Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Panty Checks

Just found this image on  Wetting Her Panties (free area, so I think it's OK to use it). 

It reminded me of having to give panty checks to accident prone girls to see if they have been good or not.  Here Danielle is smiling because she's been a good girl so far.

It could be a great game to play with a girlfriend that is into wetting.  She comes home, maybe from a girl's night out, and by the shy look she gives you, you know something is amiss.

You ask her to lift her skirt, as Danielle is doing, or lift it for her or put your hand up there.  Either way  you find that she's had an accident.

Now the fun can really begin. Do you smack her bottom for being a naughty girl, or give her a comforting cuddle?

Thoughts guys?

Girls, would you find this hot?

daniellemaye-002p.jpg

I love doing this to my girlfriend and to most of my previous girlfriends. One girlfriend especially used to give me great joy as she would often come home at least a little stained and pissy but every now and then fairly wet usually when alcohol was involved. She actually admitted to me if she was out with friends drinking she would hold her pee till she felt wet before heading too the toilet it was a great fun for me at the time 

I'd love to see a subby guy blushing and squirming a bit while his Dom asks , 

"Darling... Is everything okay?" He blushes even harder. "Show me." He pulls down his pants just a bit but it's enough to see his small bladder bump and underwear with a little wet spot on the front.

"I... I've had to go for hours but you said not to bother you..."

"I did say that, but you know i make exceptions for emergencies like this!" 

"Well I thought-"

"You /thought/, but you leaked anyway. Now you're going to have to hold it until-" he leaks a bit more, crosses his legs and bends a bit at the waist to ease the pressure on his bladder. ".. or maybe not. Alright, let's get you to the bath, you poor thing. Take off your pants, the shirt can stay on."

He walks him to the bathroom and sits him in the tub.

"Are you going to let me go?"

"No, we've got to clean you up. Since you leaked I'm sure you have more room in your bladder." 

He endures the pressure in his bladder for only a minute more before his dom cruelly presses right on his bladder, on purpose, and he wets himself in the tub.