Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Not Peeing all the Way?

Hi all,

I was holding and wetting myself this evening, and as I took a shower (some 7 minutes after wetting myself), I again peed quit some pee in the shower. I was wondering, is it because I do not fully empty my bladder while wetting my jeans in a standing position, or is it because my bladder refills really quickly?

I don't remember trying to push the last of my pee out when I naturally stopped peeing, and I know that different positions of peeing can cause you to stop peeing before you are totally empty - but I was just wondering in curiosity.

Do any of you also experience this?

I'd love to hear from some of you.

Yes it happens to most people including me after a long hold and wetting.

The reason is when you hold your pee well beyond your bladder's capacity  it stretches or distendeds to make room gor your excess urine .  After you empty your bladder as much as you can,it is not really empty. As your bladder returns to its natural size and shape the left over urine that you could not  void becouse your bladder was streatched is collected i to a smaller  space making your need to pee. become urgent  again.

11 hours ago, wettingman said:

The reason is when you hold your pee well beyond your bladder's capacity  it stretches or distendeds to make room gor your excess urine .  After you empty your bladder as much as you can,it is not really empty. As your bladder returns to its natural size and shape the left over urine that you could not  void becouse your bladder was streatched is collected i to a smaller  space making your need to pee. become urgent  again.

This is exactly what I would have said.  The overstretched muscles of an over distended bladder will not completely empty the bladder immediately, but will return to normal in a while (this varies) and then you can completely empty again.

12 hours ago, wettingman said:

Sounds like a good answer to me! And yes, now that you say it, it is very logical.