Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

That's an incredible experience! I'm curious about something, though. You enjoy the feeling of needing to go, and you said the building pressure was rather enjoyable for awhile. I assume at some point the desperation and worry became greater than your enjoyment; do you remember at what point that was? Like how long was it between when it stopped being enjoyable and when you were able to get to the bathroom?

2 hours ago, Holdit4me said:

That's an incredible experience! I'm curious about something, though. You enjoy the feeling of needing to go, and you said the building pressure was rather enjoyable for awhile. I assume at some point the desperation and worry became greater than your enjoyment; do you remember at what point that was? Like how long was it between when it stopped being enjoyable and when you were able to get to the bathroom?

Hmmm....very interesting question. The point at which it became distracting was still physically pleasurable, but since I was at work and not having a 'hold' (not intentionally, anyway), I really did want to head out and pee when Hannah showed up and intercepted me. Not because I physically NEEDED to right then, but because I was at work. Before I actually had to make a real effort to avoid actually peeing, a lot of the discomfort was from being unable to react the way I normally would with a very full bladder. So in answer to your question, I'd have to pick the moment when I realized I'd finished that 2nd cup of coffee and that my bladder was feeling very full - enough to make me want to squirm.

If I can squirm as much as I want and all that, there's a measure of pleasure (although quite a bit of discomfort too) throughout the hold, although when I get to the point where I feel like I'm bursting (which has levels within it too, but even that first 'bursting' sensation) the discomfort starts to outpace the pleasure until it's nearly all discomfort until the release which is 100% pleasure. Although if I do the rapid desperation method now that I have some more holding experience, getting that full that fast results in real pain before I lose it because of the rapid bladder stretch and my sphincters having not had enough time to tire. And real pain like that is not fun. So I've actually stopped doing the full rapid desperation regimen (although I use knowledge of vasopressin function to a lesser extent and knowing how hydration/bladder filling works helps with holds in general) now that my bladder has been 'trained' to some degree.