Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peed in my new Adidas

Guest famen

Love the shell toes! Did you stay in everything until you dried - skirt, panties, stockings (yeah I know only 90 yr old call them that 😂), and all? How long did you go about your day before changing out of your dirty clothes?

5 hours ago, ews21 said:

Wonderful pictures, I like the lighting as it really brings out the wet patch

Yeah, I'm glad you can see something. But wetting invisibly is good too, when out in public...😇

2 hours ago, famen said:

Did you stay in everything until you dried

Not sure those shoes quite dried. But otherwise almost - until I let go a little again.💦😉

DSC_1643_result.JPG

13 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Very nice!  You have great legs by the way!

Oh thanks.

7 hours ago, Bisonwin said:

This is an interesting form of marketing and I like it 

Marketing Adidas? Lol😊. I'm sure they're up for this.

Btw, after that I let go a little more, my legs got rather wet. More drips in the sneakers...

DSC_1666_result.JPG

DSC_1667_result.JPG

Edited by Wet_Tights (see edit history)
Guest famen

Did you go out in public while they were still wet?

Or did you go out in public after they dried? What I love about going out once they've dried is that it starts to smell more and more as it dries (and even if you're well hydrated and the pee is completely clear, there will always be a stench), but you have no idea bc your nose grows accustomed at the same time. 

On 6/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, famen said:

Did you go out in public while they were still wet?

Or did you go out in public after they dried? What I love about going out once they've dried is that it starts to smell more and more as it dries (and even if you're well hydrated and the pee is completely clear, there will always be a stench), but you have no idea bc your nose grows accustomed at the same time. 

Didn't go out this time, but yes it can smell a bit at times. If I do go out I normally change the top, which often seems to get wet at the bottom too. A fresh one helps. Also the shoes. But keep the rest on, it's a good secret to still be slightly wet between the legs. 😇

• 2 months later...