Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Women's Bathroom Lines

Ladies, what is the longest you ever had to wait in line to use the bathroom when you have needed to pee while out and about?

Where were you, how big was the restroom, and were all the stalls available to use? How many other women were waiting to go before you. Did you make it while still dry and how desperate were you by the time you got to use the toilet?

Thanks in advance for your reply's.

As a chaperone for the field trip at the zoo some hours away by bus, it was almost time to leave and the only option was the bathroom close to the bus, which I waved off about an hour prior because the line was too long.

There must have been about 30 women in that line now. 

I was not about to lose control on the hours of bumpy bus madness back  in front of more than a score of children so I plucked up my courage and dove straight into the men's room, not looking at anybody at the urinals, and did what I had to do as quickly as I could.

I wet myself or at least leaked heavily while waiting in the line for the bathroom in a night club a few times. I don't remember how long I was waiting, but it was a long line and pace was slow. On all occasions I already arrived very desperate due to my desperation games or some dare challenge I was doing. It was a humiliating experience when it happened.

But I had many close calls over the years, sometimes even with minor leaks, while waiting in various bathroom lines. Waiting for the bathroom always makes me go even more and it's hard for me to control my bladder, when it's really full and I have to stand still and wait.

• 4 weeks later...