Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I had to run some errands, I needed more pullups and a backpack. I showered, went potty, then put myself into my last GoodNite with some tan shorts that sagged about an inch below the pullup’s waist band.

I drove out to the sporting goods store and as I was pulling into the parking space I leaked a little into the pullup. I finished parking while dribbling. When I stepped out of the car a stream came out that I just let trickle for several minutes while I pretended to play with my phone. Once I got control the pullup had swollen noticeably in the front and gusset, it felt so comfy. As I walked inside I continued to tinkle till I got to the stairs. I went upstairs carefully trying to wait for the pullup to absorb my accident. I felt a bit silly walking like a duck but luckily all was safe I felt the back begin to swell by the top of the stairs and the risk of a leak was averted. I took up the farthest urinal. Let out what was left though I knew I’d have more in minutes. Tucked myself back into my wet diapee, washed my hands, then went to look at backpacks. I eventually found what I needed and tinkled a bit more on and off in the process. The checkout line was about 5 minutes’ wait, enough time to dribble just before it was my turn. At this point I felt mostly empty so my pullup was able to really absorb and spread my pee. I got back to my car, spread out a plastic bag I had, and climbed in for the drive across town to a Walmart.

Along the way I drank my second Gatorade and quickly felt the pullup leak out all across my bum… That’s what the bag is for. At this point I needed new shorts before returning home where my roommate would see me. I then got a professional call and knew I’d have to make a follow-up call sooner than I’d get back. Eventually I pulled into the Walmart lot, I couldn’t hold it any more. I stepped out and at once I felt the cool wet shorts against my skin and a stream immediately release. I tried to keep holding back but all I did was keep it from becoming a torrent. I was completely wetting myself in the Walmart parking lot. I continued to send a few texts to get a phone number while I felt the pullup fill completely, then leak out the leg gathers in the back. I drenched the back of my shorts, but not too much dribbled to the ground before I got control again.

I had to wait for a reply, so I took the time to go inside and get myself sorted. I did feel really awkward walking through the super center. Not too much was visible on the front, but the back was very obvious I had pissed myself a lot. I wonder if it was also obvious that I had flooded a pullup… I do know I have no idea who noticed or what their reactions were, since they’d have to look back after passing me to see. I had to walk to the opposite corner of the super center to get to the diaper section. There were a lot of people and about three traffic jams I had to wait for while everyone behind could just watch my wet butt… I felt a dribble on the last jam.

Eventually I got to the diapers and there was one mother with her kids. Thankfully I didn’t have to interact, but I’m sure she saw. I went to the next isle, but then had to go to the same one as her. It was a short isle at about 10 feet. I walked over did an about-face, then saw my L/XL GoodNites, turned back and grabbed them. I stood there for a moment feeling my face grow red while I made sure I got the right ones. Then went back around and walked all the way down the back isle to get to the restrooms with GoodNites in hand and soaked behind.

Once inside the bathroom only one other person was in the adjacent toilet stall as the free one. I went in, closed the door, pulled off my shorts, tore off my soaked diapee and peed some on the potty. Then I dabbed myself dry with toilet paper, opened the package of GoodNites and put one of them on. I pulled my shorts back on, flushed, and left the stall. I tossed the wet pullup in the trash and placed the open package of GoodNites on the counter while I washed my hands. I grabbed it with one hand, with it missing one pullup the plastic shifted showing the pullups inside. I thought it would make sense if people saw that, then my wet pants. They’d know I’m prepared now.

I went back to the diaper section and grabbed baby wipes, then walked through the super center with baby wipes, an open package of pullups, and wet shorts. Eventually I found the Men’s cloths section, and found some shorts similar to what I had on. I grabbed them, threw them over my diapers and wipes, and headed to checkout.

I decided I better not do self-checkout with an open package, so I went through the cashier line. I stood there awkwardly while the lady in front of me had a large order rung up. The cashier was an older lady, but beyond that I didn’t… really make any eye contact. I stood there waiting while another lady come up behind me and we waited there for about 5 minutes before she left. I stayed right where I was, awkwardly at the end of the conveyor belt, turned at an angle to minimize who could see my pants. Soon it was my turn. I walked up, took the shorts off the diapers and wipes and put them on the belt. Then I asked her, “Is it okay that I opened this?”

“What’s that?”

“I took one of the pullups out of the package, is that okay?”

“Oh yes that’s completely fine. Thanks for being so honest about it.” She rang it up and we didn’t say much more, I kept avoiding eye contact. She bagged everything up and I grabbed it and went into the nearby restrooms. There I pulled the tags off the shorts, pulled off my shorts and shoved them into the bag, then wiped my legs down at least with the baby wipes, and put on the new shorts… then untied one shoe.

In the plastic bag you could see it had some cloths, a bag of GoodNites, and baby wipes. Which was carried by me who stopped to tie his shoe. Bending over exposed about two inches of my pullup. The same pullup I told the kind cashier I was wearing.

I got to my car then drove to a grocery store. While walking through the store looking for their diapers I was so relaxed I just felt a stream develop. I let it continue and fill the front of my pullup while I found the diapers. I grabbed more L/XL GoodNites, then reached up high for some bed pads and felt my shirt pull up and show my pullup waistband, then crouched down low for some baby powder and felt my pants pull down and show the ‘Back’ label. I put all of them into my basket along with another Gatorade and went to checkout. I went through the self-checkout this time, got to my car, then struggled to load everything discreetly while reaching over and into the car. I know that waist band was getting some sunlight there. I peed a bit more in the effort. I then got in, returned that call, and drove home.