Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet & Desperate

Wonton or crazy, deranged or slutty, absolutely not . I really enjoyed your story. I sure I am not the only one aroused by it. I still enjoy holding my pee until I wet my pants, but I never had the guts to do it in public, just home and alone.

True I have been very desperate in public, but not intentionally. I think fear of  embarrassment for wetting myself in front of others, actually helps me hold it longer, and withstand even more pain and pressure than if I was home.

So, I think the proper adjectives to describe you would be brave, hot, sexy , and highly arousing.

I will admit I would be watching you struggle, looking right towards your crotch. not as a spectacle or to humiliate you, but because I find what you were doing highly erotic. My hand would be in my lap also to hide my erection.

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope knowing that was enjoyed by appreciative fans, helped you feel better about yourself.

On 6/11/2019 at 5:27 AM, wettingman said:

Wonton or crazy, deranged or slutty, absolutely not . I really enjoyed your story. I sure I am not the only one aroused by it. I still enjoy holding my pee until I wet my pants, but I never had the guts to do it in public, just home and alone.

True I have been very desperate in public, but not intentionally. I think fear of  embarrassment for wetting myself in front of others, actually helps me hold it longer, and withstand even more pain and pressure than if I was home.

So, I think the proper adjectives to describe you would be brave, hot, sexy , and highly arousing.

I will admit I would be watching you struggle, looking right towards your crotch. not as a spectacle or to humiliate you, but because I find what you were doing highly erotic. My hand would be in my lap also to hide my erection.

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope knowing that was enjoyed by appreciative fans, helped you feel better about yourself.

This is the sweetest and kindest comment ever, thanks so much <3

You certainly should not feel guilty or any of those terms you suggested as you did nothing wrong and you didn’t know you’d wet yourself you tried to wait and you only touched yourself as desperation got the better of you as most people would.

thank you so much for sharing I know I won’t be the only one who really enjoyed it.

i also am intrigued by the bladder strength of Lily as sounds like she didn’t pee when the boys did and at end of coach trip was calm enough to clean up and get clothes and don’t need to owe herself so she must have huge capacity