Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Interesting desperation (no wetting)

A bunch of us where driving home from a bar. Before we left, one female complained about having to pee badly. The driver offered to stop, as the bar had a bathroom she could use. The female said no—that she would be fine. She was getting dropped off second, about twenty minutes away. After about five minutes, she asked the driver to be careful not to hit any potholes or she may loose it. 

From then on, there was some playfully teasing her before we arrived at the first drop off spot. There, this female still didn’t want to go, even though the friend offered to allow her to use their bathroom. 

By the time we arrived at her house (luckily my location was after), she was exhibiting tell-tale desperation signs any moo veteran would notice. She was fidgety and couldn’t work straight, seemingly attempting to not grab her crotch. 

Unfortunately, once she entered her house we pulled away. I wish I’d been able to delay her return slightly, so that she may have not made it to the bathroom (even if I could I actually wouldn’t—just fantasizing about her not making it). It was a fun drive. 

Very hot story! It is always interesting when next to you there is a female, who is openly complains that she has to pee. Especially when this is accompanied with fidgeting and "seemingly attempting to not grab her crotch."

Who knows if she did make on time? It is not impossible at all to leak it on the way to the toilet.:-)