Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Night Time

Hi all,

Back again with another question. I have some decently severe insomnia. Like I won't be able to sleep for several hours unless I take a couple of natural remedies. I have been using chamomile tea to help relax me before bed. It has an unfortunate side effect of making me need to pee at some point. I'm kind of tired of waking up to pee around 4 A.M. for one. When I do get up it seems to not be nearly as much as I thought my bladder would be full. 

My big concern is some nights when I can't sleep, I have to get up three times to pee in a row. It keeps me awake and it really sucks. I try to cut my fluids off around two hours before bed but it doesn't seem to help a lot. I guess my biggest question between these two is, is it worth buying some diapers? I usually feel bad buying them (since I don't really NEED them), and I know I would have trouble sleeping at least for a while because I would be turned on but I'm so tired of getting up to pee in the middle of the night. I think it would also help me not wake up earlier in the morning if I'm desperate to pee. I would appreciate any help you could give me!

As a bedwetter, I can definitely say that diapers help me sleep better. I used to wake up three or four times to pee before I could fall asleep, and I would still have end up either wetting in my sleep and waking up cold and wet, or waking up while having an accident and being unable to fall asleep again. It completely ruined my sleep quality.

Now, if I have to go before falling asleep, I just use my diaper, and I'm still protected if I wet later in the night. I'd recommend you get Abena or Northshore, or ABU, all of them are super absorbent and I rarely leak unless I drink a ton of fluids before bed.

Best of luck and sweet dreams!