“Well, at least I didn’t purposely wet my diaper at fifteen years old.”

Sarah stopped short.  “Oh yeah, I forgot I said that.  I guess you’ve got all my secrets now.”

The girls set about the work, talking merrily about the previous night as they went.

The rest of the week passed quickly for the roommates.  Emma and Sarah spent Thursday recovering from Wednesday night’s festivities.  They were able to get Emma’s mattress clean, and, with the help of a fan, the bed was dried in time for Emma to sleep in that night.  They went out for some light drinking on Friday, and the rest of the weekend was free for the girls to take a well-deserved break.

Emma was sitting on the couch on Saturday when she received and email from Professor Welsh.  The email read:

Emma,

I hope this email finds you well.  I don’t usually reach out to students individually regarding assignments, but I felt this was warranted.  As you are my advisee, I wanted to ensure that you are always comfortable with seeing me for any questions you have.  With that in mind, I wanted to tell you that the events of our meeting on Wednesday will remain between you and I, unless you choose otherwise.  I have also decided that, in light of your commitment to the assignment, you deserved double the extra credit.  This will be reflected in your final grade.

Enjoy your summer, and I look forward to seeing you in the Fall.

Thank you,

Professor Welsh.

Emma appreciated the email.  She knew Professor Welsh would never tell anybody about her accident, but it was still nice to get the email.  Looking back on everything, Emma was glad she did the assignment.  She experienced a lot, grew closer to her best friend, and, hopefully, nothing she ever did would be as embarrassing.

The End.

• 2 years later...