Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There is nothing but a white void until a figure walks forward. 

They are wearing a nice black dress suit with white gloves. There long messy hair is tied behind their head while they wear a white mask with a simple smiley face on it. Their body is tall and slim while their voice is soft and elegant. 

“I welcome all you readers and watchers for joining me and giving me the power to do something so fun. You may all call me The host.” The host said as their mask changes to be a winky face. 😉

“But a white void wouldn't be all that great a place to play our little game, so before we start, let's change this place a bit.” The Host said before snapping. 🙂

The void changes to that of a large island surrounded by water and a large building behind them.

“Now without further adieu, let's call forth our little friends for our game,” The Host said before snapping again. ^.^

From out of nowhere, 10 people all appear out of nowhere with confused looks on their faces.

“The fuck! Did I get summoned again!?” Alexander March, a 6 foot 18-year-old, yelled.
He was bald average looking man.

“Hey! Where's my pharmacy!” Gwen, a 6 foot 27-year-old, yelled confused. 
She was fit with a slender frame with purple hair.

“Wow! Where am I?” Ryan, a 5 '11, 17-year-old, asked.
He was skinny with blond hair in a crew cut.

“What the hell is that thing!” Jasmine, a 5’1”, 21-year-old, yelled out in shock at seeing another contestant beside her. She was a thin woman with long golden hair.

“EEEEEEEE!” Tulip, a 6’8” cyclopes squealed in shock at the woman suddenly yelling at her.

“Hey! April! Where are you!?” Nathan, a 5’8”, 17-year-old street punk, yelled as he searches for his friend he was supposed to be watching.

“W-what's going o-on!” Ayumi, an almost childlike 3’10”, 17-year-old girl with a fox tail and years, shouted.

The other 3 were too shocked to really say anything. They were

Gareth, a 5’11, a 24-year-old man with red hair on one side and green on the other.

Lydia, a 4’9, 18-year-old woman.

And lastly Jack, a 5’9, 19-year-old guy.

“Welcome contestants, I'm so glad you all could join.” The host exclaims. ^.^ 

“Who the hell are you?” Alex asked confused and slightly ticked off.

“I am The Host, and I have called you all to partake in my little game for a grand audience.” the Host explained. 🙂

“FUCK THIS SHIT!” Nathan yelled as he started walking away from everyone. “I'm not sticking around this creepy place!”

“I wouldn't do that if I were you.” The Host commented. 0.0

“Fuck you!” Nathan yelled back as he went behind a tree.

Suddenly everyone jumped as they heard yelling behind them and spun around to see Nathan fall into the water behind them!

“See told you.” -_-

“Why are you doing this!” Lydia asked.

“Because my audience enjoys a bit of Fun.” The host replied. ^.^ “and as of right now, they want to see something special, something they may not have seen before.”

“And what's that?” Jack asks as he helps Nathen out of the water.

“A diaper game show!” The host told them all. ^w^

immediately most of the people there started blushing like crazy.

“Sorry, but I'm not going to be a part of this,” Alex tells the host. “Besides I don't even wear diapers.”

“Oh, I know you and the wet boy over there don't.” The host says as they look at both Alex and Nathen. 0w0 “but I can fix that”

With a single snap, both of them lost their pants as their underwear was transformed into diapers. Casing both of them to blush and get pissed.

“HEY!” Gwen yells as she marches over to The Host and sticks a finger in their masked face. 0?0 “diapers are meant to be fun and for people to slowly get into, not to be forced onto other people!”

A few nodded in agreement, and a few looked at her in confusion. Thinking ‘who could enjoy this?’

“Besides! You gave them some of the cheapest diapers around! At least get them something better!”

“Thank you for your concern.” ^,^ “ill do my research and give them something better.” 😉

With another snap, there were more screams as Gwen spun around and her jaw nearly dropped. 

"Cuuuute!!" Gwen exclaimed with hearts in her eyes.

Everyone's pants were now missing and showing off everyone's diaper. Even Alex and Nathen get better ones (much to their annoyance), and the sight of seeing 4 diaper girls made her so distracted admiring everyone and mostly drooling over the women that she forgot why she is mad at The Host.

“You know what! let's just tackle this guy!” Jack shouted while hitting Ryan, signaling to back him up.

Both of them charged at The Host. *V*

Both of them dropped to their knees and clenched their stomachs before there was an audible farts coming from the both of them until both diapers became very full.

“My my my! What nasty babies you are!” ^,^ “only here 5 minutes and your already messing yourselves.”

“U-u-um, Host?” Ayumi sais shyly as she raises her hand.

“Yes dear.” 0w0

“How do we go home?” Ayumi asked.

“Oh, that's simple, if you get voted off, you go home in the exact moment I took you.” ^.^ “you will remember none of this so everything would be fine.”

“Wait, sorry to break it to you, but if I'm away from Bab for an hour, this thing will kill me,” Alex comments as he raises up a bracelet to show the host.

“You do not have to worry about that”^^ “all magic is nulled here. So you don't have to worry about that.”

Alex looked at them a moment before looking at his own hands. “Huh, my ice isn't coming out…”

“B-but what do we get i-if we win?” Ayumi asks.

“Whoever wins will be the DL champion! And I shall grant one wish!” 0w0

“And if we refuse?” Jasmine asked with a sour look on her face. 

w@

“Oh, you won't refuse. Just ask them.” the host pointed at Jack and Ryan who were panting in exhaustion with a heavy load in their pants.

Everyone stood in silence and fear.

“Now then!” ^w^ “let's get right into the basics!”

“This is will be an elimination style game. You all will play a game and should you win, you can get immunity from being voted off the game. But if you lose, you risk being voted off. To make things a bit more fun, you all will be split into 2 groups.”

the Wet Bandits! who has  Lydia, Gwen, Nathan, Tulip, and Jack! 

and the Messy Mongrels! who has Gareth, Ryan, Jasmine, Ayumi, and Alex!

With another snap, the two groups were separated so that everyone knew who was who.

“Well, at least I'm with someone I know,” Lydia commented as she stood beside Gwen who suddenly hugged her in excitement.

Nathan just grumbled while Tulip was still looking as confused as ever.

Jack, however, shifted around feeling the heavy load sway side to side. Blushing all the while at the experience.

On the other side, Ayumi smiles and bows to everyone. 

“It's a pleasure to meet you all. I hope we can all get along.” Ayumi tells them.

Jasmine rolls her eyes. “Ya, whatever you say brat.”

Said the girl also wearing a diaper.” Gareth comments and makes Jasmine blush. “But yea, it's nice to meet you Ayumi.”

“Same,” Alex replies as he shacks both Ayumi’s and Gareth’s hands.

Ryan just kept his mouth shut. Partly afraid of what the Host might do next.

“Now that you all are acquainted, why don't we start with the first game!”^,^

With another snap, a hole appeared out of nowhere, followed with large playground equipment hovering above the hole.

On the other side of the hole was a large building.

“This is the Playground obstacle course!” ^.^ “to win, you must pass all obstacles and make it to the home base. But if you fall off, you must retake the course again. First one to make it threw wins immunity! And the first group to have all member make it over will receive a special prize!” 0w0

“I'm going first!” Nathan yelled as the street punk walked forward.

“Oh! So will the little punk make it past the obstacles?” 0w^

“Shut up freak!” Nathan yelled as he stood at the beginning of the obstacles.

There were 5 obstacles. 

The first was a balance beam roughly 10 feet long leading to a floating platform above the hole. 

Nathen ran past it with no problems.

Next was a large swing set with the only path going through it while swings rocked back and forth. If someone were to get hit by them, they would fall into the hole.

Nathen took his time and past by each swing as it swung past him.

A little bit away was a 15 feet large rock wall leading up to a slide. ‘How is this an obstacle?’ Nathen thought as he got on the rocks. Suddenly the floor below him vanished and he realized that if he were to fall now, he would fall into the hole.

But Nathan reached the top with no problems and slid down the slide.

Next up was a set of monkey bars suspended over the hole.

Showing no fear, Nathan jumped up and took a hold of the bars and quickly made his way through them.

“Wow, he's doing pretty good,” Gareth commented.

But, it was finally time for the last obstacle. A long zip line.

Nathan smiled as he knew this was way to easy and grabbed the handle to the zip line. With a running start, he launched himself over the hole and towards the final platform.

Nathan released the handle just in time to land safely onto the platform and win the game. Or so he thought. For as soon as his still wet feet touched the platform, they slipped. Nathan fell back into the deep dark void of the hole…

“AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!” Nathen yelled as everyone spun around to see him fall into the water again!

“Awww, better luck next time baby punk.” ^w^ “now then, whos next?”

“I'll go!” Gwen shouts as she jogs over.

“Good luck!” Lydia shouted.

“Y-ya! Good luck! Tulip shouted in suport for her teammate

Behind them, Jack had helped Nathen out of the water again. 

Gwen got up to the hole and quickly past the balance bar. As she made it to the swings, she did as Nathen did and took her time. 

But as she got to the rockwall, her foot slipped and she fell screaming into the void. Then appeared right beside her team.

“HEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU DUNK HER!” Nathen shouted.

“I don't know what you're talking about.” <.<

Nathen was getting madder and wanted to just strangle them.

“Ok, I think ill go…” Lydia started but was interrupted.

“You guys already had your turns! Im going next!” Jasmine yelled and marched up to the hole.

While she was mad at having to do this stupid game, she was more pissed that her diaper was on full display! She just wanted to get this over with and go home.

She moves over the Balice bar with ease and slips past the swings with no problem. She had never climbed a rock wall before but she was able to get over it fast and slide down the slide. When she got to the monkey bars, she was trying to get through them as fast as possible and was skipping bars to go faster. This lead to her missing one of the bars and almost falling! Thankfully she held on tight with her other hand and was dangling for a moment before reaching back up and finishing the monkey bars.

She heard some cheering from behind her but she ignored it as she got to the zip line. 

She rocked forward on the zipline until she reached the end and had to leap over the wet spot Nathan left. she landed on the platform and let out a breath she was holding in as she made it past the obstacles.

“WE HAVE OUR FIRST WINNER!” >W< “Jasmine you have officially become our first DL games winner!”

Her team cheered her on while half of the other team clapped in congratulations.

“I-ill go n-next.” Ayumi said as she walks forward blushing.

“Oh! The cute loli is next!” ^.^ “just one moment.”

The Host made a snap and the hole and obsticalcore shrink in size to be a perfect fit for Ayumi.

“HEY! WHY DID YOU MAKE IT SMALLER FOR HER!!!” Jasmine yelled from were she was.

“Have you seen how tiny she is?” The Host asked while Ayumi began blushing even harder. 

Jasmine also blushed as she realized how she sounded wanting a little girl to take on the big obstacle course. So she just crossed her arms and grumbled.

“Ok Ayumi, go ahead.” ^.^

Auymi nodded and started the course. She easily got past the first 2 obstacles with no problems but hesitated when she got to the rock wall. While she had a lot of stamina, she didn't have much upper body strength.

“You got this girl! Go go go!” Gwen shouted to encourage Ayumi, which made her blush more but helped her jump up onto the wall and climb up.

After reaching the top and sliding down she had to cross the monkey bars. Just like with the rock wall, it was hard for her to cross but she managed not to fall, though was tired from it. 

But now it was time for the zip line. She held on for dear life as she zipped over the hole. As she got closer to the other side however, she noticed the puddle of water Nathen left behind and grew scard. She didn't think she could make it over the puddle, and she didn't want to fall! So she did the only thing she could think of, land on her diaper but and tail.

She lands hard on her tail and diaper and nearly yelps in pain. Almost everyone could see the little girl in pain but holding it in. so when she gave them a thumbs up with a smile and tears in her eyes everyone cheered for her. Much to her painful embarrassment.

From their things went a lot smoother.

Lydia was next but fell off the Zipline.

Alex went after her and made it past.

Jack went next and had to ask the host for a change first. The host obliged and gave both Jack and Ryan diaper changes. With his pants no longer filled, he was also able to make it over the obstacle course.

“Wet Bandits finally have their first win!” The Host announces. 🙂

Gareth was next but he sadly got hit by a swing and knocked off.

“Hey, why don't you give it a shot Tulip?” Gwen suggested to the giant who was nervously looking around but nodded.

“O-ok,” Tulip says as she walks forward. 

“Now it's time for the big girl. Just one moment dear.” The host said with a snap and made the obstacle course larger to fit her. “Their you go.”

Tulip looked in amazement for a moment as she had never seen anything like this built for her size. But a slight smile crept on her face as she ran forward and crossed the balice bar and swings. Over the rock wall and down the slide. Her smile getting bigger and bigger as the cyclops played on the obstacles. 

But as she got to the monkey bars, she qwickly found them to be much harder as she had never done something like this before and was hanging just by her hands. Then fell into the void when soon after.

But as she reappears, she just smiled bigger. “AGIN AGIN!”

“Yes sweaty, but first let other people have a turn.” the host replied. ^.^

Ryan was last and did very well up until the zipline were he slipped and fell into the hole.

“Looks like everyone has gone threw once! And the messy mongrels already have 3 members over onto the other side! While the Wet Bandits sadly only have 1. Who will be the first will all members on the other side?” The host announced and asked. ^?^

Nathen wanted to try again, but Tulip beat him over to The host and asked if she could go again.  More excited just to try again then to actually win.

And much like before she made it past the first 3 obstacles before falling on the monkey bars. This time making it a little over half way. And again she was hoping up and down wanting to go again!

Sadly others had to have a turn first.

Lydia was next to run up before anyone got the chance to call next and this time she made it past the Zip line with no problem. Earning her team their next win.

Nathen then marched up, glad it was finally his turn again. And this time landed on the final platform properly.

“Finally!” Nathen shouted. “Now when can I go home?”

But the host ignored him and announced for the next person to come up.

Gareth came up and this time walked slower at the swings to get past them. Once he was through, the rest of the obstacles were easy. 

Earning his team their 4th win. 

Gwen was finally up again and managed to make it over the rock wall. With that out of the way, the rest was simple and she earned her team yet another win. Tying up the game.

“It's all down to Tulip and Ryan!” the Host announced. 0v0 “if Ryan wins this one then it will be messy mongrels overall win! But if he loses then Tulip has a chance of winning for her team!

Ryan took a few deep breaths before charging forward to take on the obstacles. Taking them on as fast but safely as possible. 

Everyone on his team were cheering him on while the other team (except Tulip) were booing him and hoping he would fall.

But Ryan made his way to the Zipline and landed safely on the final platform and winning the obstacle course!

“The Messy Mongrels have officially won the first round!” The host announced. ^w^ “with this win your team has won something special!”

The host snapped their fingers and the obstacle course and hole disappear both The host and Tulip were now with everyone else.

“Aww, I wanted to play more.” Tulip pouted.

“Don't worry dear, if you're still around you will be able to play more.” ^.^ “now then, shall we move on to the voting?”

“How does voting work?” Lydia asks curiously. “Do we just vote each other off?”

“Nope.” ^.^ “in fact, you do nothing! The audience enjoying the entertainment will be doing the voting!”

So to all of you out there enjoying the games so far, it will be up to you to determine who stays and who leaves! 

Jasmine has won invincibility this round which means she can't be voted out this round. But the other 9 are still eligible to be kicked out this round. ^.^

Please vote for who should go home on my Deviantart home page! (only votes on DA will be counted!)

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur

and a link to the DA chapter with all the DA shout outs!
https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/art/DL-GAMES-801982474?ga_submit_new=10%3A1560738777&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

And with a snap, a board with votes popped up. Showing everyone's name except for Jasmine.

30% voted for Nathan
18% voted for Jack
15% voted for Alex
13% voted for Gareth Bolt
8% voted for Gwen
5% voted for Lydia Johnson
5% voted for Tulip
5% voted for Ayumi
3% voted for Ryan

“Now would you look at that, the first baby going home will be the baby punk.” 🙂

“Oh thank god!” Nathan shouts as he steps in front of The Host with an annoyed look on his face. “Hurry up and send me home.”

“Yes, yes, but just one moment, there is something important that must be dealt with.” ^.^

“Which is?” Nathan asked.

“You haven't used your diaper yet, and im worryed the little baby punk might be constipated, let's fix that before sending you home.” ^.<

Nathan's eyes grew wide as his stomach began to do somersaults.

“W-what are you…” Nathan began but stopped as his body leaned forward and released the contents of his stomach into his diaper. 

“That's a good baby.” ^w^ “nice and stinky.” 

“Why you!” Nathan yelled angrily as his diaper saged before he suddenly disappeared.

Everyone around The Host looked shocked and confused as to what had happened.

“Don't worry dears. Just a bit of last minute fun before he was sent home.” ^.^ “no memory of what happened, and no messy diaper to clean up. Like it never happened.”

“Now then, for those who are enjoying this special project, I do hope you will join us again next time as we see what those remaining 9 babys will do next!” the host announced. “And remember to like and comment on what you liked about it, it really helps. Till next time!” ^w^ 

• 1 month later...

Part 2!

“Come along my little cuties. Let's go inside and take a rest before we do another game.” ^w^

The host opened the doors to the strange building and brought everyone inside.

“Here we are! The grand nursery!” ^w^

Everyone just stared blankly at the size of the place! It was as if they had all shrunk down to the size of a toddler and entered an actual nursery!

The wall was lined with huge cribs, each one with their names on them. 

On another wall was 3 large changing stations filled with diapers of all sizes and colors.

Near them was a large area filled to the top with all sorts of children's toys or books. 

“So? What do you think?” ^?^ The host asked us.

Before any of babies could answer, Ryan ran outside for a moment, then ran back inside. 

“It's bigger on the inside!” he yelled surprised.

“Well no duh!” Jasmine commented and rolled her eyes. 

“He made people mess themselves and make things appear and disappear. I'm honestly not surprised he could do this.” Alex commented as he still looked around.

“This place is amazing!” Gwen shouted excitedly as she ran over to the changing station to look at the diaper selection.

“Oh, but that's not all.” the host tells them as their attention turns back to the host. “Since team messy mongrels won the last challenge, they get a special gift. The choice between sleeping in a crib, or a regular bed.” ^.^

“I want a bed,” Alex says without hesitation. “Been sleeping in a sleeping bag for way too long. I could use a nice bed.”

“Coming right up!” ^w^ “anyone else?”

“Bed!” Jasmine shouted. 

“I-i-ill take a bed a-as well.” Ayumi sais shyly.

“Bed please,” Gareth tells The host with a smile.

Ryan, on the other hand, seems conflicted, but after hearing everyone's choice, reluctantly decided.

“B-bed too,” Ryan said disappointedly as he wanted to keep the crib.

“Splendid!” ^.^ the host said with a snap and transforms all their cribs into beds.

Well, to be honest, all the host did was remove the side gates and replace the bedding with something more toddler-friendly. 

“There we go! Now then, ill let you babies enjoy yourselves a bit and relax. The next game will be starting shortly.” 🙂

With that, the host poofed away and leaving the rest of the babies in the huge nursery. Soon, they all began to spread out to do their own things.

"Hey. Ayumi right?" Alex asked while walking towards her. "Are you doing ok? I saw you had a pretty rough landing earlier, so I just thought I'd come to check on you, to see if you're ok."

"Oh, Hi Alex. I-I'm doing alright. The pain should go away after a little bit. T-Thank you for coming to check up on me. T-That was nice of you." Ayumi answers Alex, with a smile.

"That's good to hear,” Alex said with a smile back. “So, are the ears and tail real?” 

Ayumi paused for a second, Alex caught her off guard, but chose to answer him. "Y-Yes, my Ears and Tail are Real. I'm a-actually of Fox Deity, and despite how young I look, I-I'm actually 17 years old."

Alex looked a little surprised for a moment and then chuckled.

“You remind me of my friend Bab. someone stuck with the body of a child.” his face saddened when he thought of her. “Hope that bastard was right about her being fine…”

"I-I see. I hope that she's doing alright too. She must be someone you care about." Ayumi says to Alex, realizing that might be why he is being so nice to her.

Alex shakes his head and smiles at Ayumi.

"If you ever need my help for anything, just ask, ok? I'll do whatever I can to help if I'm able." Alex says to Ayumi, smiling at her. 

"O-Ok, I-I'll be sure to let you know then," Ayumi answered as she and Alex part ways.
Alex going towards his bed for some rest, while Ayumi spots some people she knows and finally gets the chance to say hi too.

Jasmine had just made it to her bed with a pink Dora the Explorer blanket on top and made a sigh wondering what the hell she was doing here?

“Hey, Jasmine! Wait up!” Ryan shouted as the skinny guy ran up to her with Gareth right behind.

“What do you want?” Jasmine asked annoyed.

“Well, we're on the same team. We thought it would be nice to talk.” Gareth told her with a smile.

She rolled her eyes and got on her bed.

“Not interested. Go bother someone else.” Jasmine told the two.

“B-but, come on!” Rayn said a little nervously, “you want to win the games too right?”

“Ya, to get that wish! If we team up, we might have a better chance of winning!”

“Oh ya?” Jasmine said sarcastically, “then maybe we can all play together in a playpen while shiting our pants as well! No thanks, I'm not interested. I'll win on my own.”

She rolled over with her back towards them as the two boys just looked at her a moment then left.

She let out an annoyed sigh as she heard her tummy rumble. Hoping it just meant she was getting hungry.

On the other side of the room, Jack walked up and nervously said hi to Tulip as she towers over him.

“U-um, hi. How are you doing?” Jack asked nervously.

Tulip looked down and blinked with her one large eye before blushing very hard. 

“H-hi” she said nervously.

She already didn't know what she should do as so many people formed groups and started chatting that she didn't know if she could join in or not. And now that Jack spoke to her, she grew even more nervous.

Before Jack could say another word, Tulip began scooting away from him as she wanted to be alone and calm her nerves.

“I think she’s just shy.” Gareth sais as he and Ryan walk over

“So how are you doing?” Ryan asks as he reaches out his hand. “I'm Ryan by the way.” 

“I'm Jack,” Jack said as he shakes Ryan’s hand. “And I'm doing ok. Just a little nervous I was almost kicked off.”

“Oh ya, you were right under that Nathan guy,” Gareth says as he remembers the scores. “If it keeps going like that you'll be next.”

“B-but I don't want to be next!” Jack tells them. “I want the prize!

“Well, if that voting was any indicator as to who might win, I think it might be me,” Ryan commented.

He did have the lowest score. 

“We will see!” Jack tells him. “I don't plan on losing to you!”

“Then may the better diaper boy win,” Gareth tells them.

Suddenly they all burst out laughing at the crazy situation they were in. as they laughed, Jack and Ryan’s diapers began to turn yellow.

In the play area, Gwen and Lydia are currently talking as Gwen is playing with the perfect baby toys. They were just the right size as if they were real toys made for them.

Gwen especially liked the giant stuffed animals as she set them up, took a running start, and jumped on them like jumping on pillows.

“I love this so much!” Gwen told Lydia happily. “And who would have guessed we would have been brought here together!”

“I know, we just saw encounter not too long ago and now we're here.” Lydia comments.

Gwen was about to say something when something little caught her eye and she grew excited! 

Ayumi notices Gwen rushing over to her. she thinks of what she wants to say, but before she can, Gwen calls out Ayumi's name and gives her a giant bear hug! 

"How's my little cosplayer doing!?" Gwen shouts as she puts Ayumi down and gives her a big smile.

"I-I'm doing fine; my Tail still hurts a little from me landing on it during the Obstacle Course Challenge though... Also, I already told you, Gwen, I-I'm not Cosplaying... my Ears and Tail are real..." Ayumi says, pouting at Gwen.

"I know, I know. Just felt like teasing you a little bit, Ayumi. But on another topic, my nurseries have nothing on this. The lighting and ventilation are just amazing. It's like I'm out on a nice sunny day." Gwen spins around and then smiles at Ayumi.

"Y-Yeah, this Nursery is pretty big," Ayumi comments still not sure how to feel about all of this.

"But I'm a little sad that your not on our Team Ayumi. It would be so much fun if you were on our Team too!!" Gwen comments. “Oh, and sorry for not talking to you earlier, everything happened so suddenly I was barely processing anything.”

“I-its fine,” Ayumi tells her.

"Let me show you to my team. I'll introduce you to Lydia first. We met in fun circumstances at my store." Gwen catches Ayumi off guard and pulls Ayumi over to Lydia before Ayumi can even say anything. "Hey, Lydia. I want to introduce you to a Friend of mine. Go on, say Hi Ayumi."

Gwen gently nudged her closer to Lydia who smiled at Ayumi.

After a few moments, "I-It's nice to m-meet you, Lydia. My name is A-Ayumi. I-I hope we can get along well." Ayumi says, hiding her face behind her Tail afterward, blushing.

Gwen snickering a little at such a cute reaction.

"Hello, Ayumi. It's nice to meet ya too. How about you come and play with me and Gwen before the next challenge?" Lydia says to Ayumi, with a smile on her face.

"S-sure, I-I'd love to play with you and Gwen," Ayumi answers Lydia, her face poking out from behind her Tail. After that, Ayumi, Gwen, and Lydia play together for a little bit before the next challenge starts.

………...

About an hour later, The Host pops back into the room with a smiley face on the mask. 🙂

“How are my little babies getting along?” The host asked as they look around. 

Some were getting up from their naps, some were playing with toys, and others were just wandering around the nursery. 

“What do you want now?” Jasmine asked as she sat up and felt the familiar feeling of a wet diaper.

“Well, we still have a bit of time left until dinner, so I lets do one more challenge.” The host told them all. ^.^

“What will it be this time?” Lydia Asked curiously.

“I'm glad you asked!” with a snap everyone was now standing next to The host to hear what the game would be.

“The game will be Dress up scavenger hunt!” 😄 “each team will pick 1 person to be a model while the rest of the team searches for clothing to dress them up. The better-looking model will win! 

“That's it?” Gareth asked. 

“Yep! Just remember, only the model has the chance to win immunity so pick who you want to play dress up.

Both teams looked at each other and began talking.

Gwen looks at her team with determination in her eyes.

“YES! This is my type of game!” she tells her team. “I'm great at picking clothing and making people look fantastic!

“Then you want to be the model?” Jack asks

“Can I be a model?” tulip asked curiously, 

“Sorry tulip, while I think I could make you look adorable, if we want to win I think Lydia is our best option.

“Me?” Lydia asked confused.

“YES! You are perfect! I'm positive I can make you win!” Gwen tells her friend.

Over at the other team.

“I'm not doing the dress up,” Jasmine told her team as they discussed who would be dressing up.

“Then should we have Ayumi do it?” Rayan asked.

Ayumi was blushing and began to mutter a little bit. obviously shy about doing it or trying to say she didn't want too.

“I'll do it,” Alex said as he took the attention away from Ayumi, much to her relief. 

“But, wouldn't it be better to have a girl dress up?” Gareth commented.

“Meh, I want the immunity.” Alex lied and smiled. “Besides, I'm sure you guys have a much better fashion sense than me.”

With both teams models chosen, The Host explained the rest of the rules.

“The rules are simple, each team must find 3 outfits for their models to try on. Then they will be judged on how they look and scored.” ^.^

“Where are the clothes?” Jack asked as he looked around.

With a simple snap, piles of clothes appeared all over the nursery, scattered everywhere.

“You have 5 minutes.” 🙂

Everyone but Lidia and Alex began running towards the clothes. Looking for anything that might look good.

(ill leave links to the outfits I was inspired by down below!)

Gareth was digging through a pile and was trying to think of an outfit that might work when he found something. 

A white and blue long sleeve sailor shirt with blue shorts and matching socks.

“Perfect,” Gareth said as he found his outfit.

Jack had no clue what to pick. He just wanted something cute. He settled on a pink cheer outfit with matching shoes and pom-poms.

“What should we get him?” Ryan asked Jasmine as they were looking through the same pile.

“I don't care, just something that might make him look good,” Jasmine answered him then pulled up a sparkly onesie with a galaxy design. “Here well use this.”

“Are you sure?” Rayan asked skeptically.

“It's fine,” Jasmine said as she just wanted to get the game over with.

Tulip was frantically searching around at the tiny clothing and was unsure what type of outfit would be good for Lydia. That's when Ayumi walked up to her.

“U-um, e-excuse me,” Ayumi said to the giant. 

“Y-yes?” the giant replied to the tinny fox human. 

“Could you h-hand me the outfit up t-there?” Ayumi asked as she pointed to a pile of clothes that were too big for her to get too. 

The cyclops looked over for a moment, then grabbed the clothes and handed them to Ayumi.

But Tulip didn't just grab one outfit, she grabbed two. 

They were both yellow shirts with overalls. Except the overalls were different colors. One was purple, the other blue.

Ayumi didn't need both so she handed one back.

“Here, I think Lydia would look great in this,” she told the cyclops who smiled back at her.

“T-thank you,” Tulip replied as the two of them went back to The Host.

Gwen was last, but she knew what she was doing. She was looking for something with a bit more glamour. Something that wasn't so simple. Something that screamed ‘look at me!”

And as she continued to toss clothes around, she stopped and smiled as she found just what she wanted.

“Is everyone ready with their outfits?” The Host asked and got a nod and yes from the babies. “Good! Now just call on our judges!”

A snap and suddenly 3 judges behind a table all wearing the same strange mask the Host was wearing.

“They will decide how good the outfits are and pick the winner.” the host explained. “Now then, who wants to go first?”

Both Tulip and Ayumi walked up while holding their outfits. Both wanting to be first.

“Those are great! One sec.” The host said as they snap and the outfits disappear and two shouts of surprise can be heard.

Suddenly both Lydia and Alex are standing on platforms with stage lights shining down on them while their clothes transformed into the outfits Tulip and Ayumi got them.

Juge 1: they look like siblings wearing matching outfits, adorable. 7 points. 🙂
Juge 2: the overalls are nice and help bring out the inner child. 7 points 🙂
Juge 3: can't see a diaper. 4 points. -_-

Both Alex and Lydia were blushing as they looked at each other's outfits.

“That's 28 points each!” ^.^ for the first outfit you both look adorable and matching. But we should go one by one, so, Gareth bring up your outfit please.”

Gareth stepped forward and held up his outfit which disappeared and reappeared on Alex.

“The hell? A sailor?” Alex asked confused by the outfit.

Juge 1: it looks nice but with the muscular build it looks a little strange with the diaper bulge. 4 points. 😕
Juge 2 I love the look of the outfit but it doesn't suit you too well. And I feel a sailor hat would do wonders for the outfit. 5 point. 🙂
Juge 3 cant see the diaper. 4 points. -_-

“Alex is now at 41 points!” ^.^ “can Lydia do better?”

Jack was next with his outfit and the moment it was on Lydia, Gwen began yelling.

“Give them a cheer!” Gwen yelled happily as she saw Lydia in a pink cheerleaders outfit with her diaper turning a nice shade of pink to match the outfit.

Juge 1 ooh la la! Don't we feel cheerful! 8 points! 😉
Juge 2 very cute outfit. And the pom-poms were a nice touch. 8 points ^.^
Juge 3 it shows off the diaper well. 8 points ^w^

“Lydia takes the lead with 52 points! Can Alex make a comeback?” The host asked as Jasmine walked up with the last outfit for Alex.

“Oh come o…” Alex shouted but was silenced by a pacifier that matched his new glitter galaxy onesie. 

Juge 1 oh I love the glitter, it helps make the outfit sparkle! 8 points ^.^
Juge 2 such a sparkle but! So adorable. But that annoyed look on your face doesn't help. 7 points 🙂
Juge 3 I can see a bit of the diaper under the onesie. Nice. 8 points. 😄

“64 points! Wonderful!” >w< “now it's time for the grand finale! Can Lydia pull out the win?”

“Oh, she will win,” Gwen said with confidence as she walked up with the outfit she picked.

Lydia was now wearing a black and purple dress with puffy shoulders. She was also now wearing purple and black leggings along with a witch hat placed on her head.

The costume looked good on Lydia.

“Now then, let's give you a twirl.” the host said as Lynda's platform began turning around to show off the main appeal of the outfit. 

The front of the dress easily concealed her diaper, but from the back, the dress is lifted up and shows off the Halloween themed diaper she was now wearing.

Juge 1 Fantastic! Such an adorable little witch! 9 points! >W<
Juge 2 lovely, just lovely. This little girl is ready for a night of fun. 9 points. 😉
Juge 3 I can see the diaper. And it's cute! 9 points! *.*

“That is it! It's unanimous! The winner of this game with 80 points is ...” *Eevee song ringtone begins playing.* “huh?” :?

The host stops what he is doing and makes another snap that returns the nursery to what it was before, sends the judges away, and `puts Lydia and Alex back in their old clothes before they answer a phone.”

“Hello?” :? “What do you mean they want him back? … did you tell them he will be… but time has stopped for them… really? … but the game is… fine!”

-_-#

“Alex, sorry to say this, but you are being kicked off the games a little early.”

“Huh?” Alex said confused. “But I wasn't voted off.”

“Ya, but the gods from the world I took you from don't like to share and said I'm interfering with their game. And if I don't send you back now, they will vaporize me. So I'm sending you back now.”

Alex stepped forward and looked back at everyone.

“Well, it might not have been long, but I was glad to have met you all” Alex said with a smile as he walked over to The Host.

“Aww! But he seemed so nice!” Gwen said a little upset at seeing a potential friend go.

Tulip and a few others also looked sad to see Alex go so soon. Some having regrets about not talking to him when they had the chance.

Before he could take 1 Step though, someone ran up and grabbed his hand. 

"P-Please wait a minute??" Everyone, including The Host, was stopped in surprised that Ayumi spoke up. 

"What's wrong Ayumi?" Alex asks Ayumi. 

There were a few things she wanted to say, one of them was to ask to not go. She just made a new friend and now they were already leaving! And she might never see them again! But she knew she couldn't ask for the impossible, so she asked something else.

"W-When we were deciding who should Dress Up for our Team, everyone had their eyes on having me dress up, but you chose to do it instead. Please, I need to know, did you do it just because you wanted the Immunity, or... did you do it... so I-I didn't h-have to??" Ayumi asks with tears in her eyes.

Alex was surprised for a moment but smiled and knelt down to be more at her level.

“I promised to help in any way I could. Glad I could at least do this much before leaving.” Alex told her with a smile.

Ayumi quickly hugged Alex before the host had to interrupt.

“Its time to go.” The Host told them and snapped his fingers. Tears rolling down Ayumi's cheeks as she heard the last thing he whispered to her. “Win this game.”

Some didn't care, while others were a little upset that Alex was gone already. 

“Well, that was a mode killer.”  “well, day one is now over, and both teams are down one member each! This just leaves 8 more contestants! And while we won't be voting someone off this time, we will still hold a vote! What game should the babies do next time!

Please vote for who should go home on my Deviantart home page! (only votes on DA will be counted!)

and a link to the DA chapter with all the DA shout outs!
https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/art/DL-GAMES-801982474?ga_submit_new=10%3A1560738777&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

lastly i would like to say a special thank you to Redwelch for everything he has done in order to help me in any way posable. due to red no longer writing and giving me his work, we desided to take Alex out of the story. this to remain fair and not have any favoritism. but is was great to have him in the story even for a short amount of time.  

(also, if you would like to see the outfits that inspired this chapter, they are here! ^.^)

https://www.deviantart.com/pastel-hime/art/Sailor-Boy-for-LazyYasu-Commission-Sissy-content-585367355

https://www.deviantart.com/nekoroa/art/ABDL-cheerleader-Dawn-787009661

https://www.deviantart.com/wreathen/art/ABDL-Unenthused-728290977

https://www.deviantart.com/neon-diapergamer/art/ABDL-Boy-with-candies-OC-Commission-791405689

https://www.deviantart.com/brigusabdl/art/ABDL-A-Trip-to-the-Mall-730281755

https://www.deviantart.com/hazmatbat/art/ABDL-It-doesn-t-show-right-644118655

• 1 month later...

“Will you just show us the results already!” Jasmine shouted at the host who had the same board as before but with the score removed to add some suspense. “It feels like we've been waiting for over a month!”

“Geez, what a buzzkill.” -_- “fine, here are the scores for the next game.”

46% "messy diaper tag"

19% “Rugrat escape!”

17% “The quiet game.”

17% “Diaper smack!”

“Messy diaper tag?” Jack asked confused “are we supposed to poop in our diapers?”

“Ewww! Nooo!” Ayumi complained at the thought of using the diaper for that.

Gwen says nothing but smiles as she starts thinking about everyone in messy diapers and getting excited at the thought.

“Don't worry Ayumi.” ^.^ “I know not everyone here will use their diapers for that, which is why those of you who have control can just call on me and ill send you to the potty for that.”

As if to emphasize their point, The host made a tiny toddler potty appear beside them.

“Now then, it's starting to get late, so why don't we all have some dinner and go to bed?” ^.^ the host suggested.

With a snap, they were now sitting in high chairs with plates of food surrounding them.

Some with chicken, some with veggies and cheese, some with fish sticks, basically a random selection of food items for everyone. With no 2 people having the same.

There wasn't much any of them could do but sit and eat the food provided and sip from the sippy cups/bottles provided.

Jack was partly curious about what would happen if someone refused to eat hear? So once he was almost done, he took what remains on the plate, and threw it across the room as a toddler would.

But before it touched the ground, it stopped and floated in midair.

“Such a naughty baby boy, you shouldn't waste good food.” The host said reappearing in a chair beside Jack as the food came back to his plate. “Looks like someone needs a little help eating. Here comes the plane.”

Suddenly, Jacks hands were in mittens and locked to the side of the high chair, while his spoon turned into a child's spoon that looked like a plane as it began flying towards him.

“W-wait, I d-didn't mean--” Jack said before his mouth is filled with food.

Everyone watched as Jack was fed like a baby while Jack tried to have the Host stop.

“Anyone else need help with their food?” ^.^

“N-no.” a few said as everyone went back to eating.

Once everyone was done eating, The host had wash rags float over and clean off all of their faces before greeting them once more.

With dinner done, I'm sure all my little babies are tired and ready for a good night's sleep.” ^.^

As much as some of them hated to admit, the games did tire them out. And with a belly full of food, it only helped in making them sleepy.

With a snap, they all suddenly were in pajamas.

Both Jack and Ryan were in matching Paw Patrol footie PJs with an obvious diaper bulge.

Lydia was wearing purple kiddie pajamas with a rainbow peace sign on her pajama shirt,

Ayumi had bright blue pajamas with a white sheep pattern all over.

Gareth didn't wear PJs, so his bottoms were removed, leaving him in just a shirt and diaper.

Tulip and Gwen were also left in just a shirt and diaper. Both of their diapers already wet and now being shown.

And lastly, Jasmine was left with just a shirt and diaper.

However, unlike everyone else who were fine with what they had or used to showing off their diaper, Jasmine did not.

“Hey! No fair! Give me pants too!” Jasmine whined. But had a pacifier placed in her mouth to hush her up.

“Sorry, but daddy didn't leave you PJs for tonight.” ^.^

“Hum?” Jasmine squealed behind her pacifier but the host ignored her.

“Ok babies, bedtime!” ^w^

With that, the host disappeared and leaving them alone.

Sleepy and with nothing else to do, each baby slowly made their way to their beds or cribs. Once they were inside the cribs, the bars on the side rose up to lock Lydia, Gwen, Tulip, and Jack inside for the night.

The lights soon faded and a few night lights were turned on.

Most of them, however, couldn't fall asleep right away and stayed up talking to one another for a while until slowly each one nodded off to dreamland.

In the middle of the night, Ayumi awoke with a slight pain in her bladder. She had never used a diaper before and wasn't expecting to either. She wanted to go and use the bathroom, but as she looked around the dimly lit room, she couldn't tell where the bathroom was.

“Maybe I could find it?” Ayumi thought to herself as she tried to get off the bed. Only for the bed to squeak very loudly and making Ayumi freeze. Those in the beds and cribs around her began to stir and rollover. Almost waking up. “Maybe I can wait until morning, it shouldn't be long till then.”

It was 12:24 AM

But she wasn't the only one to wake up. Gween groggily woke up from her sleep with the need for the bathroom as well.

*grunt* “hah!” Gwen sighed happily as her diaper was nice and full as she lays back down to sleep.

“Waky waky! Babies.” ^W^ “were going to have so much fun today!”

Each of them slowly waking up and yawning as they get out of beds and cribs.

“Now then, let's expect the damage.” ^w^ the Host said as they snap and remove everyone's bottoms to show off their diapers.

Lydia’s, Jack, Jasmine, Rayan, and Ayumi all had wet diapers. With Ayumi close to tears from wetting in her sleep.

With Gween, Tulip, and Gareth in messy and wet diapers. Tulip near tears herself and waning out of the messy diaper.

“Such good stinky babies.” ^w^ “but while it would be cute to keep you in them, let's have you all changed.”

With a snap, everyone was now on changing mats and had floating changing supplies change them all. Much to some of their embarrassment.

Once everyone was in fresh clean diapers, Ayumi ran over to huddle in a corner in pure embarrassment at having to use her diaper. Lydia was the one who had to go over and calm her down while The Host talked to everyone else.

“Good good.” ^,^ “now that all you babies are clean, I won't have you use your diapers for the next 3 hours.”

“Huh?” Jack said in confusion.

“Um, I can't control when I go,” Hareth told the host.

“Oh, I know. Most of you can't. And normally, I wouldn't mind. You all look so adorable in soggy diapers.” >W< “but for this game, it would be pretty nasty if we were dealing with real messy diapers, so I'm making it to where none of you can use your diapers for a while.”

“Wait, if you can do that, can you make it to where I don't need diapers at all?” Jasmine

“Of course.” ^,^ “and if you win, you can wish for it to be permanent. But thankfully, for now, it won't last long.”

By now, Lydia returns with Ayumi who isn't as upset anymore.

“Let's all have a quick breakfast then we will start the games!” ^,^

After a quick breakfast of oatmeal, all of them were sent outside. The world had changed and they were now surrounded by trees of every size and shape.

“Now then, let us begin by giving the rules for this game.” ^.^ “but before that, I will need a little help to demonstrate the game.

For a second, everyone thought that one of them would have to demonstrate, but the host snapped their fingers and a blond-haired, blue-eyed, tallboy was now standing near the host.

“Huh?” the boy asked in confusion as he looked around confused as to where he was.

“Babies, meet Alex. a special cinnamon bun who will be helping me demonstrate the game.”

“Wait, what? I'm not helping you? And who the hell are you anyway?” Alex asked

“I'm the host.” ^w^ “and you are on my show.”

“Well, I don't care. Just send me back. I'm not going to be a part of your stupid show.” Alex tells the host and turns away.

“But I need you to help me show off the game, and once you do I will send you home.” ^.^

“Like hell I'll help you, and you can't make me,” Alex tells the host.

Suddenly, everyone got flashbacks to Nathen, Jack, and Ryan when they didn't listen to the host.

*V* “oh, I can make you” *snap!*

Suddenly, Alex was covered in smoke that quickly fades to show he was no longer wearing his boy clothes, but now looked like a sissy baby!

He was wearing a short-skirted pink dress with lots of frills and a bow around his waist. He had Knee-length pink socks, a pink scrunchy on his wrist, and a pink flower headband with a pacifier in his mouth. He also wore a nice pink frilly diaper that was being shown off to everyone.

“Now then, on to the rules!” ^w^ the hot said while Alex began freaking out behind them while trying to remove the sissy outfit that wouldn't come off.

“Messy diaper Tag”

“In this game, both teams will be separated and must make someone from the opposite team have a messy diaper. But, just not in the poopie variety. Instead, everyone will be given 4 balloons filled with messy stuff, like mashed potatoes, chocolate sauce, mud, ectara.”

“Like so,” the host said as they held up a balloon and grab the back of Alex’s diaper and drop the balloon inside before letting the diaper snap back into place.

“Huh!” Alex cried out as the balloon popped inside and turned his pink frilly diaper a darker shade as his diaper was now filled with mud. looking as if he had a messy diaper.

“You look so cute like that sissy.” ^.^ Maybe if we do another game, ill have you come just like this. You would fit in so well with the other cute girls!”

Alex tried to plead no but was sent back home before he could. Thankfully, back to his normal clothes and not remembering anything that happened.

“Anyway, some extra rules. First, you can only use 2 balloons on 1 person. Not all 4. So at the very least, you must tag 2 people. Also, you may not put them in your own diaper or a team member. Lastly, the winner will be the one who has the cleanest diaper by the end.” ^.^

now, everyone was holding 4 balloons and looking at one another. Wondering who would tag who.

“Also to be fair, Tulip will be at an average height so that she can't be an easy target with her large size.”

Tulip was shrunk to about the same size as everyone else.

She gasped and smiled.

“I'm so small!!!!” Tulip cheered happily at the funny situation she was in.

“Now good luck babies, and may the best one win!” ^w^ the host said as they snapped and separated the two teams. One inside the building, one outside.

“W-what are we going to do?” Ayumi asked as she looked at her other 3 team members inside the nursery.

“Well, it is a game, I'm going to just go and win it,” Rayan said with a smile as he began walking towards the door outside.

“Based on what I've seen in the last 2 games, I think I know how they will react. Just stay away from Lydia and Gwen, they most likely will team up.” Gareth said as he began to also head outside.

“Whatever, I'm staying here and hiding. I'm sure they will come to me eventually.” Jasmine said as she goes further into the nursery to find a hiding place for herself.

Leaving Ayumi by herself and not knowing what she should do.

--

“Where did Jack go?” Lydia asked

“Probably towards the nursery to find the others,” Gwen told her.

“We just need to find them right? Then we win?” Tulip asked.

“Pretty much, but I think…”

“I'll find them!” tulip yelled before running off on her own.

“Don't worry, well stick together. It's safer that way.” Lydia tells Gwen who smiles at her.

--

Jack was excited about this game. Not as tiring as the obstacle course, and not as boring as the dress-up game. He also wanted to do well in this game so he wouldn't be kicked off.

“Hey, do you think it's a smart idea to just be in the open like this?” Ryan asked a little ways off as Jack dove behind a tree and hoped he wasn't just caught!

“They are most likely on their way here, so I'm going to find a better hiding spot and wait for a better time to get them.” Gareth told Ryan. “if we're lucky, we should able to get Tulip or jack very easily.

Jack was a little annoyed at that comment. He'll show them!

The two boys still didn't see Jack as they began to walk closer to where he was hiding. As soon as they walked past, Jack began sneaking behind them with his balloons in hand. As soon as he was close, he grabbed the back of Ryan’s diaper and quickly shoved the balloons inside! Causing Ryan to give a startled shout as the balloons popped! Filling Ryans diaper with mashed potatoes.

“Jack!” Gareth shouted as he spun around and saw him.

Jack tried to lunge at Gareth too quickly shove the other balloons inside his diaper, but he stumbled over his own feet and fell on Gareth instead. “Ryan quick! A balloon!”

Gareth tried to hold onto jack while Jack was on top of him while Ryan finally came to his senses and shoved a balloon into Jacks diaper and popping it. But before he could shove another into the diaper, Jack rolled over and forced Gareth to be on him, leaving the back of his diaper open. Jack quickly reached behind Gareth and shoved a balloon into Gareth’s diaper before pushing him off of him and trying to run away.

But before Jack could get too far, Gareth was able to barely grab the back of jack’s diaper and shove a balloon in before Jack got away.

Both Gareth and Ryan were panting as their diapers now had mashed potatoes in them, while Jack was running towards the nursery with Playdough and mashed avocado in his.

--

Tulip was the first from her group to make it to the nursery and quickly burst through the door.

“Hey! Where are you!?” Tulip shouted playfully as the cyclops searched around the nursery for someone.

Ayumi was hiding behind a diaper pail while covering her mouth. She heard the cyclops coming and hid before she could be seen. But her heart was pounding, and she wished she had picked a better hiding spot…

Tulip slowly made her way into the nursery and was starting to wonder where everyone went?

That's when something caught her eye, a fluffy little tail poking out on the floor beside the diaper pail.

“There you are!” Tulip shouted as she began heading towards Ayumi.

Ayumi noticed and quickly bolted from the pail and towards the toy section with Tulip right behind her.

If Tulip had been at her normal size, she might have caught up with Ayumi much faster, but being the size of a regular human, Ayumi was much quicker and agile, for as soon as the two of them got into the play area, Ayumi turned around and ran under tulips legs!

Tulip was shocked as she bent down to look between her legs to see the little fox girl running towards the door, but another set of legs were running towards her?

Before Tulip could do anything, Jasmine ran out of her hiding place, shoved two balloons into Tulip's diaper! Filling it with butter!

“Ha! Got one! Now just one more person and ill win this stupid gaAAAAA!” Jasmine gloated and distracted herself long enough for Tulip to grab the front of her diaper and shove in two of her own balloons. Filling the front of Jasmine’s diaper with yogurt.

Ayumi stopped at the door and giggled as she heard Jasmine scream before running off.

“Haha! I did it! I did it!” Tulip cheard as Jasmine blushed and glared at her.

“Whatever! Now go find someone else and leave me alone!” Jasmine yelled, mad that her diaper now felt slimy in the front.

Tulip just giggled and started running off.

“hope you have a great time playing!” she yelled back to Jasmine.

----

“Hey, check it out. Their they are.” Ryan whispered to Gareth as they hid behind a large tree after spotting Lydia and Gwen

The two girls hadn't moved from where they were, mostly in hopes that they could wait the game out until everyone used their balloons. Plus, Gween was hoping to wait and get one person.

“Ya, while it might be tricky, I think we can get them.”Gareth tells Ryan. “here, trade me one of yours.”

“Huh?” Ryan asks.

“There is no rule that says we have to use our own balloons, if we sneak up on them, we can shove one each into both of their diapers and run away.”

“Good idea,” Ryan says as he triads one of his balloons and Gareth told him his plan.

“Hey! I see you!” Gween shouts as Gareth comes out of hiding. Both Gwen and Lydia ready for anything.

“Gey Lydia, hey Gween, how are you doing?” Gareth asked.

“You think we can hold him down?” Lydia asked Gwen.

“Ya. I think so.” Gwen said with a smile as she holds up one of her balloons.

“Sadly I don't think that plan will go so well,” Garth said with a smirk.

“Lydia RUN!” Gwen yelled realizing what he meant.

“What?” Lydia asked surprised, but it was too late.

Ryan ran over and knocked both Lydia and Gwen over and making them both drop their balloons. While they were down, Gareth ran over to Gwen’s diaper, while Ryan grabbed Lydias, both shoving their balloons inside the diapers.

“Now run!” Gareth yelled, knowing it would be foolish to try anything more.

Both guys turned to run, but before Gareth could, Gwen grabbed his leg and tripped him.

“Get him!” Gwen yelled to Lydia as she got on top of Gareth.

Lydia quickly jumped to her feet and grabbed the nearest two balloons and bolted after Ryan, faster than one would expect with a loaded diaper on.

“Holly!” Ryan yelled in surprise as Lydia caught up to him and grabbed the back of his diaper before shoving the balloons inside.

While that was going on, Gwen found one of her balloons and shoved it into Gareth’s diaper. But before she could do another, Gareth was able to buck Gwen off of him and bolt away from her before anything more could be put into his diaper.

Lydia came panting back over to Gwen and helped her up.

“They got away,” Lydia commented and picked up the other balloons they dropped earlier.

“It's fine. We only got hit twice, I'm sure we can still win this.” Gwen said as she notices something. “Hey, I'm missing one?”

When Lydia looks at her balloons, she realized what had happened, she shoved one of Gwen's balloons into Ryan’s diaper. Leaving Gwen with 2 and herself with 3.

---

“Get back here!” Jack yelled as he chased the little fox girl as they just happen to bump into each other. But Ayumi was too quick for him to catch as she continued to run from him.

"Dang, why is Jack so persistent? Don't they have anyone better to chase then me!?" Ayumi whispered to herself.

The real problem, however, was that Jack wasn't that slow and was barely keeping up with Ayumi, enough not to have her leave his sight despite her in circles around trees trying to lose him and possibly get behind him.

After a few more trees, however, Ayumi was able to just barely loos him!

‘Yes! Now I just need to get behind him and tag him.’ Ayumi thought to herself as she stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

“Found you!” Tulip shouted as she spotted Ayumi from afar and started running after her.

“Crap!” Ayumi shouted as she spun around to run but came face to face with Jack.

“Got you!” Jack yelled as he snatched the little fox girl up and shoved his balloon into her diaper.

* trumpet sound of victory!*

The nose startled Jack as he dropped Ayumi on the ground, making the mess in her diaper spread.

“EEEEWWWW YYYYY!!!!” Ayumi screamed as she began crying and running away.

“Congratulations! Jack is the first to use up all of his balloons!” the host’s voice echoed for everyone to hear. Signaling 1 out of 8 were done.

“Aww! She got away.” tulip said as she caught up with jack. Then continued to run after Ayumi in hopes of catching her,

Jack just let out a sigh of relief that he was now done with the game. But what now? He looked around and shrugged before heading towards the nursery. All the running tired him out and he wanted a nap.

------

As Ryan was running away from Lydia and Gwen, he realized he got separated from Gareth and was wondering where he was? Was he captured by them?

Before he could think about that however, he saw someone coming towards him!

He quickly jumped behind a tree and waited as he saw a little crying girl run past.

“Was that Ayumi?” Ryan asked himself. “Oh shit, she’s heading towards them!”

Ryan jumped from his hiding place and shouted for Ayumi, but she was already too far away and crying to notice.

“Got to stop her!” Ryan said as he was about to run after her when he was suddenly picked up!

“Found you! Found you!” Tulip shouted loudly as she gave Ryan a big bear hug.

Despite her now being normal size, she was still strong as hell and was squeezing Ryan!

“Y-you're crushing me!” Ryan choked out before he was suddenly dropped!.

Ryan slowly picked himself up after nearly having the life squeezed out of him. But as he did, Tuliped slipped her last 2 balloons into his diaper.

“Congratulations! Tulip is the second to use up all of her balloons!” the host’s voice echoed for everyone to hear. Signaling 2 out of 8 were done.

“Yay! I did it! I did it!” tulip shouted happily and jumped up and down. Not even noticing Ryan slip his last balloon into her diaper.

“Congratulations! Ryan is the third to use up all of his balloons!” the host’s voice echoed for everyone to hear. Signaling 3 out of 8 were done.

----

Both Lydia and Gwen were heading back towards the nursery after hearing 3 people finished. Figuring that would be the only place they would go and leaving at least 1 person for them to tag, and possibly more by the time they got their.

But as they were walking, they heard the sound of crying and Knotised Ayumi running.

Thinking fast, Lydia bolted after Ayumi and was able to catch up to her and stop her.

“Hey, hey! Ayumi it's me! What's wrong?” Lydia asked as she got the little fox girl to stop struggling and see who it was before hugging Lydia.

“I-i-i f-feel g-groos!” Ayumi shouted and began crying into Lydia’s chest.

As Gwen ran over, Lydia pulled the back of Ayumi's diaper and confirmed she had mashed potatoes in her diaper.

“Shhh, its ok Ayumi. It's not real.” Gwen told her as she also tried to calm the fox girl. Knowing this was probably her first time in a messy diaper, which could be very dramatic for those who want it.

After a little while, they were able to calm her down enough to talk.

“So, how many balloons do you have left?” Gwen asked.

“A-all of them,” Ayumi said disappointed.

Both Lydia and Gwen looked at each other, then at their diapers.

“Come on, let's get it over with,” Lydia said as she stood up.

“Huh?” Ayumi asked as Lydia turned around and stuck out her butt.

“You can tag 2 people with 2 balloons,” Gwen said as she did the same. “And since we're on separate teams, you can tag us.”

“B-but won't that mean you will lose?” Ayumi asked.

“Better losing while helping a friend then winning while ignoring them,” Lydia tells Ayumi. “Now hurry up!”

“T-thank you.” With that, Ayumi uses all of her balloons on Lydia and Gwen.

“Congratulations! Ayumi is the forth to use up all of her balloons!” the host’s voice echoed for everyone to hear. Signaling 4 out of 8 were done.

This made Ayumi feel a lot happier after hearing that.

“Ayumi, mind helping me with mine?” Lydia asked as she held up two balloons.

For a moment, Ayumi didn't want too, she didn't want any more nasty stuff into her diaper. But Lydia and Gwen both let her do it…

“O-ok,” Ayumi said while blushing and covering her face with her tail.

Lydia turned Ayumi around and slipped 2 of her balloons into Ayumi’s diaper. Leaving her with just one balloon left.

“G-Gwen?” Ayumi's sais while sticking her butt toward her. Already close to tears from the added messy feeling.

“Naw,” Gwen tells Ayumi with a smile. “I got 2 more and I want to get one person.”

But she was still happy to get a good view of Ayumi in a close too messy diaper.

“Come on, let's go back,” Lydia says as she takes Ayumi’s hand.

Gwen does the same as the 3 girls in messy diapers head back to the nursery.

________

As Jack entered the Nursery, he let out a loud yawn as he began walking towards his crib. Glad he was done with the game. He plopped face down onto his pillow and began to wonder how long it will be until everyone was done.

His diaper was then raised and two balloons shoved in and popped!

“Congratulations! Jasmine is the fifth to use up all of her balloons!” the host’s voice echoed for everyone to hear. Signaling 5 out of 8 were done.

“Finally! At this rate, I'm going to win!” Jasmine shouted as Jack glared at her.

“Hey, I already won!” Jack told her.

“No, you used up your balloons, you win if you have the cleanest diaper,” Jasmine tells him with a smirk. “As based on that messy diaper, mine is cleaner. So I'll be the winner”

“We'll see about that!” Jack tells her.

It's not long before more people get back to the nursery and see Jack sitting on top of a mad and screaming Jasmine.

“If you have balloons, use them on her,” Jack tells them with a smirk on his face.

Sadly, both tulip and Ryan don't have any balloons. But it wasn't long before Lydia, Gwen, and Ayumi arrive.

“Oh fuck yes!” Gwen shouts as she runs over to Jasmine.

“Don't you dare!” Jasmine screamed and was kicking.

“Oh, I dare!” Gwen said while smirking as she shoves her balloons into her diaper before giving the full diaper a few nice love taps before Lydia could put her ballon in.

“Congratulations! Gwen and Lydia are the sixth and seventh to use up all of their balloons!” the host’s voice echoed for everyone to hear. Signaling 7 out of 8 were done

“Wait, who’s left?” Jack asked already forgetting who used up their balloons.

“EEP!” Tulip shouted as everyone turned around to see Gareth by the door with Tulip having used his last balloon.

“Congratulations! Gareth is the last to use up all of his balloons!” the host’s voice echoed for everyone to hear. Signaling all 8 were done.

“Congratulations everyone!” The host said as they appeared in the middle of the room. “You all did amazing! now let us check who is the messiest baby here.” ^w^

“Look here! Everyone from the Wet Bandits had 4 ballons in their diapers! Not the messiest, but not the cleanest here!”

Lydia, Gwen, Tulip, and Jack were sad they didn't win but glad they didn't have the messiest diapers here.

“Ayumi, you did fantastic and better than the wet bandits with only getting 3! While Jasmine did a little poorly with having 5 in her diaper. What a messy baby.” ^w^

Ayumi let out a sigh of relief finding out she did good. While Jasmine was fuming and glaring at Jack. if it wasn't for him she might have won!

“Now what do we have here? It's funny, despite forming a team, one is a clear winner, and one is the biggest baby here.” ^w^ “Gareth, you are the winner with the cleanest diaper with only 2 ballons! While Ryan is the messiest with 6 balloons!”

Gareth looked proud of himself for winning the game, while Ryan looked disappointed that he lost and was going to be stuck in the messy diaper.

With a snap of The host's finger, the magic on everyone’s diapers was lifted as now most of them felt the sudden need to use their diaper.

“Before we change the babies into fresh new diapers, best have them finish using them.” 😉 “also, while we wait, let's have a vote! Who shall stay and who shall go! Gareth has immunity so it's time to choose from the other 7!”

-----

voting can be done here!

31%  Tulip
21%  Ryan
21%  Jack
10%  Lydia Johnson
10%  Jasmine
3%    Gwen
3%    Ayumi

All of the babies, most with now messier diapers, looked at the score.

Ayumi, Gwen, Lydia, and Jasmine all let out a sigh of relief that they were safe. 

Jack was upset that he didn't do so well in this round again.

While Ryan was mad that he went from winning in the last round to almost losing in this one!

But the most shocking was Tulip. “I'm going home?”

“Sorry baby girl, but those are the rules.” 😕

For a moment, Tulip’s eye began to water and it looked like she was going it go into a tantrum but just stopped herself.

“This was so much fun!” tulip told the host with a big smile then turned back to everyone. 

“Take care Tulip,” Lydia told her with a smile before Gwen and Ayumi both hugged Tulip

“What will you do now?” Ayumi asked.

Tulip thought about it for a second.

“I know! I'll make a shop just like Gwen! And call it Tulip's playhouse of dreams!"

Gwen laughed.

“I like the name, but it's a bit long. Why not just Tulip’s playhouse?” Gwen suggested. “And when it's ready ill be your first customer.

“I like it!” Tulip said before turning to everyone to blow them a kiss. “Bye-bye!”

The last everyone saw of Tulip, was her massive diaper as she waved bye to everyone just as the host snapped their fingers and Tulip disappeared. 

----

“Well, this ends the 3rd round to our little game. And by the smell, I'm sure the babies could use a diaper change, well, except Ryan who will stay in his until the next round for being the messiest! Stay tuned for the next game these little rugrats will play!”

• 3 weeks later...

(from pink)

seeing how I haven't heard back from anyone yet, I would like to ask if anyone with an OC would like to make a cameo in the next chapter of DL games? 

while I could use my own, the point of the Games is to help promote other Diaper OC's if posable. if you are interested and want to take part, message me and let me know! 

its first come first served, but that doesn't mean you can't get a cameo in another chapter! ^.^

(also, sorry for the lack of updates, its hard to update people on this site.)

• 3 weeks later...

3 down 7 remaining. 

The wet bandits were now down to Lydia, Gwen, and Jack.
While the messy mongrels had Gareth, Ryan, Jasmine, and Ayumi.

With the 3rd game now over, it was time for lunch and another break before the 4th game.

After a quick change, everyone was placed into their high chairs again, with Ryan making a loud squish when he was sat down, his diaper still very full from losing the last game. 

Most of the babies made small talk as they ate until they finished and were let out to go relax for a while.

“U-um, Host?” Ayumi said out loud before The host appeared right beside the little fox.

“Yes, sweety?” ^w^ “how may I help?”

“W-well. You see…” Ayumi said sheepishly as she began to fidget in place.

“Say no more.” the host tells her. “Being surrounded by babies tends to make you forget not everyone uses their diapers like that.” 

Ayumi blushed heavily before the host teleports both of them to a private space where Ayumi could do her business in peace.

As for everyone else, they all separated into groups to do things.

“What are you doing?” Lydia asked standing over Gwen.

They were both outside the nursery with the forest now cleared away and replaced with a large swimming pool.

Gwen was in a large fluffy diaper and bikini top as she relaxed on a pool chair with sunglasses.

“What do you think?” Gwen said happily as she stretched and relaxed. “This makes for a nice vacation.”

“You do understand we were kidnapped yesterday and forced to play weird games right?” Lydia reminded her while stating the obvious. “How are you so calm and relaxed?”

“Because this is like a vacation for me,” Gwen told her happily. “And come on, it's not so bad, we get to wear and use all the diapers we want, play fun games, make new friends, and can do basically whatever we want after the games. Watch,”

Gwen sat up with a smile and asked the sky, “can I get a Fruity Vodka Party Punch?” a little table with a sippy cup appeared beside Gwen.

“Perfect, just with no Vodka,” Gwen said after tasting it and gave a shrug and laid back down. “we can still go back home if we lose, so until I win, I'm going to treat this like a vacation. Come on a join me!” 

Lydia sighed before shrugging ok. In a puff of smoke, she was now beside Gwen a chair in a fluffy diaper and wearing a one-piece bathing suit. In her hand was her another sippy cup.

“Chears!” Gwen said as they kicked cups.

On the other side of the pool, Jasmine sat in her own chair but was still dressed and reading a book. She glanced up to see the two women laughing and relaxing in their diapers, happy as can be.

“Blah,” Jasmine says with a look before going back to her book. Unaware of her diaper growing wet again.

On the other side of the nursery in what would be considered the “backyard” the boys were hanging around on a playground big enough for them.

“This is so frustrating!” Jack said and he sat on a swing. “I came close to losing again!”

“Well, at least you didn't jump from barely any votes to also nearly losing,” Ryan commented while standing a few feet away with his very full diaper.

“That just means you guys need to get better at the game,” Gareth told them with a smirk. Happy with his progress. 

“I thought you said we would win if I stuck with you?” Rayn asked Garth annoyed. “How did I lose?”

“Hey, it's ok. At least were in the same boat.” Jack reminded him.

“Ya, and besides, now that I've gotten immunity, it means I don't need to win,” Garth told them.

“Huh?” both boys said at the same time.

“We can only win immunity once, meaning it's useless to try to win until the very end.” garth explained. “But this still leaves you two with a chance at immunity. So if work together I'm sure we can win another round and stay in the game. What do you say? Team?”

Jack and Rayn looked at one another before nodding. Both knowing they needed to stick together if they were going to try to win the game.

After a few hours, the host reappeared beside the pool where the girls were still at. Even Ayumi was happily swimming around wearing a swim diaper and a school one-piece swimsuit as she doggy paddled around in the water.

With a snap of their fingers, the boys appeared beside everyone as well.

“Eww! Gross!” Jasmine said as Rayn appeared beside her and she could smell the heavy mess in his diaper as she pushed him away from her and nearly into the pool.

Thankfully Jack grabbed him and saved him from further embarrassment.

“I'm glad my babies had a nice relaxing time.” the host told them. ^.^

“Ya, if you call sitting in filth relaxing,” Jasmine said under her breath as her wet diaper saged.

“Now that you are nice and relaxed, it's time for another game before dinner.” ^.^

“U-um, before that, c-could you…” Ryan spoke up with one arm raised for attention.

“Oh, yes. Sorry dear.” ^v^ with a snap, all the babies were in nice clean diapers and ready for the next game. “Now we are all set!”

With a snap, everyone disappeared into a puff of smoke and reappeared back in the nursery. But something felt off.

They were in the play section with a child's gate locking them inside with all the toys.  But the room seemed much larger than before. 

“How are the little babies doing?” The host asked as everyone had to look up to see the giant host! One that would have dwarfed Tulip and made everyone feel like they fit in their diapers.

“What the hell!” Jasmine screamed!

“I welcome you to the next game! Rugrat escape!” ^w^ “and to help explain the rules for the game, I have a little friend that will help us.”

With a loud snap of the host's hand, another person appeared outside of the play area. 

Standing next to The Host was a 5’6” Elf boy with blond hair.

"Huh? What the-" the elf asked as he looked around at the giant nursery before seeing The Host’s foot and looking up. "Whoa... you're a big one!"

“It's a pleasure to have you hear Gideon.” ^.^ “I summoned you here to help me show off some rules for my new game.”

"Hmm... Well, it can't be worse than the last time I was kidnapped and forced to play 'games'. What're the rules?"

“Let's see if you can get out of this room,” ^.^ the host told him.

"Pshhhh is that all? This is gonna be a cakewalk!" the little elf shouted and took off across the room to get out of the open door. not waiting for any more explanation. 

“As you can tell, this game is all about escaping. Your goal will be to get out of this house without being caught.” ^.^ the host tells the babies before sending a stretchy arm over to grab the elf and pull him back.

"Hey! That's cheating!” the elf shouted.

“Oh?” ~?~ “ ok, then I won't do that again and you can try again, But first.” 

With a snap, the elf had a pacifier in his mouth and was unable to speak as he tried to take it out. 

“Should you be caught, you will lose your ability to speak.” ^X^ the host tells the babies. “You may now try to get past me again.”

The elf glared at the host before bolting again across the room. The host followed behind but had a little trouble at first catching the Elf as he jumped and flipped over things to stay out of the host's reach. But before he could make it to the door the Host caught his leg and held him upside down.

“Should you be caught again, you will get some adorable mittens on your hands.” ^.^ the host said as Gideon received a pair of yellow mittens on his hands before being placed next to the play area.

Gideon wasted no time in bolting the moment he was sat down. But before he could go very far, Gideon was suddenly yanked back! A child leash now wrapped around his chest and tied to the play area. 

“Finally, should you get caught a third time, you will be put on a leash.” ^w^ the host said as they admired their work while Gideon was yelling behind the pacifier and yanking on the leash. 

That's when Gideon noticed the other door just behind the host. Seeing his only chance at winning the bet, the elf used all of his strength to rip the leash and let him bolt between the Host legs and towards the door! He was just a moment away from passing through when he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

“Thanks for the help sweety, I just needed you to help explain the rules. too bad we couldn't diaper you as well." ^W^ the host said before turning back to the babies.

“Good luck sweeties, and remember, if you can't escape within 2 hours, or get caught too many times, there will be a punishment.” ^,^ “good luck!”

With that, the Host disappeared and left them all stranded their. 

“Welp, let's go!” Gwen said as she went to the baby gate. The gate had a little bell on it that rang a little as she opened the gate and walked out of the play area. “Well, come on! Let's go see the rest of the house and try to get out!”

Gwen was right in that they should hurry, but before anyone else could leave the play area, a giant appeared in the doorway and locked eyes on Gwen. 

“Naughty baby, how did you get out?” the “adult,” said as it grabbed Gwen before she could react.

“Shit!” Gwen yelled just before a pacifier was placed in her mouth and she was sat back in the play area. The gate relocked before the adult left the room.

“You didn't think it would be that easy did you?” Gareth asked as he watched Gwen tug at the pacifier in her mouth, unable to remove it. 

After looking around a bit, Gareth was able to spot holes around the gate. Suche as large toys that could be used as a way to get over, or a nearby bookshelf they may be able to use.

“I think I have an idea,” Gareth said before Jasmine walked past him and used the toys to jump over the gate. “Hey wait!” 

Garth tried to warn her but it was too late, Jasmine already ran to one of the doorways, looked both ways, then ran into a hallway.

“forget her, what were you about to say?” Ryan asked as everyone was looking at Gareth,

“When Gwen was brought back, the giant didn't just put a pacifier in her mouth, she also locked the gate,” Gareth told them.

“Weren't they supposed to?” Ayumi asked.

“No, he means they put a lock on it, look,” Lydia said as she pointed to a little key lock now locking the gate,

“Ya, which might mean that whatever way we escape, if we get caught, we lose that exist. Meaning we are limited on the number of times we can get out.” Gareth explained.

“So what should we do?” Jack asked.

“We work together, all of us,” Gareth told them. “If we do, then we all might be able to escape.”

Gwen was the first to hold up her thumb and nodded yes. Followed by everyone else. 

“What's the plan?” Lydia asked.

“We all take the same exit then we split up into groups of 2,” Gareth told them. “We all will then split up and take a different route to try to find a way to escape. If you find it, then you must come back and tell us where it is. If you are about to be caught, then one must sacrifice themselves while the other hides and tries to make it back to explain what happens. Since whoever gets caught can't speak anymore.”

“Such a squirmy little thing aren't you.” a sickly sweet voice said as a giant came back into the room with Jasmine screaming behind her pacifier.

She was sat back in the play area before the giant went over to the toys that were used to jump over the gate and removed them.

“Great, we lost one way out,” Ryan commented as a few people glared at Jasmine.

“Did you at least find an exit?” garth asked. She gave him a pout before shaking her head. 

After quickly explaining the plan to her, she reluctantly joined in.

With that, they went over to a tiny bookshelf filled with children's books and pushed it over, creating a way to climb on and jump over the baby gate.

“Ok, Lydia and Ayumi will go down that hallway. Ryan, Jasmine, and jack will go the other way.” Garth explained as he pointed to one side of the nursery with the open hallway. “Gwen and I will check the other hallway. And remember, once we find the exit, we come back here and hide until everyone is back and tell where the exit is.”

With that, everyone separated to look for a way out.

This place was like a nice 2 story house with a lot of rooms all over the place. 

Jack, Ryan, and Jasmine found themselves seeking down the hall and checking a few rooms. One was a bathroom with no signs of a way out. 

Next was a bedroom that was trashed as if a young teen lived in this room. 

Jasmine made a disgusted face and began fanning her face, a sweaty stench wafting over her.

“Dirty clothes.” Jack pointed out explaining the smell. 

Jasmine almost wanted to puke as she grabbed the boys and dragged them away from this room before they got a good look inside. She did not want to be near that smell.

Instead, going to a girl's room next door and took a breath of fresh air. Which was cut short when Jack let out a fart.

Jack blushed and gave a nervous smile. “S-sorry.” Jasmine just rolled her eyes and marched into the room. 

The room was a lot cleaner, and the 3 of them were able to start searching the room for any way out.

“What are we looking for?” Ryan asked. As he looked near the bed.

“Away out,” Jack told him.

“I know that, but I mean how are we supposed to do that in a girl's room?” Ryan asked. “Any ideas Jasmine?” 

She looked over at him and gave him a blank stare until he remembered she couldn't talk with the pacifier.

“Just keep on looking,” Jack says but stops hearing something. “Footsteps! Hide!”

All 3 of them frantically looked around for a hiding spot and rushed over to them.

Jack dove into a pile of stuffed animals, Ryan went under the girl's bed, and Jasmine hid behind the door.

Not long after they hid, a large girl came into the room. Completely unaware of them being there and walked over to her makeup desk. The giant girl sat down and began making a phone call as she did her makeup.

‘How long will she stay here?’ Jack wondered as he peeked from under the stuffed animals. 

‘Are those diapers?” Ryan thought as he looked at a few things under the bed. Blushing when something caught his eyes and looked away.

‘I think I might be able to sneak away.” Jasmine thought to herself as she was right behind the door.

Slowly, Jasmine began to creep from behind the door, making it creek ever so slightly.

“Huh?” the giant girl said as she turned to the noise and spotted Jasmine. “Naughty baby! How did you get out?”

Jack and Ryan watched as Jasmine bolted as the giant followed after her. A few moments later, the boys watched as the giant carried a now squirming Jasmine in her arms, back to the nursery. Once the giant was away, both boys ran from their hiding spots to hide in the boy's room until the giant walked past again back to her room before they went back to the nursery as well to wait for the others.

Lydia and Ayumi slowly made their way down some stairs they found. Taking their time as each step was huge! Especially for Ayumi. But once they reached the bottom, they found themselves in a large kitchen.

“See anything?” Ayumi whispered.

“No, but be careful,” Lydia tells her as the two slowly make their way in and began looking around.

"I'm glad we got to team up together," Ayumi tells Lydia with a smile. she was hoping to get to know everyone here while she still can before they have to go home.

"Same." Lydia replied. "after the game, let's hang out."

Ayumi's tail began to wag happily as she heard that.

The kitchen proved useless, but there was another door they could go threw and lead into a hallway. At the end of the hallway was an open door!

“Their!” Ayumi yelled excitedly as she bolted for the door.

“Wait!” Lydia yelled but it was too late. 

The hallway also leads into a living room that had a large man step out of and block off the door.

“Well, aren't you little stinkers.” the man said as he scooped up Ayumi and Lydia before they could run away.

“Shit,” Lydia said just before both girls got pacifiers.

On the other side of the house, Gwen and Gareth found themselves going down a different set of stairs leading to a wide-open front door. 

“This is too easy,” Gareth whispered as he looked around.

“mhhh,” Gwen agreed following close behind. Both feeling a little uneasy as they reached the bottom and wondering what was going to happen now? 

“Where is one of the giants? Shouldn't they be keeping an eye on the door?” Gareth whispered.

“mhu-hum” Gwen mumbled behind the pacifier.

“Come on, let's head back up and wait for the others,” Gareth says as he turns to head upstairs when both of them hear a loud voice yelling.

“Hunny! Come down here for a moment please!” a male voice shouted as both of them heard footsteps heading towards them!

Gwen squealed in panic as both of them tried climbing their way back upstairs.

“Coming!” a female voice shouts from upstairs as another set of footsteps is heard above them! 

“Oh no!” Gareth shouts as two giants appeared on opposite ends of the stairs! A female heading down who is surprised to see them, and a male giant holding both Ayumi and Lydia!

“What are you two also doing out?” the male asks confused before trying to reach for them!

“Run!” Gareth yells at Gwen and already knowing both of them couldn't make it past them so he jumps onto the man's arm in order to distract him.

Gwen understood immediately and quickly slid her diapered butt down the steps as fast as she could and bolted under the man's legs. Running out the front door.

The door slammed shut behind her as the host made the announcement.

“Gwen is the first to make it out! Tick tock babies, 1 hour and 43 minutes left!” the host told them.

“Come on you 3, let's get you back to the playroom where you belong.” the mail giant said without acknowledging one of them already escaped. The 3 pacified babies just stared at the door as they were taken back upstairs to be put back start their escape over again.

“One baby has escaped, but will any more be able to make it out? Or will the babies be stuck in the play area in their dirty diapers? Find out next time!” ^w^

• 1 month later...

“And we’re back!” ^.^ “man that was a surprisingly long break from the action, but what can you do?” ?,? “Anyway, let’s recap what has happened last time we were here!” ^.^ 

“The game is Rugrat escape. They must escape from their playpen and make it out of the house before any “Adults” catch them. Should they be caught, they are returned to the playpen and suffer a penalty restraint. Out of the 7 babies remaining, Ayumi, Lydia, and Gareth have been caught once. And Jasmine was caught twice. Leaving Ryan and Jack so far to be the only ones not caught. But what about Gwen?”

“I'M HERE! AND IM THE FIRST TO WIN!” Gwen shouts and cheers as she stands next to the Host while a dollhouse sits in front of them. “Though it was only because if I didn’t, I would have been caught.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure they all understand droopy butt.” ^.^ the host said as they see Gwen already has a full diaper.

“By the way, what’s the dollhouse for?” Gwen asked.

“Look for yourself.” ^.^

She looked into one of the open windows of the dollhouse and could see everyone inside!

“Did you find a way out?” Ryan asked after the giant returned with Ayumi, Lydia, and Gareth and placed them inside the playpen.  “Did Gwen get away?”

Sadly, as everyone else besides Ryan and jack got caught, they all had pacifiers in their mouths to keep them silent.  While Jasmine was wearing mittens and booties.

Gareth began trying to communicate with arm movements to try to explain what happens, but it wasn’t very successful.

“Can we still get out?” Jack asked. To which Gareth shook his head no. then pointed at the lock on the playpen and the now removed bookshelf. Basically saying, just like the bookshelf the exit was also removed.

“Mhemph!” Ayumi squealed behind her pacifier as she began jumping up and down to get everyone’s attention. Then pounded on her chest to try to tell everyone that she knew another way out.

“Did you two find a way out? A back door?” Ryan asked. Which got a few nods.

“Great! now we just need to get you all out.” Jack wondered.

Gareth thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. He waved for everyone to come closer before getting on all 4’s in front of the gate like a stepping stool. Allowing everyone to climb onto him and get over except for Ayumi who was still so small. 

But that didn't matter much as Gareth picked up the small girl and threw her over the gate and into Ryan’s arms!

“Hey! A little warning next time!” Ryan yelled as he set the girl down.

Ayumi was blushing after what happened but managed to do a few bows of thanks for catching her.

Finally, Gareth was the last one as he climbed over the gate.

“Ok! Now let's go!” Jack yelled as he and the others hurried to the back door.

For a moment, Gareth looked back at the play area. Being so far the first to notice that if they get caught again, there is no other way out of it.

Lydia, Jack, Gareth, Ryan, Jasmine, and Ayumi all made their way to the kitchen area but stayed hidden behind the door as they saw a large woman in the kitchen. She looked to be making food and they needed to somehow sneak past her.

Ryan was the first to get an idea and rushed into the room as soon as the woman back was turned and hid under the kitchen table! He looked back with a large smile and a thumbs-up as his idea worked!

Taking turns, Jasmine and jack went next. Jasmine had a slightly harder time running with the botties on the slick kitchen floor but managed to make it.

While the woman was washing her hands Lydia and Ayumi were next. Before finally Gareth made it over.

From their point of view, the babies could see the hallway and the open door! They just needed to get over there!

As soon as the woman was looking away again, Jasmine, Ryan, and Ayumi all ran towards the hallway. 

However, Jasmine’s foot slipped thanks to the booties and she fell on her face with a loud smack!

“Huh?” the giant woman said startled as she heard the smack and looked down at the now crying Jasmine and other babes beside her. “What are you doing out?”

“Get up and run!” Ryan yelled as he and Ayumi grabbed Jasmine and began dragging her as fast as they could! 

With their cover blown, Lydia, Jack, and Gareth, also made a run for it. Startling the woman even more as more babies appeared! For a moment she didn't know what to do with all of them running about.

“Were almost their!” Ryan yelled as he and Ayumi dragged Jasmine threw the door with the others right behind them! 

But as soon as they went threw the door, the door slammed shut right in front of  Lydia, Jack, and Gareth. 

“What just happened! We were almost there!” Jack yelled. 

“3 more babies made it out! Just 3 more with 45 minutes left on the clock!” the host announces just as the 3 of them were picked up by the woman. 

The 3 of them realizing that the doors are first come first out. And just like the playpen, once an option has been used, it’s gone. The 3 of them were together so all 3 made it out.

“AWWWW!” you guys did great! Gwen cheered as she congratulated Ryan, Ayumi, and Jasmine. “I was on edge when you were trying to sneak past that woman!”

“Wait, where are the others?” Ryan asked confused. “They were right behind us.”

“When a parent realizes there is a way for a baby to get out, they do what they must to keep the baby safe and inside. Meaning once one escape route is used, it is sealed off so the babies can’t get out again.” ^.^ the host explains.

“Wait, does this mean they can’t get out now?” Ayumi asked.

“Who cares!” Jasmine yelled as she rubbed her still saur nose. The host heald it the moment it happened, but the pain still lingered.

“The games not over yet.” ^.^ “let’s see if the little stinkers can get out of this one?” 

“But, both doors are gone! Doesn’t that mean there is no way out?” Ayumi asked.

😉

Both Lydia and Gareth now had mittens and booties on, while Jack was given a pacifier before the babies were placed back into the play area. This time, however, the gate was raised even more so that they could not hop across.

The 3 of them looked defeated. Jack feeling the worst of it. 

He was doing so well in this game! Now he was about to lose and possibly even be voted off!

But what were they to do? Looking around, Jack couldn’t see much that could help. What toys were left in the play area couldn’t help them. And the gate was now too high for them to jump over. Even if they could get over, how would they get out?

They checked every room in the house! The living room, the hallways, the kitchen, the upstairs rooms! The...

‘Wait, we never checked the stinky room!’ Jack thought!

Jack immediately shot up and began pointing to himself excitedly, but he only received confused looks. Jack tried to tell them that their might be another way out, but they weren't getting it. 

Even if they did, it was too late. They used up all the ways to get out. But jack wasn't giving up! He didn't want to lose like this! If there was no way to get over, he would go through it!

Jack was once on his highschool football team, and while he wasn't the best, he knew how to tackle! He crouched down in a ready position before bottling forward and tackling the gate!

The gate was pushed forward and was lifted a little bit before falling back in place. Both Gareth and Lydia stared at him for a moment then to each other. They both then shout up to help Jack knock the gate over!

With the 3 of them working together they managed to knock the gate over and be free once more! Though this really will be the last time.

Jack took the lead from here to the room he was thinking of. It wasn't much to go off, but at least it was something! And if it turned out to be a dead-end, well, they could always look threw the house once more! There had to be another way out!

The three babies came to the door once more and peered inside. It was a dark room that smelled. But thankfully there were a few small lights that helped illuminate the room a little bit.

Jack was a little hesitant in going into the room. He didn't like the dark all that much. Thankfully, Lydia was there to lend her hand and help get him in the room to look around.

The room was your typical teen boys room. Stuff all over the place. Game system setup, shelf for random stuff. Nothing really out of the ordinary except for a small draft in the room.

Gareth was the first to notice it and look up at the window to the room. If it was open, it could be a way out! frantically he began pointing up at the window. 

The one problem with this however, there was a bed right in front of the window, and by the way it moved slightly, someone was asleep in it.

They had to be careful as Gareth got on all 4s and had Jack and Lydia climb up first before they helped him up. Slowly they crawled their way over to the window and pulled the curtains to reveal a slightly opened window!

Finally! 

The window was only cracked, but all they had to do was open it just a little more and then they could get out! Jack was the only one with free use of his hands made opening the window easier. 

But the sound of the window being opened startled the boy in bed to wake up!

“What's going on!?” the boy yelled as the babies screamed behind their pacifiers. “What are you doing here!?”

The three babies made a scramble for the open window as the boy grabbed onto Lydia’s leg! The boys spun around and grabbed onto Lydia before she could be pulled away. They were this close to getting out! They weren't going to lose someone here!

The boy in bed was trying his hardest to grab the babies, but from his position in bed, he had no leverage to really pull, only to hold on as the babies tried to get out of his grasp!

Gareth and Jack were already halfway out the window as they continued to pull while Lydia furiously kicked and kicked at the boy's hand to let her go!

Suddenly, his hand slipped as Lydia and the boys shot out the window! 

“NO!” the boy screamed as the window closed shut.

“AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Lydia, Jack, and Gareth screamed as one second they were falling out of a window, the next they were sitting beside everyone!

“Congratulations on making it out!” ^.^ “and with 12 minutes to spare!”

“W-we did it?” Jack asked. “We did it!”

Both Gwen and Ayumi ran over to hug Lydia and congratulate her on getting out.

Everyone began cheering as they finally finished the game and were able to make it through safely.

“Wait, why was the window open?” Jasmin asked as she realized there were only 3 ways out. One being potentially dangerous. 

“Sadly this game had a special meaning to it.” :l “in the real world, there are many ways a baby could get out of a play area and then sneak out of a home when not supervised. Front and back doors, garage, an open window, all could or are extremely dangerous. Which is why a baby should always be monitored no matter what.”

Suddenly the mood went downhill from that statement. 

“Anyway!” ^^ “congratulations are still in order for you all! None of you will receive any punishment! And because Gwen was the first to win, she has won immunity for this round!”

“Ha! I'm the best!” Gwen gloated happily at her victory. “I'm going to win this game!”

“there's still a long way to go before you win.” Ryan reminded her. 

“Oh! Looks like things are finally starting to heat up with the contestants! Well, that's a good thing! Now it's time for the votes to begin! Vote for who should be going home!” ^w^ “oh, and because Halloween wasn't too long ago, let's make the next game Boo blader! I can't wait to see who I get to scare! >w<”

“Wait, what did they say?” Jasmine asked as she suddenly had a bad feeling about the next game.

if you would like to vote, visit my DA profile. votes will last one week. https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur

AND HERE ARE THE RESULTS!!! ^v^

31% Ryan
29% Jasmine
20% Jack
14% Ayumi
5%  Lydia
0%  Gareth

Ryan let out a sigh as he saw his name. “Oh well. Guss I’m out of here.”

“Hey, we did our best, you will be greatly missed.” Gareth said as he came over to console his friend.

“I’ll be honest, I thought Jack would still be the one to lose.”  Ryan said jokingly as he walked over and hugged Jack. “good luck.”

“Thank you,” Jack replied with a sad smile. One one hand glad he wasn’t leaving, but on the other sad to see a friend leave.

“Youll be missed,” Gwen said as Ryan smiled at the girls.

“So will you,” Jack replied.

Ayumi even going to give a quick hug before the Host snapped him back to were he came from.

“The teams are tied once more with 3 each. Meaning that the next round will be the last round for the teams.” ^^ the host tells the babies.

“What was the point in the teams anyway?” Jasmine asked. “They didn’t play much of a part in the games and..” 

She was silenced by a pacifier as she glared at the host.

“As I was saying, after the next game once someone has been voted off, we will remove the teams. But that i do have something special for the team that wins the next round! Youll just have to wait to see what it will be for the lucky babies.” ^v^

• 2 weeks later...

Now there are only 6 babies in the games. We’re almost to the halfway point!

The wet bandits were now down to Lydia, Gwen, and Jack.
While the messy mongrels had Gareth, Jasmine, and Ayumi.

As of right now, after Ryan left, the babies had dinner before they were allowed to relax before bedtime.

The three best friends of Gwen, Lydia, and Ayumi were giggling and happily playing in the play area and just talking about their everyday lives back home.

Jasmine was close by but in her own small corner. Reading her book. 

Finally, Gareth and Jack were sitting on Jack’s bed also just chatting and talking about their everyday life and how they miss their friend Ryan who was sent home.

“How are my babies doing in here?” the host asked. ^w^

“Good,” Gwen said with a smile and a heavily sagging diaper. Glad these diapers block off any smell.

“Great! Now how does another game before bed sound?” ?v?

“But didn’t we just do a game before dinner? I thought we just did 2 games a day?” Ayumi asked.

“Yes, but this game works better if done at night," ^.^

“That Boo blader game you were talking about right?” Jasmin asked. Remembering what the host said before.

“Yes! Very observant of you little one," ^w^ the host said which got a glare and blush from her. “But yes, we will be doing a spooky game this time,"

“Sounds good to me,” Gareth said as he stood up. “Just means we’re one step closer till the game ends,"

“Ya! Let’s do this!” Jack shouted excitedly.

With a snap of his fingers, the host transported everyone outside where they watched as a haunted house appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh! This will be so much fun! ^w^ “but first, I think you all should fit the part of a haunted house,"

Suddenly, everyone’s clothes disappeared, replaced by Halloween costumes.

Gareth was dressed as a Leprechaun with his green diaper blending in well with the green outfit.

“Hey, I have the same costume back home,” Gareth said with a small laugh.

Lydia was dressed in a dark blue short dress with crescent moon face paint on her cheeks. On her dark blue diaper was a white crescent moon on both the front and back.

“Hey! I’m moon girl!” Lydia said happily.

Jack wore a peter pan costume with his tights covering up his diaper.

“This is cool! Can I get a little tinker bell as well?” Jack asked. To which he got a little toy fairy pinned to his shoulder.

Jasmine was more simple with a black shirt and long black socks with cat ears, face paint, and a black tail.

“Can I at least get something to cover up this black diaper!” Jasmine asked.

“No, you look cuter that way” >w<

Ayumi wore a cute white and pink dress with a crown on her head and a wand in her hand.

“Aww! I’m a magical girl!” the tiny fox girl shouted excitedly.

Gwen was wearing A Light Pink and White Dress Shirt and a White Frilled Skirt that didn’t hide her (now clean) diaper at all. Along with fox ears and a tail.

“Look Ayumi! I look like you now!” Gwen shouted happily. “I thought your outfit looked so cute, I may just sell it as a costume at my pharmacy!”

Ayumi was both extremely happy, but also extremely embraced that her look would be a costume.

“You all look so adorable!” !>w<! “Ahem!. Well then, its I guess it's time to explain the rules!”

Boo blader. 
All babies must make their way through the haunted house and make it to the other side. You win if you can make it through with a clean diaper or be first out.

“Wait! But that’s not fair! Most of us don’t have any bladder control!” Jasmine shouted. Her diaper already growing a little damp. “Ayumi doesn’t have that problem so she would win!”

Upon hearing that, Ayumi felt a little ashamed at having an advantage like that. 

“Don’t worry, I have just the thing for that!” ^.^ 

With a snap and a slight puff of smoke by everyone’s diapers, nothing looked changed? (besides some already wet diapers now clean again.)

“What did you do?” Lydia asked.

“Just as I stopped all of you from having a stinky during “messy diaper tag”, I have strengthened your bladers temporarily so as to make this an even game,"

It took everyone a moment, but for some of them, this was their first time feeling the fullness of their bladers. Where they weren’t just peeing right away!

“Remember, you must make it threw the game without wetting yourself," ^.^ “now then, everyone inside,"

All 6 babies walked into the haunted house. Not knowing what terror they would soon face.

As soon as they got inside, they found themselves in a large room with dark red lighting. Making the room dark and creepy. There were only 3 doors they could choose from.

“So we just split up?” Gareth asked. 

“Guess so,” Gwen said. Then smiled at her friends Lydia and Ayumi. “Come on! Let’s head this way!”

“Oh, I call this door!” Jack shouted as both ran to different doors and grabbed them.

Suddenly the ground began to shake as a few screamed. Then walls began rising from the floor separating everyone!

“What just happened!” Ayumi screamed.

“My guess this was a way to quickly separate up as soon as people were close enough to some doors,” Gareth said as he looked at both Ayumi and Lydia. The three of them were stuck together.

“Gwen! Be careful!” Ayumi screamed at the wall but was uncertain if she heard her.

At another door, Jack was pounding on the walls after he got separated. He was all alone and had to continue on without anyone with him.

“Ayumi! Lydia! You ok?” Gen yelled but got no response.

“crap, why did I get stuck with the loud one?” Jasmin asked annoyed that she was stuck with Gwen.

Gwen looked back at her with equal annoyance before marching over to the door to continue on. The faster they got there, the less time she would have to spend with her.

Starting with Lydia, Ayumi, and Gareth, they continued to walk through creepy hallways with no real end in sight. 

“Well?” Gareth asked no one in particular. “When are we going to see some scary stuff?”

“I-i don't know," Ayumi replied as she was starting to wonder that herself.

“It feels like we've been walking this hallway for a while now," Lydia replied as she looked back and couldn't even see the door they came from.

But, finally, they saw something new. another door connected to the hallway!

“Finally!” Gareth shouted out of boredom as he rushed over to it and opened it up. “Oh dammit!”

It was just another hallway.

“Should we take this one?” Lydia asked. 

“I don't know. But this game is getting very stupid," Gareth said as he stepped through into the new hallway.

“I don't think that's a good idea," Ayumi said as she had a sudden bad feeling.

True on that feeling, the door slammed shut, separating Gareth from the girls!

“NOT AGAIN!” Gareth shouted as he tried to open the door but couldn't. 

“You ok in there?” Lydia asked.

Gareth let out a sigh. “Ya, guess I'll just go this way,"

With that, Gareth continued on alone. Wondering when the game would be over.

“Come on Ayumi, let's keep going," Lydia tells her as the two begin to continue their walk through the long hallway. 

But before they could go much farther, a trap door beneath Lydia opens as she screams and falls in!

“Lydia!” Ayumi screams as she hurries to the trap door but it closes before she could get to it! Leaving her all alone.

Gareth continued to walk through his hallway, eventually leading him to strange-looking doors. They were big metal doors with windows and a single latch on one of the doors.

Something about it unnerved him, but he couldn't put his finger on what. It was just large doors. Right?

He tried to look inside but couldn't see much besides a window on the far side. Maybe a way out? The host did say to find their way out. So maybe it might work?

Gareth pulled on the latch and heard a loud clunk as the mettle doors were pulled open. He walked inside but couldn't shake that uneasy feeling he had. 

As soon as he got to the weird window, he began to feel like he’s seen this type of window before… but were?

Suddenly the mettle doors slammed shut as what sounded like a car starting blared through Gareth's ears. The lights turned on in what he thought was a room as seats began to manifest around him! 

He was in a giant suburban car!

Before Gareth could try to get out of the car, straps wrapped around him and sat him inside a giant car seat! Perfect for his size! 

Flashbacks of a car crash raced through his mind! Back to when he was 17 and hurt his spine. While he eventually recovered, he would need diapers for the rest of his life. He has also never been in a car since!

“YAAAAAA!!!!” Gareth screamed in terror as his diaper became soaked.

Then the car stopped. Gareth’s heart pounding as the car slowly reversed back to let him back out at the house.

Lydia was screaming as she slid down a long slide. Finally ending at a hole the dropped her into a large swimming pool!

She tried to swim up, but because she was wearing clothes, they were starting to weigh her down slightly as a memory of her falling into deep water as a kid flashed through her mind. 

Lydia soon began to panic and begin flailing her arms trying to stay above the water. Knowing her dad can’t save her this time!

As she was starting to sink into the water, a life preserver was tossed right next to Lydia for her to grab and hold onto.

(“this game is only to scare, no babies will be harmed in the making of this game," 😉 )

Lydia gripped tightly onto the life preserver and slowly made her way to the shallow end of the pool where she could finally catch her breath and relax for a moment.

When she finally got out of the pool, she was completely soaked from head to toe. Her diaper sagged from all the extra water in her diaper. 

While it was faint, a tiny hint of yellow could be seen on her crescent moon diaper. 

Ayumi was now all alone. Her mind racing and wondering what to do?

She tried jumping on the trap door, but it wouldn't open, and neither would the door Gareth used.

Ayumi was starting to get scared at this point. She hated to be alone when she knew no one was around. And with her small size, she felt even more helpless and alone.

“It's ok, its ok," Ayumi whispered to herself as she tried to calm herself down. “I just need to find a way out. I can do this,”

She started to walk down the hallway by herself as she continued to try to calm herself. This was the first time in a long time that she was by herself. She normally always had someone around. Back home, she always had her familiar Shiro, and here she always had Gwen or Lydia around her. If not, she knows were someone else was.

But now, she was still walking through the hallways with seemingly no end! She wasn't even sure how long she was walking for now! (just 3 minutes.)

Her mind started to play tricks on her with the dark shadows. She thought she saw little movement out of the corner of her eyes every now and then.

“Lydia?” Ayumi asked as she turned to see the movement but turned to see nothing. “Gwen? Gareth? Anybody?”

Her eyes began to tear up as thoughts of being stuck in this hallway forever began to creep into her mind. Thoughts of being alone forever. She wanted someone here, anyone to tell her it would be alright!

She wanted Shiro, Gwen, Lydia, Alex, or any of her other friends to get her out of here!

Soon she couldn't handle it anymore and started bawling and began running. Hoping to find anyone!

Her wish was granted not long after as a very wet Lydia opened a door and walked into the hallway.

“LLLYYYYDIAAAA” Ayumi cried as she nearly tackled the girl and held onto her tightly!

“Ayumi!” Lydia cried out in surprise. “Are you ok!?”

Through sobbing fits, Ayumi told her how alone she was and how happy she was to see Lydia.

“C-come on, it's ok, well stick together and get out of here," Lydia told Ayumi as she gave the little fox girl a wet hug before holding her hand.

Ayumi was still sniveling, but she did feel much better. 

The two of them continued their walk. Lydia with a diaper soaked with both water and pee, and Ayumi who in her curing mental state had yet to realize she wet her diaper the moment she ran into Lydia. And wouldn't realize that until they made it out of the haunted house not much later.

Moving over to a more eventful hallway, 

"I am just sick of you showing off your diapers without a care in the world!” Jasmine snaps. “It's disgusting!"

"Hey, I love diapers! Sue me! Besides I look sexier in them than you!" Gwen said with a smile as she gestured to her diapered rump.

"I actually need them! You're just a pervert!"Jasmine yelled.

Gwen just stuck out her tung. "I promote diapers so people like us who wear diapers don't need to feel ashamed about it regardless of the reason! But you use it as an excuse to be mean! Grow up a bit!"

"I don't want to hear that adult baby! Blah, blah, blah!"Jasmine yelled annoyed and tried to cover her ears.

Gwen also began doing just the same. "Blah, blah, blah."

After a while, they just marching through the hallway in silence. Too mad to say one word to one another. Anytime one seemed to be walking on ahead, the other would trie to speed ahead.

It was almost like a game with silent rules. Whoever was ahead seemed to be winning, but whoever fell behind or started running ahead would loose. And both didn't seem to notice they were playing, but both don't want to lose either!

However soon they would finally get their silent wish to be separated.

“Look! Finally doors!” Jasmine shouted as they came to the end of the hallway. There were 3 choices. Left, right, or straight ahead.

“We should keep going straight," Gwen suggested. “My gut tells me that's the right choice,"

“Then I'm going left," Jasmine said as she turned to her door.

“Hey, shouldn't we stick together here?” Gwen asked. “The host is probably wanting us to split up,"

“Blah, Blah,” Jasmine said back. “I don't care. Anything is better than being around your diaper ass,"

With that, she walked into the room and slammed the door shut.

“Rrrhhhhhaaaa!” Gwen shouted in frustration and annoyance at the girl. “That brat just gets on my nerves!”

She marched over to her door and went inside. No Longer caring what Jasmine did anymore!

Once inside, Gwen was a little confused. She was just in a large room with some large lumpy thing on the other end.

On one hand, she was partly glad it wasn't her Ex or her old gang or something. That would scare her. Was this supposed to be someone else's fear? 

She walked closer to see what it was, curtain the host wouldn't make that type of mistake, and wanted to know what it was.

As she grew closer, she began to notice it was moving, like it was breathing?

She then was close enough to look around it and then let out a loud EEEEEPPPPP!

It was a giant gorilla! One that woke up from that Eeep!

“WRRRAAAARRRR!” it roared! As it began to get up!

Gwen was pissing herself as it got up, she was terrified of gorillas because they were both bigger and stronger than she was!

Gwen let out her own screams as the gorilla began smashing things in the room and Gwen sprinted for the door to get out of here!

The gorilla saw this and then began chasing after her!

She managed to get out and slam the door shut just as the gorilla was about to catch up!

Gwen then jumped to the floor, almost curtain the gorilla would bust through the door after her! But it didn't. 

After a moment, Gwen rolled over and plopped down on her wet diaper and let out a heavy sigh. Glad that was over.

Before she could get up, however, she heard Jasmin scream from her door!

Gwen shot up and went to the door, but stopped. For just a moment, Gwen thought about just leaving her. She was a brat that had been nothing but a pain in her ass since the first game!

But after hearing another scream from inside, Gwen thought about how she would want some help is she was stuck with her fear.

So she threw the door open and rushed inside! The sight nearly making her jump out of her skin!

Jasmine was in the center of the room surrounded by bugs! A tiny box right next to where were they seemed to be coming from! Jasmine was curled up into a ball crying and screaming as thousands of bugs swarmed around her but not on her.

Once more, Gwen wanted to just bolt from the room! She wasn't as scared of bugs as the gorilla, but the sight of so many bugs creeped even her out!

But another scream from Jasmine snapped Gwen out of that mindset as she shook the thought away and took a few steps back. Then she ran and leaped over the swarm of bugs!

She landed right next to Jasmine who had yet to even notice Gwen at all. Gwen tried to help her up, but the moment she touched Jasmine she began screaming and thrashing about! 

SLAP!

Jasmine stopped moving and just held her cheek as her teary eyes finally looked at Gwen.

“SHUT UP AND GET UP!” Gwen shouted as she finally had enough. She then pulled Jasmine up onto her shaky legs. Before Jasmine could look at the room once more, Gwen grasped both sides of her face and forced the younger girl to look straight at her. “Close your eyes and hold onto me tight! I will get you out of here! Got that? Keep your eyes closed!”

Jasmine could only nod and she quickly closed her eyes and gripped tightly onto Gwen’s hand with both of hers.

Slowly, Gwen kicked away as much of the bugs as she could and slowly lead the two of them out of the room.

The bugs seemingly disappear the moment they were out but that didn't stop them both from shivering and smacking every part of their body to get rid of any of the bugs that could still be on them.

Once that was done, and they both got a moment to catch their breath, Gwen looked at the last door.

“I-i guess we should go that way," Gwen said as she started to walk towards the door but was stopped when Jasmin grabbed the back of her costume.

When Gwen looked back, Jasmine was holding onto her tightly and looked like a terrified child. Her bad attitude replaced by a meek demeanor.

“J-just hold on tight and I'll get us out," Gwen said as Jasmin nodded her head and followed Gwen like a child would their older sibling. 

Jasmine's wet and messy diaper a clear indicator that she lost this game. But as long as she got out of this haunted house, she didn't care.

Finally, we have Jack. all alone and gripping the front of his diaper trying not to wet himself. 

This was his first time in control of himself and for the first time, he was desperately trying to hold it in to win this game.

As he was going through the hallway, he began to notice spider webs becoming more and more common as shivers ran down his spine! Then not far ahead he could see a sight that nearly made him wet himself!

The halfway was covered in spider webs with spiders all around! Big ones, small ones, and everything in between! Spiders hung down from webs as they spun their webs. Making them bigger to catch their prey.

Jack let out a low whimper at the sight and gripped onto the front of his diaper even tighter. A tear coming out as he thought about the game.

How close he came to losing every game. Almost voted off multiple times already! He didn't want to lose again!

Taking very tiny steps, Jack began making his way through the spider-infested hallway! Ducking and moving out of the way of any spider hanging from the thread!

“I won't lose, I won't lose, I won't lose," Jack mumbled to himself as he got out of the worst part of the halfway and then started running! 

He needed to get out fast! He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold it any longer!

Jack burst through one final door and saw himself standing outside!

“Congratulations Jack, you are the third one out of the haunted house!” ^w^ the host said happily as they gestured over to Lydia and Ayumi who made it out first not to long ago.

“S-so I lost?” Jack asked in surprise and was slightly upset.

“One moment, let me see your diaper," -?- the host said as they grew closer and inspected Jack's clean white diaper. “While you weren't the first, you were the first to make it out with a clean diaper. Sorry Lydia, Ayumi, but as part of the rules, Jack is the winner!”

“I-i am!?’ Jack asked.

“Yes," >w< “and so long as no one else is clean, Lydia and Ayumi come in second and third,"

“YES! YES! I WIN! I GOT IMMUNITY!” Jack screamed and jumped around happily and his bladder finally gave out and began wetting into the thirsty diaper. 

Not long after Jack, Gareth came out with his wet diaper, followed by both Gwen and Jasmine afterwords. All three with wet diapers and one messy diaper.

“You babies all did fantastically!” ^w^ “such great jobs!” 

The host was very happy, but besides Jack, most everyone else was not in any happy mood.

“Oh, right, one sec," -_-

With another snap, everyone looked at one another with a fuzzy look on their faces.

“What did you just do?” Gwen asked confused.

“I erased the more traumatic parts of the haunted house from your minds," ^.^ “you won't remember what scared you, just that you were scared,"

Try as they might, the couldn't remember the key moments of the game. And for some, they were thankful for. If it scared them this much, it was better not remembering it.

“Plus I don't want this experience to harm your performance in the next games, so this is better," ^.^ “oh! And before we do the voting, I have one more surprise for you all for making it out of the haunted house!’

Suddenly, everyone had a Halloween pumpkin bucket filled with their favorite fun-sized candy!

Except for Jack who’s candy was all full-sized candy!

This cheered everyone up a lot as all the babies start to sit and eat their candies. Even Jasmine was next to everyone else, still a little shaky from the house and still holding onto Gwen for comfort as she ate her candy.

“While the babies enjoy their treats before bedtime, let's have our votes once more! Remember, jack won immunity, so we have 5 to vote for! Who will be leaving tonight

to vote, please go here! https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur

Edited by lightman (see edit history)

The results were up, and everyone was slightly surprised by the results.

31%  Gareth
31% Jasmine
15% Ayumi
12% Lydia
12% Gwen

“Oh dear, it looks like we need a tie-breaker.” 😕 “just a little longer then!”

After another bit of time, a second score was shown.

67% Gareth
33% Jasmine

“NO!” Jack yelled as he saw his friend loos.

“Well, it was fun while it lasted,” Gareth said with a sad smile. He was truly wanting to win the games but at least he had fun. 

Gwen, Lydia, and Ayumi all said their goodbyes while Jasmine slumped behind Gwen. not saying much at all.

When Gareth got to Jack, Jack was now very upset to see his friend go.

“Hey do me a favor and win this game for Rayn and me,” Gareth tells Jack with a pat on his back before the two hugged.

“I-i will!” Jack tells him.

“Let’s go, sweetie.” ^.^ the host sais as he makes a snap and Garith vanishes from the games.

Jack wanted to cry more, his two friends were eliminated from the games and there was nothing he could do about it. No, he had to suck it up! They might be gone but he will win the games for them!

“Looks like we’re finally down to the half waypoint! Who do you think will win!?” OwO

Ayumi, the cute little fox girl who has become the baby sister of the games!

Gwen, the extream diaper lover with the quirky personality!

Jasmine, the brat of the games who has surprisingly escaped elimination multiple times!

Jack, the last boy standing with determination to win the games!

Lydia, the well rounded who still might have a few tricks up her sleeve!

“Check us out next time as we see who out of these 5 will win the next game!”